clomid club

Great news emily! Hope 100mg does the trick.

Millie, I hope you Oed and the temp dip was a fluke or implantation...

andresmummy, feel better soon hun. xx

beauty, before Clomid I used to have the same problem. My longest cycle was 72 days and most were 40-60. I also got positive OPK's multiple times. I hope your cycle gets worked out soon.

Am I too late to join the Clomid club? I took it cycle days 3-7 this cycle. It was my first time. Now, I wait.

Do I get to stay in the Clomid Club, even though I should be joining some Fake Clomid Club? LOL The :witch: definitely showed... she's here in SUCH an unfortunate way... making quite a mess! :(

Anyway, my ob/gyn won't refill my Clomid because I go to the fertility clinic in about a week, and she's leaving it up to them to work out the next step. So, this month, I'm replacing my Clomid with 120mg of Soy Isoflavones. It's supposed to do the same thing as Clomid. Here's hoping! :(

another neg today for me so i'm sure in the next few days af will come,

still not sure wether to take my last pack of pills for the next month it'll be my last pack ever prescribed and the depression and paranoia and sense of low self worth get incredible with every month, there will be no treatment after the last dose because i have Rhys and Rosie and i know my problems so it'll be some natural remedies for me then and lots of rudeys as more than likely my long cycles will return.

i think i'll take my last pack while my body is doing what its meant to, and just bite the bullet.

good luck everyone we have to get some lovely :bfp: this month

I'm sorry about your bfn Helen...so you are going to take the last pack this month?
Well, I'm with you- had a big temp drop this morning and I have been feeling af coming for a day or so now.
I woke up feeling pretty negative today, so I'm trying to find some PMA for the coming cycle. It will be my third cycle on clomid, maybe my last since the doctors here seem to only try three rounds of it before moving on. I just wish I knew what was going on in my body!

:hugs: to you both, stay positive, think, 3rd time lucky! That is what I am telling myself lol I am having a month off next month and then onto my 3rd cycle of Clomid in November... lots of :dust: to you both, as the AF has not arrived its not officially over!

Ovulation has hit me like a train. OOOOOOOOOuch!!!!! Anyway at least I know. I think I am popping out on both sides! Woop woop!

FX for me!

Ovulation has hit me like a train. OOOOOOOOOuch!!!!! Anyway at least I know. I think I am popping out on both sides! Woop woop!

FX for me!

What'd I tell you! It sucks, huh? I mean, its spectacular... but it SUCKS! :hugs: to you! I understand!!! FX'd for you!!!

FX for me!

lol, I was like that on my first round, loved it because you know its working and feels almost amazing in an odd way, but hated the pain and the discomfort! no pain no gain is very true when it comes to ovulation pains lol

:hugs:

That combined with the ultra efficient robititussin for CM, I am good to go! Thanks for your sympathy ladies! Please let it be a success! NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Welcome Harmony. :hi:

I hope the :witch: doesn't show girls. :hugs:

Crypto, we were ovulating around the same time. I had the trigger shot on Tuesday and Oed on Wed. or Thurs. Hope the 2ww goes nice and fast and we see some pink lines soon. xx

Hey girls cd35 for me today.. going to test next week if no show of AF.. I had some cramping so i pretty much expecting AF anyday.. :(

Hows everyone else doing??
xxx

Welcome Harmony. :hi:

I hope the :witch: doesn't show girls. :hugs:

Crypto, we were ovulating around the same time. I had the trigger shot on Tuesday and Oed on Wed. or Thurs. Hope the 2ww goes nice and fast and we see some pink lines soon. xx

Fingers crossed for us both. I dont get trigger shots but I am pretty sure I am ovulating now. +ve opk ysterday and the mega pain on both sides.

As per usual we peaked too soon on the bd and OH is ready to fall over! Hopefully we caught it this morning, as I think he would cry if I suggested doing it again tomorrow!

Good luck and let me know how it goes! XX

Hi ladies!

Crypto, i hope this is the time for you! Just checked your temp and its dropped loads today so maybe today is ov day!! Maybe you should get oh in bed one more time!

So, how many of us are in the tww now! Theres me, bizy, beauty, crypto (hopefully after today), and kiki. Wow, there's bound to be at least one BFP!!

I'm not feeling anything at all! No sore bb's or pains or sickness.

Yes I dont think I ov last weekend desspite the positive opks. I think I may have geared up but not popped!

I will try to get oh to try once more but he is 48 and has done very well this week already. I feel like I nearly broke him this morning!

Good luck clomid 2ww'er! Its so exciting!

When is everyone testing? I am going to test on the 9th......XXXX

Millie, you are right, a fair few of us in the 2ww oooh this is getting exciting! we must get a BFP or two out of us, well, dont think I am in but can pretend lol,

:rofl: Crypto, bless your oh, but he never thought he would ever be glad of a rest and not have to bd!

Bizy, how exciting, those whopping eggs, soldiers sent in on time, I think it has to work!!

Beauty, good luck with testing, hope you get your BFP next week

:dust: :dust:

Wow, fingers crossed for everyone in the ttw. Can't wait to see some bfp's.
I'm starting again today, taking clomid cd2-6 this time, and they've upp-ed my dose to 100mg. Round 3!

ok :witch: :hissy:got me yesterday...

we've decided to strike while the iron's hot and have 1 last month on clomid, maybe just maybe clomid has regulated my cycles now anyway.

good luck everyone we have to get a :bfp: between us all now there's quite a few.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->