clomid club

:rofl: Crypto, bless your oh, but he never thought he would ever be glad of a rest and not have to bd!

:haha::haha: He used to be known for his great energy in the bedroom!!! Wee pet, I have given him the night off to go drinking, in the hope thats maybe one in the bank for tomorrow! Very scheming I know!

Sorry Helen :hugs: good luck for this next cycle.

Beauty, hope the cramping is due to pregnancy and witch won't be arriving.

Crypto, we did the same thing. We started a little early just in case I Oed before the shot and now we're on day 6 (every other day before that). Poor OH! I'm not sure when I'll test. Originally it was supposed to be the 4th/5th, but I Oed a little later than I thought I would.

I'm going to test on the 2nd i think as af is due on the 30th but i only have short LP so i will leave it a few more days incase the clomid has increased my LP.

Advice needed: Next weekend i am going to a big party that i have been planning for months now. I've got a big ball gown and i'm having my hair done but if AF comes this week i will be taking clomid. Can i drink whilst taking it? I've checked the insert and it doesn't say anything about drinking. What do you think? (hopefully i won't have to worry about it as i will be pregnant and then i won't be drinking at all).

I'm going to test on the 2nd i think as af is due on the 30th but i only have short LP so i will leave it a few more days incase the clomid has increased my LP.

Advice needed: Next weekend i am going to a big party that i have been planning for months now. I've got a big ball gown and i'm having my hair done but if AF comes this week i will be taking clomid. Can i drink whilst taking it? I've checked the insert and it doesn't say anything about drinking. What do you think? (hopefully i won't have to worry about it as i will be pregnant and then i won't be drinking at all).

Theres nothing to say on the patient info sheet to say you cant drink. I did last weekend, but I found I got pissed very quickly. I would just start slowly. XXXX

Hi Millie, I had a few drinks the night I took Clomid and it was fine. Keep in mind, I took it before bed after I had been drinking.

Welcome Kelly! Hope you have a side-effect free cycle... xx

So what are the common side effects cause I think I have one, I am feeling little twinges in my ovaries, have only taken one pill but it's not something that AF has ever given me, besides that I am ok. 1 pill down 4 to go. So how much earlier does clomid make you O? or better question to all how much earlier did you each O when you first took clomid?

Can I join I was prescribed Clomid and I will take my first round on the 6th of October if I am not prego this month! I hope it works!!! Has it worked for you????

hi, just a quick question to you all if you dont mind -
im on my 3rd round of clomid and havent ovulated yet,im currently on cd17 and waiting-
on my first round i ovulated on cd15 and second round was cd14,
should i not have been about the same with round 3,i know its only 2/3 days at present but just wondering if this is the norm,thanks if anyone replies, gypsy.x

hi, just a quick question to you all if you dont mind -
im on my 3rd round of clomid and havent ovulated yet,im currently on cd17 and waiting-
on my first round i ovulated on cd15 and second round was cd14,
should i not have been about the same with round 3,i know its only 2/3 days at present but just wondering if this is the norm,thanks if anyone replies, gypsy.x

Hi there
Do you chart? I will have a look if you like? I think you ov roughly round about the same time. Are you using opks?

XX

hi yes will do that now,hope it works,no i dont use opk's they dont seem to work with me,i have pcos.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25da12

Is there a chance you could have ov on cd10? I was just looking at the dip and then the EWCM the next day?

I am no great expert. I thought I had ov last weekend cd9, (I usually o around cd14-17) and now it looks like i ov cd17. I have found it hard to chart on clomid!

i suppose theres a possibility,who know's,one thing ive just thought of though - i had sore throat friday and yesterday and been full of cold yesterday and today whether that will make a difference to my temps i dont know,well see,thanks for your reply though,gypsy.x

I find it difficult too. I too have had a cold since about wednesday and until I read what you said, it hadnt ocurred to me that that is also a factor!
I have temped in the past but none has be as difficult as the clomid cycle! Good luck hun, I suppose you just keep on temping and if possible bd every other day if you can? XXXX

Can I join I was prescribed Clomid and I will take my first round on the 6th of October if I am not prego this month! I hope it works!!! Has it worked for you????

it worked for me hunni i have a 8month old boy i caught after 4 yrs on my 6 month of clom.

good luck xx

Welcome Brandyee and Gypsy! :hi:

Kelly, I Oed at different times each time I took it. It's been between CD15-CD20. I think part of it depends on what your cycle was like before Clomid and also what cycle days you take it. I seem to have Oed a little earlier when I took the pills on days 3-7.

Girls cd38 and still no AF!! I dont wanna test yet as if my tablets havent worked then my period comes in all different times anyway due to pcos.. no symtons which is making me think it be on its way!!

I dont think the clomid worked therefore i prob expect AF in next week or so!! :(

hi girls iv got a gyno appointment tomorrow, and iv been ttc for the last 13 months i am only 20 but u no when u no and me and my partener are living together and its what we both want oh is 27, i'v been seeing gyno for a while since being dx with pcos- do u think they will give me clomid i no all the side effects and the fact that it might not work but i think i should be allowed the chance to try it, even if i am only 20.

would be greatful for ur opinions..
thank u girls
laura x x

It depends maybe given that you have been ttc for 13 mths. I guess you will just have to wait and see. good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->