clomid club

i'm waiting to ovulate, its like waiting for xmas lol.
c'mon eggy get out ya follicle.

what cd are you bizy.

good luck heatley hope you get :bfp: soon

Why do you think you're out Crypto? Your chart looks fantastic!!

Well AF got me yesterday, so my instincts were right this month, which means i am not feeling as down as I would have been! always a positive lol

Good luck to the rest of you, Bizy & Crypto,c'mon!!! :dust:

Why do you think you're out Crypto? Your chart looks fantastic!!

Hi thanks! I was spotting yesterday but its stopped now- yay! but still bfn... so not too sure. I am having my bloods done on friday anyway so if nothing by then will see what bloods say!

XXX

good luck crypto! hoping you get that bfp before friday!

Am back in the clomid club (for this month).
Not charting very well this month so nothing exciting to share with a chart. I keep forgetting!
Am having ovary pains (clomid?) and a very strange discharge of paper-esque pinkinsh bits of what looks like maybe skin? Sorry, I know its so gross.
Am going to doctor tomorrow morning for a menopur shot so am planning to ask.
Anyone had this kind of discharge? It is really strange.
xxx

Well I am on cd23 and having really bad indigestion and I am 5 dpo! Hoping it all means something good!! Wishing all a :bfp: REALLY soon!!

Did anyone on Clomid get canker sores? It's weird, but I have what I think is a canker sore on the underside of my tongue. I read that they can be caused by hormones, so I thought maybe the clomid did it? Any thoughts?

I am out. Witch got me this morning. I wont be working myself into a frenzy next month, its to painful when it falls apart.

CD3 bloods for me tomorrow and SA for OH but we will see how long it takes for him to go to the gp, because I get the impression he is in no hurry. I am actually boiling inside as when I asked him about when he was going to do it he was very vague.

Anyway I am trying to get a grip of myself as I feel a big cry or rant coming on and neither will be pretty.......

I really need to look forward to next cycle. Sorry for moaning. X

hi girls, glad to see were all getting on ok, sorry to hear that the witch got some of you!

what is the cd3 blood test actually for?

I had one on the 22nd (cd2) and didnt really know why i googled it but didnt find too much about it? gotta go for cd21 around monday i think so when i phone for results ill ask about the cd2 ones

It's official. I had blood work done yesterday and my level was 37. I will go back tomorrow to make sure it is rising. I got a positive on a digital test today so I am on :cloud9:. I really, really hope this one is sticky....

Millie, the secrets are Clomid (didn't O before it), progesterone (as I produce virtually none on my own), lots of :sex:ing (like every other day and 4-5 days around O), preseed (only used a little), instead cups, and acupuncture. It helps that my OH's SA had good results too.

I have been very lucky with the fertilization part of it, but it doesn't help me if the bean doesn't stick. We'll see how it goes this time around, as my Dr. increased my progesterone and my acupuncturist changed some points. I'll keep you posted on Friday! FX...

I wish you all the best and I am terribly sorry that the :witch: has showed up for some of you. I know how that feels and am there if you need to talk. :hugs:

Bizy! That is such good news. I'm so happy for you. So you go back in for another blood test tomorrow? So great to get some good news in the clomid club!:happydance:

It's official. I had blood work done yesterday and my level was 37. I will go back tomorrow to make sure it is rising. I got a positive on a digital test today so I am on :cloud9:. I really, really hope this one is sticky....

Millie, the secrets are Clomid (didn't O before it), progesterone (as I produce virtually none on my own), lots of :sex:ing (like every other day and 4-5 days around O), preseed (only used a little), instead cups, and acupuncture. It helps that my OH's SA had good results too.

I have been very lucky with the fertilization part of it, but it doesn't help me if the bean doesn't stick. We'll see how it goes this time around, as my Dr. increased my progesterone and my acupuncturist changed some points. I'll keep you posted on Friday! FX...

I wish you all the best and I am terribly sorry that the :witch: has showed up for some of you. I know how that feels and am there if you need to talk. :hugs:

Praying for STICKY BEAN!!!!!! Yay for sticky bean!

Bizy, thats great news and long deserved. Happy & healthy 9 mths. XXXX

Did anyone on Clomid get canker sores? It's weird, but I have what I think is a canker sore on the underside of my tongue. I read that they can be caused by hormones, so I thought maybe the clomid did it? Any thoughts?

harmonygirl72 yes i got a canker sore too which my dr told me was a good sign lol but who knows!!:wacko:

emily, I believe the day 3 bloods are to check estrogen and other hormones and see if everything is normal for the beginning of a cycle. Typically, if you have very high levels of estrogens, it may indicate low egg reserves, poor ovarian function, etc.

harmonygirl, ttckara,
I hadn't heard of the canker sores beign related to Clomid before. I actually had one last week (which may not have been related as it was well past when I stopped taking it).

emily, I believe the day 3 bloods are to check estrogen and other hormones and see if everything is normal for the beginning of a cycle. Typically, if you have very high levels of estrogens, it may indicate low egg reserves, poor ovarian function, etc.

harmonygirl, ttckara,
I hadn't heard of the canker sores beign related to Clomid before. I actually had one last week (which may not have been related as it was well past when I stopped taking it).

BizyBee how long has it been since you have taken clomid??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->