clomid club

When should u expect a AF on clomid?? Only no idea when i ovulated and cd31 today bad cramps but still hope if AF doesnt show??

Anyone had pretty long cycle on clomid?? Not sure when to test if i need too!
xx

Megg and Beauty, I'm sorry that old witch seems like she's on her way. Megg, I think you're talking about Vitex/Agnus Castus?
And Kiki, grrr that you're feeling like O is not happening this month. I know what you mean about feeling despondent, but it's not over yet.
I'm feeling like I'm probably out for this month as well. My bbs are so ridiculously sore, and I feel like my body's getting ready for af. My symptoms actually seem too extreme for it to be pregnancy- I feel so sore and crampy that it's got to be af coming this week.
Woke up feeling like, is this ever going to happen?

huni i know the feeling, i dont think its ever gonna happen especially this year!! :(
Everyone keep fingers crossed, its not over till she shows!!
xx

When should u expect a AF on clomid?? Only no idea when i ovulated and cd31 today bad cramps but still hope if AF doesnt show??

xx

Are you certain you ovulated? If not, AF might go missing until you take something to get a withdrawal bleed. If you're sure you ovulated, then it should be around 12-16 days after that. Maybe test on CD35 if no AF? What days did you take the Clomid? It could help flesh out when you *might* have O'd.

i'm out this month i think done a few tests and all neg, af not due till thursday but still not hopeful.

not sure if i'm going to take clom next month it messes with my head and makes me depressed i'm 50/50

Helen, I'm really sorry about the BFN but if your not due AF until Thursday then you never know!

Kiki, sorry you're not feeling anything this month but it could still happen later! I ov'd on cd19 so there's still time. Have you tried any OPK's?

Beauty and Megg, its rubbish that you think the witch is on her way. I hope its just pregnancy symptoms!

Brooklyn, your temps still up so its still looking promising!

Big :hug: to all!

Well first round of clomid didn't work for me, AF has reared her ugly head again. My doc told me it might not since I already O on my own, couldn't help being hopeful tho. :(

That awful :witch: needs to leave us all alone! Praying she doesn't actually show and you all get a bfp in a few days time... Good luck. xx

Beauty, it's likely that you Oed later than usual due to the Clomid so it may be a few more days. xx

well that naughty witch got me too :( BUT it must be fate!! as im at gyny this morning on cd2! :happydance: the day im supposed to start clomid so hopefully they will up the doseage well fx anyway, gonna push for a scan and any further things needing to be done, im apprehensive and nervous eeeeeekkk, Sorry to hear about the witch coming to your houses the sooner she come the sooner she can leave and get at it again :thumbup: xxxx:kiss:

Helen, I'm really sorry about the BFN but if your not due AF until Thursday then you never know!

Kiki, sorry you're not feeling anything this month but it could still happen later! I ov'd on cd19 so there's still time. Have you tried any OPK's?

Beauty and Megg, its rubbish that you think the witch is on her way. I hope its just pregnancy symptoms!

Brooklyn, your temps still up so its still looking promising!

Big :hug: to all!

Hi Millie, I dont use OPK's as I have never had any sucesss with them, I bought all different types of ov testing kits, spent a fortune and never got anything and my GP told me I would be wasting my time with having pcos etc so I just temp. I feel ok today, that sad feeling has lifted, I have decided that at least I dont have the stress of the 2ww this time, just know the AF is going to come and can prepare for it lol

Really hope we see a BFP in our group though, we need to see at least one a month! so :dust: :dust: to you all :)

Well i just started today and i am praying for a miracle. i was so happy when i got the prescription i wouldnt let it out of my site till i got to the pharmacy- lol that thing is as good as pay cheque

xx

Are you certain you ovulated? If not, AF might go missing until you take something to get a withdrawal bleed. If you're sure you ovulated, then it should be around 12-16 days after that. Maybe test on CD35 if no AF? What days did you take the Clomid? It could help flesh out when you *might* have O'd.

I have pcos and the longest cycle i ever had is cd62 so i do get periods mostly being cd40ish.. so i dont think she will disappear..

No idea if i ovulated, i tried opks and got some nice dark lines but i have heard having pcos doing opks isnt the best idea to see if u ovulate or not as they dont work for u.. However i dont temp either!!

I am going to give it till end of the week, my last period was cd37 so im gonna give it till then and test, hoping she stays away tho but few pains past few days i think she is coming!! And i defo have no pregnancy symtons either..

Thanks for the replies ladies

xx

I'm a bit confused today ladies! I'm pretty sure i ov'd on cd19 as all the signs were there, then my temp went up so FF detected it but today i took my temp this morning and its right back down on the cover line. FF still shows that i ov'd but why would my temp dip so low after ovulation? I've tried another OPK today and its negative. I've also started getting creamy cm which i had last time after ovulation.

Do you think i'm worrying too much? Only I had a clear rise in my temp last month.

Hi Millie, could it be implan dip? I know its early but... ??:hugs:

Andresmummy, I'm in the ttw too! 6dpo....starting to get restless and anxious to know! I've been feeling crampy and bloated for the past day or two. It's so hard to tell what's the clomid..

I agree, but we've got to stay posotive!! I hate that PMS symptoms are a lot like pregnancy ones! I swear every month I think I've hit the JACKPOT!!:hugs::dust:

On this third month of Clomid, I have been crying a lot and moody. WEIRD. :cry: Sometimes I feel like I am on BCPs!! :dust:

hey girls, well had my appointment, had clomid put of to 100mg for next 3 months, also had a cd2 blood test for lh, fsh and testosterone and something else but cant thing what it is lol so heres hoping more clomid may help :D

Hi Millie, could it be implan dip? I know its early but... ??:hugs:

I wish but i doubt it very much. It just seems like my temperature won't lift properly. Maybe i had an anovulatory cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->