clomid club

OMG Foxy1!!!! That is amazing! Congrats!!!!! Happy and healthy 9mths! You have made my night and have given me great inspiration!

Helen1234, the cramps are still there, but I feel like af could be round the corner, if sometimes feels like those types of cramps. FX though, XXXXXX

Hi all I am new to this site but I started clomid end of Sep. we started :sex: a wekk ago Sat. every other day till Fri which is when I got a +opk! Should i continue to BD?

Yay Foxy! Congrats... :)

Welcome ttckara! :hi: It wouldn't hurt to try for a few more days just to be sure you caught that egg. Good luck!

Yay Foxy! Congrats... :)

Welcome ttckara! :hi: It wouldn't hurt to try for a few more days just to be sure you caught that egg. Good luck!

Thank you BizyBee for the response! Yeah got the + on Friday and today they are still +!

Hey! I just wanted to drop in and say CONGRATS! to the new :bfp:s! I'm glad it worked for you... hoping it works for all the rest ASAP!

I've been MIA, because I'm not a really a part of the Clomid Club anymore. I don't know how many of you are in TTC and LTTTC, but I made a very long post about my fertility clinic appointment. Basically, it was rubbish... there was talk of a psychiatrist and it went downhill from there.... all over me faking a few small tears in hopes of sympathy. Blah! Anyway... no Clomid prescribed there, and my ob/gyn isn't helping obviously... so, I'm in the Soy Isoflavones Club (if one existed) these days. Taking it like Clomid, but it gave me a better O date and no spotting with it... So, I'm a fan so far. O pains were around 4am this morning... I guess I'm in the 2ww now! :)

Good luck to you all!

OMG Foxy1!!!! That is amazing! Congrats!!!!! Happy and healthy 9mths! You have made my night and have given me great inspiration!

Helen1234, the cramps are still there, but I feel like af could be round the corner, if sometimes feels like those types of cramps. FX though, XXXXXX

Crypto, thanks i still cant get over it!!!! and i have had cramps which i could have sworn were AF cramps for a couple of days, i still had them this morning. Thats why i didnt think i was :bfp: but it looks like i was wrong, I have never been pregers before so i have no idea what to expect.I think we are all different!!. The clomid does strange things to your cycle as well.

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: soon xxx

Huge Congratulations Foxy, that is fantastic, gives the rest of us hope! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead

Crypto, not over for you yet!!! x

Hope all is well girls!

I had a strange situation with the trigger shot (getting positives 2 weeks later), but starting to wonder if it is a true bfp. My lines have stopped getting lighter (possibly even a little darker). I am very nervous about another chemical, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It's so hard to contain my excitement though. I'll keep you posted...

HUGE congratulations...........fingers crossed for the rest of us. Im on cd14, first month of taking Clomid!!! Sorry to be nosey ladies just wondered what age group you guys were, Im 42 so Im very sceptical that its going to work for me, maybe Im past my sell-by-date now!!!!

Bizybee, it sounds as if you have a BFP! The trigger shot should be out of your system by now...fingers crossed this is it for you!!

congrats foxy another success :happydance:

really hope this is your 3rd time lucky moment bizy :kiss:

i am on my 2nd round of 50mg clomid after my partners sperms been checked hes had the all clear and has 54percent rapid swimming sperm! i have pcos so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girls, does anyone know if a GP can prescribe clomid in the UK? Mine says to wait for my FS referral, but I'd be happy to change GPs if he's wrong - many thanks!

my gp wouldnt perscribe it me i had to wait to see a gyno first hun :) x x x x x

Wow, exciting times in the clomid club! Foxy, congrats that is very exciting and inspiring!
Bizy, I really think the shot should be out of your system by now, so this is also very very promising. I understand why you're hesitant to get too excited, but I think a little excitement is in order! Fingers crossed it's a sticky bfp.
I did my trigger shot last night- not nearly as scary as last month. I'll go in for my IUI on Wednesday morning.
fingers crossed for all of us!

Bizy- fabulous news! YOu give me inspiration! FX that all goes well, but it sound good. Happy & Healthy 9 mths! xxx

Hi to all the newbies this month! Lets get these BFP's rolling!

Bizy, this has to be it for you! Please tell us your secret though as it seems to happen every month for you! (i know you've also had a hard time the last 2 months but this one will be sticky!) I can't stalk a chart as you don't have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->