clomid club

Hi Andresmummy
I'm not sure but possibly. There is some confusion about my O date for this last cycle:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23ed9e
Even if the temps show it earlier, on Friday CD18 an ultrasound showed two follicles.
Then four days later I had severe ovary pain and pain radiating into my leg.
I know even if I O'd twice (with those two mature follicles) it would have been within 24 hours of each other right?
So what's going on with you?
xxx

sorry AF came Lyns, looks like we're on the same time cycle now,

Maybe.....but its a bit wierd with me now, it seems to be stopping again. That said, its not like IB....which I have had before :shrug:

Lots of luck to you...and probably me too....though sweetie xxx

Jenn
I found this link for FSH and hopefully it can be helpful for you: https://highfshinfo.com/

We have unexplained fertility so I'm trying to learn everything about what could be going wrong for us (thus having that link) but still no clue.

I am at dpo10 (babymed) and dpo 09 (fertilityfriend) and have promised myself not to test until dpo 14 if :witch: doesn't come first. Let's see how I hold out, I'm terrible at waiting.

Crossing fingers and wishing you all good luck!

xxx

THANK you! That was MUCH MUCH more informative than other things I have been reading online!

I will find out my exact situation and scenario when I go see my REI on September 9th, providing the first cycle of clomid didn't work!

oooo do you think, my af is really strange today usually by day 2 its really into swing but today its hardly there at all, but i know i ovulated exactly 14 days ago on my cbfm.

xx

sorry AF came Lyns, looks like we're on the same time cycle now,

Maybe.....but its a bit wierd with me now, it seems to be stopping again. That said, its not like IB....which I have had before :shrug:

Lots of luck to you...and probably me too....though sweetie xxx

whats IB?

Sorry :dohh:....Implantation Bleeding.

Wow, I missed a lot! I am about 7 dpo and I'm trying to wait until the 30th to test (although I may start with cheap tests before then).

Lyns & Helen, hope it was IB!

I have a journal and I'm glad I decided to start one. I kept putting it off b/c I though I would be pg each month. Finally decided to start it and it's a great place to vent. When I have a bad day (like today) I usually feel better after I post/rant there.

Hi Andresmummy
I'm not sure but possibly. There is some confusion about my O date for this last cycle:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23ed9e
Even if the temps show it earlier, on Friday CD18 an ultrasound showed two follicles.
Then four days later I had severe ovary pain and pain radiating into my leg.
I know even if I O'd twice (with those two mature follicles) it would have been within 24 hours of each other right?
So what's going on with you?
xxx
So far I haven't Od twice THIS month.... I used Preseed, so maybe.....:dust:

I keep thinking about starting a journal but haven't got round to it.

What about if no-one visits it! :cry:

I keep thinking about starting a journal but haven't got round to it.

What about if no-one visits it! :cry:

:hugs: awe, they would, anyhow, I would be happy to stalk your journal :rofl:

I am the same, keep thinking I will start one but then think, no, that means I am admitting I am going to be here a while, daft I know!

my af is in full swing wish i hadnt moaned now lol.

i might start a journal today i will if you do millie, i'll stalk you if you stalk me lol

x

Wish mine would get here......I tested with FRER this morning....last hope. Nothing. I'm one day past my usual luteal phase length and have been spotting for 3 days, and my temp has plummeted.

I know I'm not pregnant....now i just wanna get on with another cycle

Ahh thanks lyns!
Come on the witch! She's always there when you don't want her but when you just want her to show her face she's no where to be seen!

Helen i think i will start a journal then! I will be your official stalker! Lol!

Ok so i've started a journal. Go and have a look everyone. I haven't actually written much yet though.

Can someone tell me how to put a link to my journal in my signature?

So far I haven't Od twice THIS month.... I used Preseed, so maybe.....:dust:[/QUOTE]

How do you know when you do? Do you have O pain twice in 24 - 36 hours?

Thanks
xx

ooo good luck really hope this is your month xx

i've never felt ovulation pains before what are they like period pains??

i have officially started my journal feel free to pop round for a cuppa anytime :coffee:

xx

Ooh, I'll definitely check your journals girls. Please visit me too! :)

So far I haven't Od twice THIS month.... I used Preseed, so maybe.....:dust:

How do you know when you do? Do you have O pain twice in 24 - 36 hours?

Thanks
xx[/QUOTE]

I use OPKs ALL MONTH LONG that's how I know I O more than once!!:dust:

Bizybee, i've been stalking your journal already.

Andresmummy, i can't believe you ov twice in one month. That would be great cuz then we'd have double the chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->