clomid club

I think GPs vary. Mine is happy to precribe but she has a special interest in fertility. Others just wont as they dont feell that they can monitor it. I guess you just have to go and ask hun. XX

yeah i think i will i am also going to ask if i can get the drugs for ivf on prescription oh thinks i have a case as i have been attending doc and gynae for 5 years and no one thought to refer me to fertility or mentioned that the cut off age was 40 for ivf on nhs but it i was refered even when i was 39 i would have qualified-still mad about all that wasted time!
will keep you posted thanks again hun for support x:hugs:

Hi GUYS,
I have two days to wait till i can test and its killing me!!! i gave in and tested a couple of days ago with a early test. I was sure i could see a line, but i am not so sure as i feel like Af is on the way.I am trying not to stress and feel like my moods lifted i was a super bitch last week!!! so fingers crossed for tuesday morning.
If not its round two of clomid for me!!!

Hi GUYS,
I have two days to wait till i can test and its killing me!!! i gave in and tested a couple of days ago with a early test. I was sure i could see a line, but i am not so sure as i feel like Af is on the way.I am trying not to stress and feel like my moods lifted i was a super bitch last week!!! so fingers crossed for tuesday morning.
good luck for tuesday fxx xxx

Hi GUYS,

I am testing on Tues too hun, so I will have my fx and will be thinking of you too. XXXX

Ooh, lots of testing will be taking place next week (including me). Good luck girls!!! :dust: xx

lots of testing this week then, so exciting, i have a good feeling bout bfp's this month

good luck everyone

I have been testing for a while now because I had the trigger shot on the 22nd. It's 12 days later and I still had a faint positive this morning. I'm not sure what's going on. I may have blood work done on Thursday or Friday (2 weeks after O), so we'll see what happens. Hope we get some bfp's!!!

fingers crossed for everyone testing this week!!! i feel like AF is on the way but i will let you know in the morning.

:dust::dust::dust:to you all

I am getting ovulation pains again, so I think I am out.....boo!!!!

:( I hope not Crypto, not over till the witch shows her head!

My temps are dropping so AF should show her ugly face anyday now...

:dust: to all those that are still in the running

No, its not over yet. Hang on in there!

Why is ttc on clomid like so much more difficult emotionally!!!!

Hang in there girls... Hope that dreaded :witch: doesn't show. :dust:

hey girls hows it going? Cant bneleive so many of you are gonna be testing! Ive just had a positive opk! :happydance: who knows if actually means im gonna ovulate but still :happydance: have to wait see what my cd21 blood test will say

hi girls, does anyone know if a GP can prescribe clomid in the UK? Mine says to wait for my FS referral, but I'd be happy to change GPs if he's wrong - many thanks!

Its not a question of being right or wrong, its up to the gp to exercise their clinical judgement. Some do, some dont. Mine does but she has an interest in fertility and is happy to monitor my progress. Other gps dont have experience and/or inclination to monitor and follow up.

Good luck hun. XXX

hi girls, does anyone know if a GP can prescribe clomid in the UK? Mine says to wait for my FS referral, but I'd be happy to change GPs if he's wrong - many thanks!

My GP does too, but he has such an open mind, I am very lucky to have him as my GP, though trying to get in to see him in under 3 weeks is a miracle lol
I would talk to your GP, ask why they feel you must wait?

my gp has prescribed mine, he sent me for a blood test to test if i ovulated whe it came back neg, he was more than happy to prescribe. he even prescribed it this time without more tests as he said my old problems would return and i was keen to start as soon as i could after my last baby.

crypto.. the cramps can be a good sign of pregnancy when i hasd them with my last pregnancy they were so bad and i was so convinced that the witch was coming i went shopping for lady bits n bobs, only to find she hadnt so i tested only to get a positive. so fx its same for you.

good luck everyone i'm nearly due for ovulation anyday then will be tww for me

:dust:

i am in shock!!! tested this morn and it was:bfp:!!!!! i cant belive it but it was a strong pink line. I am going to give my clinic a call so they can confirm with bloods.

I so felt like my AF was on the way and almost didnt test. Hope you other clomid girls get the same result, i am in shock!!!.:dust::dust::dust: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->