clomid club

Alot of girls ovulate late Brandy, i ovulated, 17,22,17, 20 the last 4 cycles.

well i caved and tested with a digi i'm 10dpo so not due for 4 days but got :bfn: :cry:

if af hasnt arrived by thursday i'll test again, i've got wicked pmt as well :(...

although its not over till :witch: arrives.
If you ovulated late then I think that you wont show positive until a few days after your AF is due? Did you temp?

i ovulated on day 20 and have counted from that day 14 days,
cant do temping i just do my own head in because i over analyse everything lol, i use the clear blue fertility monitor, its had me spot on for the last 5 months so pretty trust worthy

My ovaries really hurt tonight... Feel like they're going to explode!! I really hope I get temp shift tomorrow! :)

hey girlies! month number 5 wooop lol last month i frikking ovulated for the first time so i bloody well better this month too, well, good luck all hoping this cycle our lucky one!! xx

Just got back from an ultrasound. Thanks to the clomid, they found 8 maturing follicles of which 3 are over 14mm. I guess this means that I may release more than one egg this month. She told me to start BDing!! Buuuttt....I am petrified. That is a lot of follicles and I really don't want 3 or 4 babies. Just ONE. I don't mean to sound ungrateful and I'm really happy the clomid worked but I am just nervous about this!!! They want me to go back for an ultrasound on Wed/Thurs to see which are still growing but I don't know if I can get the time off of work. Anyone else nervous about multiples on this drug????

I forgot to say that they started me on 100mg of clomid a day for five days. I wonder why they didn't start me on 50mg/day. I feel like I might want to sit this one out if all these follicles continue to grow. Maybe ask them to lower the dose for next cycle. I am so disappointed and don't really know how to feel.

Just got back from an ultrasound. Thanks to the clomid, they found 8 maturing follicles of which 3 are over 14cm. I guess this means that I may release more than one egg this month. She told me to start BDing!! Buuuttt....I am petrified. That is a lot of follicles and I really don't want 3 or 4 babies. Just ONE. I don't mean to sound ungrateful and I'm really happy the clomid worked but I am just nervous about this!!! They want me to go back for an ultrasound on Wed/Thurs to see which are still growing but I don't know if I can get the time off of work. Anyone else nervous about multiples on this drug????

I have my first ultrasound scan tomorrow and this is my first cycle so not sure what the results will be, but I don't think I'd worry if I had this many follicles growing. Even on a natural cycle (having been through natural IUI a few years ago) quite a few mature but it looks like you could release about 3 this month. Bearing in mind that only a small handful of sperm ever reach your tubes, you would be pretty lucky (or unlucky!) if all fertilised and then all embedded. Multiple births go from 1 in 80 in a natural cycle to 1 in 10 according to my clinic, so I'm not worried much. I'd just get BDing if I were you! :happydance:

Hi Deeni,
I agree with babychristie on this one. I had 4-5 mature follicles each time I did clomid, and I never got pregnant! I think that with clomid the risks are lower than with injectibles + IUI because it's not as powerful not as many eggs reach maturity, even if they are growing. If your clinic doesn't cancel the cycle or discourage you from trying, then I would go for it!

Hi ladies!!!

Hope everyone is well! xxx

Although you may have lots of mature follies doesnt mean all will be released.

Helen - Any news???

i havent tested again yet, it makes me really sad yet another 'not pregnant' flash up i had 4 yrs of them before i got caught with Rhys. af isnt due till wednesday so going to test again thursday morning,
i got one of my hormone spots today :rofl: as well so not holding much hope.

is anyone else testing?

Helen - Only 3 more sleeps! Hope it works hun! I can handle very early testing as it can be written off as too early :rofl: 12DPO :bfn: I struggle to handle

I was told my my clinic that just because there are follicles matured it doesnt guarentee there will definately be an egg inside to be released!!
was a bit shocked to hear that but i spose its nature x

gahhhh, i'm out guys i caved and did i digi this morning figured 24hrs early would give a pretty good result, :bfn: grrrrrrr. so expecting :witch: to turn up just in time for halloween... so that'll be me over and done with for clomid i doubt doc will give me any more yet i'm going to give it a few cycles without my stabilisers. lets just hope my body doesnt go back to 100+ cycle days cost me a fortune in cbfm sticks.

so what drugs do i need to be getting from the natural remedy store, i have angus cactus and starflower and evening primrose.
anymore suggestions.

can i still hang around you guys for a while still :hugs:

Helen - Ohhhh rubbish!! But youre STILL not out yet hun! :hugs: How many cycles will the docs normally let you do???

Princess - Hows the 2ww going for you??

well hi everyone....took my 1st clomid pill last night...slept better than i have done in ages....hoping the next 4 pills goes the same.....have got my letter through to confirm my 1st scan this fri......tried to phone my fs receptionist about if i will be getting the trigger shot but she is away til the 7th nov!! damn...spose i can ask fri, hopefully they will know. I hope i do get it as my husbands sperm is only just improving and its hard to know when to DTD..dont want the sperm to run out if u know what i mean lol...was told only to do it every 2-3 days to build the amount up???.....xx

Good luck Katy xxx

Sam well they gave me 6 months to get Rhys, but the doc says there's a limit you can take it, he gave me 4 months worth. i'm going to give it till new yr and then go back see what he says.

for all i know my cycles may have become regular after Rhys but the doc said he doubted it knowing my past history and may as well go for clomid again as it did the trick last time. but hey you never know so i'm going to give my body a chance to excel itself lol.

you never know i still could be in the bfp club its not over till its over but i'm pretty sure the test was right.

x

Helen - I hope your wrong!! Ive been trying to get through to FS as Ive not got a follow up appointment... I was under the impression its supposed to be reviewed after 3??

i'm still with my gp i had all the blod tests and scans done to check for pcos extra, which was when they found the levels of prolactin were really high. he does specify in fertility issues like mine that arent major enough to warrant ivf or iui.

i had review after 3 months but it was only to see me to check blood pressure and ask how i was and even after saying they make me feel like a crazy woman losing the plot for a week every month, he prescribed me another 3 months :rofl:. i've just got to bide my time and enjoy Rhys i cant ask god for any more than he's given me. i waited 4 yrs for Rhys and survived.

hopefully you wont need a followup you'll be booking your mw appt :hugs:

Helen - Ohhh wouldnt that be nice!!! I didnt get as far as a mw last time as sadly I MC.... thats the frustrating thing.... sperm and eggie did meet once upon a time... I'll keep trying to call them! xxxx

Helen - Ohhh wouldnt that be nice!!! I didnt get as far as a mw last time as sadly I MC.... thats the frustrating thing.... sperm and eggie did meet once upon a time... I'll keep trying to call them! xxxx

i'm crossing everything for you hun, i had a miscarriage 1998 not nice at all.

must be frustrating just try to stay hopefull :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"