clomid club

Great news about the FS bizy, its good that you found a good one.

Helen1234 lots of patience coming your way..:hugs:

milliemoo, i have had a lot of cramping etc too, i would def go for those bloods, at least then you will know 100% :)

Bizy, its always reassuring to know you have people who are wanting to help rather than people who dont bother!. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and :dust: to you!

Milliemoo, I'm with Kiki with the blood test. I would still go for it regardless as you will have a true indication of whether you have OV this month. I have read on here that some people OV after CD21.

Helen1234, here's an :hugs: from me! Hope you get your :bfp: soon :thumbup:

I've just had my CD21 bloods done today (even though its CD23) so I will have to wait and see whether the Clomid has done the trick very soon. Just a quick question for everyone, where do you get your OPK's from and when do you start doing them from? I didn't do one this month as I was told to stick with what the doctor said but if the magic hasn't happened this month then I will do these next month xx

Just a quick question for everyone, where do you get your OPK's from and when do you start doing them from? I didn't do one this month as I was told to stick with what the doctor said but if the magic hasn't happened this month then I will do these next month xx[/QUOTE]

Hi!
I order my OPK sticks online at Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com. Since they are so much cheaper there. I also order Preseed in BULK and they send free early pregnancy poas tests.

On clomid I read to wait to use the OPK sticks until at least 3 days after last pill.

Lots of luck!
XXX
Really Ready

I've had a lot of cramping recently so i think I will ov but it may be quite close to cd 21 or maybe after so the tests will definately come back negative but my fs told me to keep going back on cd28 and cd35 until i get a good result as i do have long cycles.
Have you heard of this before?

I've had a lot of cramping recently so i think I will ov but it may be quite close to cd 21 or maybe after so the tests will definately come back negative but my fs told me to keep going back on cd28 and cd35 until i get a good result as i do have long cycles.
Have you heard of this before?

I haven't had much information from my doctors really apart from to take Clomid on days 2-6 the go for a blood test on day 21, then make an appointment to get the results from my blood test. Hope someone can help xx

I have actually heard of Clomid delaying Ov with some people MillieMoo, but lets hope yours comes along nice and soon! Lots of luck x

missus, i use clear blue fertility monitor and clear blue digi predictors,

i have to use digi ones because i make myself see line :dohh:

i'm going to wait till friday to test think because my cycle has been a 35day cycle the wait seems to be really long.

hope everyone is doing well,

xx

I have actually heard of Clomid delaying Ov with some people MillieMoo, but lets hope yours comes along nice and soon! Lots of luck x

it delays mine i was day 22 this time, good job i was using the monitor or i'd of missed it completely

Millie, I have been away so I haven't been able to do OPK's consistently but I have some cramping/ewcm today and my scan on Thursday showed I would be ready in a few days. I was in the same boat as you for my first 3 cycles. It is worrysome to take it without being monitored. Your Dr. is probably bringing you back for future tests because you may O late and they want to keep checking. Ideally, you will have bloodwork around 7 dpo. Good luck!

Reallyready & Missus, I used to buy Answer tests but have found they are too sensitive and tend to give me false positives throughout my cycle. I now use first response and when the lines are dark, I double check with a clearblue digital. I know there are lots of girls who use internet cheapies, but I'm not sure where they buy them. GL!

Helen1234 I kind of understand what you mean as i have done that with tests before and had to as the DH to check for me! :rofl: I will have to get some so I can

I couldn't tell you how long my cycles are (would I go from the last day of my AF from being on the pill til the 1st time I had a natural AF?) so that's why I am confused to when I should test. What do you think? xx

Hi girls,
I am very happy with my FS experience. The Dr. was great and made me feel very comfortable. I had a lot of blood tests and a follicle scan. I was given a few options and decided that I would continue to try Clomid for the next 1-2 cycles (with follicle scans, HCG injection to stimulate O, progesterone supplements, HCG blood test 2 weeks after O). If that isn't successful, I will move on to IUI with Clomid or injectables/gonadotropins. My previous Dr. did not monitor me at all, so I am looking forward to having the scans/blood work.

I had a follicle scan and it was almost 14mm on Thursday. I should be ovulating very soon and can't wait to start the 2ww. Hopefully, I get my bfp this cycle and won't have to worry about the next step.

Thats so great girlie :) GOOD LUCK!!!

well couldnt wait till saturday to test and tested with a digi earlier in was :bfn: so looks like you stuck with me another month :(.

well couldnt wait till saturday to test and tested with a digi earlier in was :bfn: so looks like you stuck with me another month :(.

It still may be too early for a +digi. Fingers crossed for you! xx

hi all

well today im on cd4 on 100mg clomid, getting cramps and hot flushes and feel tired most of the time.

hope everyone is doing ok.

angie :baby:

Hello Ladies! Just finished Round 2 of Clomid 100 mg 2-7. Currently I am on CD-17 3 DPO!! I also used Preseed!:dust:

Attachments

• p1080327.jpg
    p1080327.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 21
  • p1080322.jpg
    p1080322.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 21
wow andrea your so organised with you opk's bestest of luck hunni :hugs:

the witch is due tomorrow :grr: stay away.....

i dont think i've caught this month did a cheapie test yesterday and was neg again :(

x

Angie, hope the side effects go away soon.

Andresmommy, love the organized OPK's! I am also around 3-4 dpo, so we're pretty close!

Helen, fingers crossed for you hun! xx

Nady, hope all is well with you! :hugs:

Hi girls can i join you??? I know im not in the LTTC just yet but i have already been referred to an FS because i get spotting starting around 5/6dpo which continues up until i get the witch. i saw the FS for the first time a couple of days ago and he put me on Letrozole (which is practically the same as Clomid, he called it the "next generation Clomid" which is slightly better, less side effects and doesnt take as long to get out of your system). I have taken 3 tables so far, so 2 more days to go, i dont really know too much about what to expect, does it make your ovulate sooner than you would normally or later, or makes no difference?? I do ovulate by myself so it wasnt prescribed for that reason, he wants to see if it will stop my spotting. Does it affect OPK results or temps at all?

thanks girls and sorry for intruding in your section, but thought you girls would probably have the answers im looking for.

Hi Sarah, Welcome to this section.
Well i'm on my first round of clomid this month so don't have that much experience with it yet but it hasn't affected my temps at all, however it has affected my OPK's as they didn't show + when i ov'd but did show + 2 days after. I also spoke to the doctor about using them and she told me they were a waist of time. Its up to you but i would take more notice of your chart than the sticks.

Bizybee and andres mummy, i'm also 3 dpo now. I'm so happy because its the earliest i've ever ov'd so the clomid must have done its thing this month! I will find out next wednesday when i have my progesterone test.

Good luck helen, i hope she doesn't show and you get your BFP!

I did the Clomid challenge this month. They pulled blood on CD3, had me on 100mg of Clomid CD5-9 then more blood work on CD10. My FSH levels were elevated at both draws. I have a consult with my REI on September 9th but was wondering if anyone else has had this, what it means, and how bad is it?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->