clomid club

i just went to my consultant today she has given me clomid to start on my nxt period does ne1 know how successful clomid is it was hard to take in all info at once xx:flower:

Hello ladies took my first Clomid pill today is it safe to continue taking my B100 vits or do I need to stop.

welcome winston and fluffy.

i'm not sure wat the success rates are but i think they are quite good.

i'm not sure biut the vitamins you are taking so wouldnt like to say Fluffy.

i've got two days left on taking clomid i'm not feeling too bad at the moment went a bot wobbly earlier on but i'm ok now.

xx

i just went to my consultant today she has given me clomid to start on my nxt period does ne1 know how successful clomid is it was hard to take in all info at once xx:flower:

I would set aside several hours and read this thread. I did it when I started and it was amazing! Everything you need to know is in here and what isnt you can ask! Good luck hun! XX

:hi: Hi laurandan, winston, and fluffy. Welcome to the club.

For people that have used clomid before, did you get a heavier period after? I just want to be prepared. I have one more pill to take then I wait. Good thing to my ovaries feel so big and full.

morning girls, hows it going? welcome everyone who on their first lot, fx it works for you and you get your bfps! im gonna start using opks today see if i get any kind of result over next week or so, totally relaxed about things this month and dont know if im just kidding myself lol xxx

Welcome everyone. Good luck with your cycles.

Well if AF stays away today it will be officially the longest LP I have had and i will be testing in the morning! I really don't want to test as it could be so dissapointing!

I've had slight AF cramps but only for a few seconds then they go again and the same with pains in my bb's, i get slight pains then its gone and they're not that tender to touch.

We'll see tomorrow. Wish me luck!

hi yes will do that now,hope it works,no i dont use opk's they dont seem to work with me,i have pcos.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25da12

I'd say CD17 or CD18. I expect it to be a lot more clear in the next couple of days! FX'd for you!

thanks for your reply,ff has put O day on cd15 :shrug:,
i tried a couple of opk's sunday and monday both had lines on but werent what i would say positive,but usually they dont work with me,ill just have to wait and see,good luck to everyone,gypsy.x

Hello Ladies! I am new here! I am a SAHM who is an avid Clomid user! I MCd for the fist time last year and have been trying to get Miracle Baby #3 for a year and FINALLY I got my :bfp:!! I got a + sign on a cheapie test from Big Lots at 8 DPO! On 10 DPO a Clearblue Digital confirmed pregnancy! This was my 3rd Round of Clomid. My husband, my son, and I hope and pray our EGGY #3 sticks like glue and we can enjoy it's presence when it's time to!! I am in total SHOCK right now because I usually get pregnant on the 5th try! Good Luck Ladies and USE PRESEED! It works! If you have ANY questions feel free to ask me, I am here to inspire you and HELP you....
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

congratulations on your bfp thats gr8 can i ask a question about preseed i just got put on clomid waitin to start and ive read in a couple of posts about it but my doc never mentioned it what does it do

Hi Guys,

i am new on hereand i am waiting for a result after my first cycle of clomid. I had a blood test 4 days ago which showed i ovulated and now i am waiting and hoping. I gave in and did a test this morning which of course was Neg!! i feel very fed up and very down:cry:.
I was wondering if anyone else got really moody whilst on clomid and at what point in there cycle did this happen.

Thanks guys

congratulations on your bfp thats gr8 can i ask a question about preseed i just got put on clomid waitin to start and ive read in a couple of posts about it but my doc never mentioned it what does it do

Hello! Preseed is a lubricant that helps the :spermy: along to their destination! And, it's sperm friendly! You put in a little (cuz' if a lot it gets messy and gunk...) 15 minutes or right before you :sex: and that's it!! Good Luck! Your doctor probably didn't say anything because he is not a sponsor of the product.

Hi Guys,

i am new on hereand i am waiting for a result after my first cycle of clomid. I had a blood test 4 days ago which showed i ovulated and now i am waiting and hoping. I gave in and did a test this morning which of course was Neg!! i feel very fed up and very down:cry:.
I was wondering if anyone else got really moody whilst on clomid and at what point in there cycle did this happen.

Thanks guys

Awe, to me Clomid is like the F****** PILL! Hang in there!

thats great news eggy.
this is my final pill i'm taking tonight ever... i feel really weepy past few days clomid really knocks me about with depression etc.

good luck everyone for this month

x

Hi Guys,

Thanks guys

Hi foxy,
I definitely felt down in the last few days of my cycle both months I took clomid (I'm on cd7 of my third round). I think it's all the emotions and expectations of the month plus the hormone changes...
Fingers crossed that your first round worked and you won't be needing to join us here on this thread for long.

thats great news eggy.
this is my final pill i'm taking tonight ever... i feel really weepy past few days clomid really knocks me about with depression etc.

good luck everyone for this month

x

Y'Know on this round 3 of Clomid I was really WEEPY, too then I got preggers, maybe this is your month!

Hi Eggy, congrats!

Welcome winston and foxy. :hi:

How are you Helen? Hope the last pill is out of your system soon so you don't feel so sad. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->