clomid club

YAYYY got through to the John Radcliffe!!! :wohoo: As soon as they get my referral transfer I'll be getting a HSG or Lap and dye!!! :wohoo:

Helen - Im sorry for your loss too :hugs: Ohhh I noticed your a dudley girl... DF is a wolves boy!

2WW is going ok, so tempted to do a test 2moz which should technically be the end of my 2ww but my AF is normally @ least 35 days long so should be due on until @ least the 5th!?! so not sure whether to just leave it till then?

thata great news hopefully its all coming together.

my oh is albion through and through, i'm originally from Nottinghamshire so i big up forest.
i used to work in wolvo though at the harley shop

Princess - Dont test now hun far too early.... but theres no way you can wait until the 5th!!! Thats ages away! :rofl: Good luck lovely! xxx

my oh is albion through and through, i'm originally from Nottinghamshire so i big up forest.

:rofl: small world!!

:rofl: small world!!

dont tell me he has a harley lol.

i live near merry hill centre. when you have baby you'll have to com to our west mids bnb meet. come even before baby as well.

Helen - I love Merry Hill, I'll go if there are other TTC ladies... dont want to be the odd one out and get all broody :rofl: Nope thankfully hes not got a Harley!

Helen - I love Merry Hill, I'll go if there are other TTC ladies... dont want to be the odd one out and get all broody :rofl: Nope thankfully hes not got a Harley!

we'll have to look out for some ttc people :rofl: there's only a few that were in last january baby club and they are all coming up or going back to work, so we should start a new ttc coffee club, they've just opened a new food court place at merry hill,mexican, chinese, indian, aussie food, sushi, pizza and loads of seating. i dont no anyone with west mids in their piccie. off to investigate lol:happydance:

:rofl: It would have to be a weekend for me. But yeah I up for a bite to eat and hopefully fruit juice only!

Princess if you're 14 dpo I would say test... But I am poas-aholic!!

Sambatiki are you an Oxford lass? I grew up I'm Oxford and my Mum worked at the JR!!

This TWW is goin painfully slowly... Tried to convince myself I had sore boobs today!! :rofl: I have a progesterone test next Monday, then supposed to wait 7 more days before doing hpt... Yeah right!!! Like I'll wait that long!!

Peach - Im not from oxford... a little tiny village in between stratford and banbury! :grr: The last 2ww drove me crackers too! Hope the next few days fly by.... if only we could hibernate during the 2ww.... how good would that be!

lol i may test on monday or tuesday ( going shopping on friday/saturday so will buy the tests then ) then if thats a BFN then ill test again on the 5th! lol x

Princess - Sounds like a plan stan!! Good luck! xxx :dust:

Helen - Any news??? :dust:

Hope everyone is well! XXX

been cramping all morning thought the witch was going to be here :( no doubt it'll raise its head this afternoon, not over till its over though.

x

Thank you ladies for letting me be a part of the CC. I am now leaving you. I am having my left fallopian tube removed in jan, so its two more natural attempts before then and IVF.

I am not out for this month, so I will feed back if its good news. I am having the odd ovulation pain thing even though I ovulated a week ago!

Very best of luck with clomid, it gave me a whole new wave of pma if nothing else. I am sure there will be lots of clomid successes! XXXX

Crypto - Im so sorry that it has come to this for you :hugs: I wish you loads of luck with the next part of your journey :dust:

hi im on my 4th day of first round of clomid 100mg. have been trying to conceive for 4 years and really hoping clomid will give me BFP! doc told us im ovulating every month, tubes ok, oh ok so dont know why it isnt happening...fingers crossed for everyone who is using clomid at the moment xxxxx

aw crypto hope your next part od the journey works for you :hugs:

i'm out for the cycle the :witch: arrived this afternoon grrrrrr.

so au naturel for me next month, angus cactus, starflower, evening primrose,

is there anything else i can try to regulate my cycles?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->