clomid club

Sorry i can't help you. I had cd3 tests but can't remember what they were now.

I hope someone else can help you.

the :witch: got me this afternoon. so round 3 for me this month.

maybe 3rd time lucky

x

Millie, we'll all be testing around the same time. I hope the clomid club has lots of bfp's!

Welcome Sarah, hope the meds stop your spotting. I have O'ed at different times each cycle with Clomid, so I don't think there's a specific time to look for. I have used OPK's and like them as it makes me feel like I'm in control!

Jenn, I'm not sure about the elevated FSH. Hope it's just a minor issue!

Sorry :witch: got you Helen... :cry: :hugs:

Sorry she got you Helen.:hugs:

I tested this morning.....8dpo.....BFN :cry:

I guess it may still be too early, but all my previous BFP's have been at 8dpo and AF usually at comes 9dpo, so normally it would be game over for me with a BFN at this point, but as the point of Clomid was to try and sort my rather unbalanced cycle out (26 day cycle with Ov at c.CD17), maybe it has lengthened my LP...who knows? I did Ov CD15 so fingers crossed....

I shall test again in a couple of days if no AF.

Lots of luck to you other testers x

Jenn
I found this link for FSH and hopefully it can be helpful for you: https://highfshinfo.com/

We have unexplained fertility so I'm trying to learn everything about what could be going wrong for us (thus having that link) but still no clue.

I am at dpo10 (babymed) and dpo 09 (fertilityfriend) and have promised myself not to test until dpo 14 if :witch: doesn't come first. Let's see how I hold out, I'm terrible at waiting.

Crossing fingers and wishing you all good luck!

xxx

Good luck Lyns! I hope the Clomid has lengthened your LP and you get your bfp soon! xx

Angie, hope the side effects go away soon.

Andresmommy, love the organized OPK's! I am also around 3-4 dpo, so we're pretty close!

Helen, fingers crossed for you hun! xx

Nady, hope all is well with you! :hugs:

It's nice to have a buddy! :dust:

I think looking at my chart that Clomid appears to have got me to ovulate, so that in itself has lifted my spirits, I know its still not going to be easy but its good that something is working! This will be the first time I am officially in the 2ww window, which is both exciting and scary!

Good luck to everyone, I think a few of us willl be testing around the same time! so lots of sticky bean :dust: :dust: :dust:

hey girlies hope your all well and the clomid hasnt given you too many hot flashes lol well im back after having a bit of a wobble last month no ovulation and 39 day cycle! My gyny wont see me till end of september and when i rang up to get my doseage put up they said wait till your appointment and carry on taking the clomid at 50mg, then a phone call back on day 4 by a diff doctors secretary saying dont take it if your not getting on with it ermm your 2 dyas late lol so im on cd 11 and not getting my hopes up for this month at all but remamining positive :thumbup: how you all getting on? xx

Hi emilybee, do you take your temps at all? I dont ovulate normally but think this month Clomid has done the job, well, that is if I am to believe my temps lol

Kiki, its looking good! I really hope this is it for you.

This 2ww malarky is doing my head in already. I've never really had an exciting 2ww as i've not managed to time b'ding with ov, but the clomid has helped this month and i definatley timed it right.

Lyns, i'm sorry to hear about the BFN, i still think you should leave it a few days and try again, it may be too early!

Bizybee, how many dpo are you? How long are you going to leave it until you test?

Milliemoo, the 2ww is a pain, I am trying so hard not to start symptom spotting already :dohh: as it is far too early I know, plus I really cannot believe I am lucky enough for it to have worked first time, ovulating is one thing, getting the flippin :spermy: there on time is something else lol, so trying to stay calm and sensible, but its getting harder :rofl: luckily I have no tests in the house or I am sure I would be testing everyday for the next 2ww!!! :haha:

feeling kind of frustrated right now, but trying to stay hopeful and positive. I'm on my first round of clomid, cd25 (9dpo), and I think I'm starting to feel af coming- plus my temp dropped .3 degrees (farenheit), so I don't feel too hopeful for this cycle. It's a let down not to get a bfp, but I know it's only my first round, so I've got to try again. But what's more frustrating is that clomid doesn't seem to have changed my cycle for the better- I'm usually ovulate somewhere between day 12 and day 15, but I always seem to have a 26 day cycle- so my luteal phase is too short if I ovulate late. On clomid I ovulated on day 16, rather late for me-so I think the luteal phase may be too short if I do get af in the next day or two. I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't help it.
Has anyone else had this problem (a cycle length that won't budge even with clomid)? If so, what are some the things that the FS can do to help with the luteal phase while on clomid?
Thanks!

Hi Brooklyn, dont give up, its hard I know, but the witch has not arrived yet and BFP can feel like AF, when I was first pregnant I had same symptoms as if I was getting my AF, then after that came the nausea etc... Are you temping at all?
I am on my first round of clomid too, so no idea yet if it changes my cycle lentgh, however I have heard that vitamin B6 can help with the luteal phase, as can agnus castus, though not sure if you can take the latter on clomid, I know vit b6 you can. I take vit b everyday as I tend to be aneamic.

thanks kiki,
I have heard that b-6 can help- I took it a couple of cycles ago, and didn't notice anything different, but maybe I'll try it again. I have been temping, which is part of why I got discouraged today- had a dip in my temp that seemed to signal that af might be coming.
Good luck to you as well- that's great that clomid got you ovulating!

Kiki, i've only just realised you have been pregnant before. Really sorry about your loss!

Did you feel pregnant last time? Did you fall naturally? (if you don't want to talk about it thats fine).

Brooklyn, its not over till she arrives!

sorry AF came Lyns, looks like we're on the same time cycle now,

Brooklyn its not over just yet for you, my cycles are averaging at 35 days now.

i start the pills again tomorrow i hate them but if they work hey ho, they make me feel really low and depressed thats the only real side effects i get so i just kind of put my head down and get on with it try and keep myself busy. i keep thinking about making a ttc journal but pychologiclly i hope not to be ttc for too long, if i start a journal i'm admitting that i'll be here a long time,

has everyone started a journal?

Has anyone Od twice while on Clomid?! This happened to me last month!?:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"