clomid club

Hi clomid ladies! I too take clomid. I have taken it on and off previously with no luck. This past month I took it with metformin because I have PCOS and I actually ovulated and AF came yesterday. I hear that most women get BFP in about 3 cycles with clomid + metformin combo so we will see. Keeping my fingers crossed. In Sept. I took 100mgs of clomid and this month I will be taking 150 mgs. Baby dust to all.:dust::kiss:

ttckara, I stopped taking it on day 9 and I'm now on day 32.

Welcome mrskc, :hi: good luck!

ttckara, I stopped taking it on day 9 and I'm now on day 32.

Welcome mrskc, :hi: good luck!

Well I stopped on day 8 and I am cd24 and my canker sore was just a few days ago so may be a little late thing that happens lol!!

Welcome good luck with your clomid and metformin combo:thumbup:

Hello! Please may I join? I'm starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow with follicle monitoring scans starting next week. x

I start Clomid for the first time on Sunday. Fingers crossed that it works. I have been TTC for 2 years with very very VERY irregular cycles but just got the Clomid. Looking forward to exchanging notes on the process

Peach Blossom and Tigger Momma welcome girls of course you can join i too am on my first round a clomid and i am 7DPO I never really ovulated before clomid! Good luck to you to I hope it works and you get your :bfp:

I have been on Clomid for 7 cycles. 75 on CD 6-10. Have not really had any side effects until this cycle and now am super emotional. I cry at anything, plus I'm having a really weird cycle. On day 36 and normally only 30. My temps are down, so I've been expecting AF, so I can start trying again with the next cycle. Keep getting BPN on dollar store tests.

I finished my 2nd round of Clomid yesterday. Went in for blood work and a scan on CD 3, all levels are now normal (weren't last month due to under active thyroid). Going for blood work and a scan tomorrow morning to see how my eggs are progressing also have an appointment for Tuesday morning for the same thing. We are waiting for my eggs to mature so we can proceed with a round of IUI!!!

Hi All, Welcome to everyone.

Well this cycle i have had twinges and pains around my ovaries since i stopped taking clomid which is maybe my follicles growing huge ready for a very ripe egg to emerge.

I also have some new OPK's and i took one yesterday just to try it (i can't help myself!) and its showing a slight line already, maybe it will be earlier this month, who knows. Either way i'm geared up with loads of preseed and instead cups ready to go.

Well, my first cycle was a bust! I o'd but no BFP...I'll be starting cycle 2 mon or tues. But for some reason I'm not as depressed as I usually am when AF starts...I think I feel like there is still hope with Clomid.
Good luck to everyone!

welcome to all the newbies and returners.

i'm still waiting for the big O. anyday now...c'mon eggy

xx

Welcome new club members. Sending lots of dust your way... :dust:

I've been temp since August last year. I'm just starting my 1st round of Clomid. Does it affect temps does anyone know? X

welcome to all the new comers!
peach blossom, the clomid made my temps higher while I was taking it, but other than that, they were basically the same or just a tiny bit higher.

Welcome newbies!

I haven't been on Clomid for a few cycles but now am on it again. I'll be on it for 8 days total before blood test on Tuesday. Wouldn't you know I have absolutely NO apparent symptoms this time? I do take it before falling asleep so maybe that helps, but I seem to remember in earlier cycles, I felt twinges, pangs, and hot flashes that I've not had this time. Weird right? Only difference is I'm taking B6 vit and drinking lots of Red Raspberry leaf tea. xoxox

Im on my first round with Clomid cd21 so having bloods done today and hopefully I have ovulated. Have been bd like mad as Im not sure when my ovulation day would have been due, my cycles are all over the place now!!! 3 Days ago had a really strange discharge though, white and mucusy and alot of it!!!! Is that normal on Clomid (sorry to be so graphic)!!

Does anyone find their temps up during AF on clomid? I just did my first round day 3-7 and AF came full on yesterday (I didn't temp yesterday as I was up all night with cramps) today is day 2 and my temp this a.m was 98.1 when my normal AF temps are 97.2-97.5
Just wondering if this is normal?

Hi ladies :hi:

Today is my last day of Clomid for this cycle. This was my first cycle and it gave me horrendous headaches!!

I'm going for my follie tracking scan on Wednesday.

Hello everyone well I am 10 dpo on my first round of clomid! Hoping this is my month!! Hope everyone can get there :bfp: this month!!!!

missmaris,
yes definitely. My temps while taking clomid are more typical of post-O, then the go back down again after I stop taking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->