clomid club

goodluck wish2bmama....i got my clomid yesterday from my fs :) im just spotting at the mo so just waiting for AF to kick in full flow & then im taking it days 2-6.....did you conceive on the 1st cycle of clomid last time? im too going to be on 50mg....will be monitored this cycle but only this cycle. xx

Thanks Dancingkaty! Yes, I did get pregnant last time I was on it. So I hope it works again! I also used pre~seed.

:dust: FX for you!!!

yeah think i may use the pre-seed....i tend to be quite dry & not get alot of cm so got some a while ago that ive used a few times...did u find you dried up more because of the cloimd?? thats what a few people have mentioned on here & just wondered what your experience was?? my husband sperm was quite bad but has improved but would still like to give the spermies a little help on their way lol!!! xx

:) That's great the DH's spermies have improved! I did notice that I was more dry on the clomid. But also, pre~seed is ph balanced and helps to let more spermies survive and gives them that extra push into the cervix. I loved the stuff. I never needed more than to the 2 or 3 mark.

I have one extra little tip my German fs gave to me... it's a bit personal.. but anyway...

So after the spermies are in, lay on your back for 5-10 mins and have your DH or you to orgasm again. (this makes the cervix dip down into the pool of sperm and actually suck them up.) then lay on your back for another 30 - 60 mins. I know it sounds weird, but it really did work. Hope this helps!

Thats a great tip! I did that on Saturday and had no spillages! Woohoo!

I've heard that certain cough mixtures, the expectorant ones, can help increase cm.

:) That's great the DH's spermies have improved! I did notice that I was more dry on the clomid. But also, pre~seed is ph balanced and helps to let more spermies survive and gives them that extra push into the cervix. I loved the stuff. I never needed more than to the 2 or 3 mark.

I have one extra little tip my German fs gave to me... it's a bit personal.. but anyway...

So after the spermies are in, lay on your back for 5-10 mins and have your DH or you to orgasm again. (this makes the cervix dip down into the pool of sperm and actually suck them up.) then lay on your back for another 30 - 60 mins. I know it sounds weird, but it really did work. Hope this helps!

ha ha....thanks for that tip!!! will try that one!!.....just wish my Af would hurry up & come on full flow..only spotting at the mo...want to start these clomid pills!! :) xx

I do that then stay laid down for 30 mins with a few pillows under my bum to tilt my hips just to give the spermies an extra helping hand.

i still have a little leaking afterwards but not as much as if i get straight up

Hi Clomid Club

I'm a new member and have just finished taking my first round of 50mg Clomid from day 2 - 6. I'm on day 8 now and although I had few symptoms in the first couple of days, since day 6 I've had headaches, been really exhausted and tearful - crying at the News, etc! Guess these are just side effects?

I'm lucky in that I usually ovulate regularly around day 13-15 I think but have been trying for a while so hospital have prescribed clomid to up our chances. Does anyone have experience of this and if so, does it change your usual ovulation dates and general cycle?

Have my laparoscopy booked for 17th November so pretty scared of that. Perhaps the first cycle on clomid will work for us and we won't need it though?! :shrug:

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing experiences...

x

hi BabyChristie....

welcome to our clomid club...hoping your stay wont be long & u will have that beautiful baby in ur arms b4 u know it!! :) Cant really comment much on the clomid as I have only just been prescribed it...really pushed for it yesterday when I saw my fs as altho she says there is proof i do ovulate ( had bloodtests done in august & always seem to get my LH surge on Day 19) she agrees that I may not be ovulating every mth....so like you, she thinks the clomid will up our chances. Good luck for your laparoscopy if you need it done ( hopefully you will be preg b4 then he he)....I had a hycosy done 4 weeks ago...I think the thought of having all these things done are far worse than the actual procedures so try not to worry :) Just have to think positive if you do have to have it done, its one more thing you can tick off your list & closer to getting your BFP...

xxxx

new faces thats fantastic,
i'm nearly at testing time, i always come out with a spot on my chin around my af appearance but nothing yet :). i'm too scared to early test :cry:.

this month i used preseend and the mooncup fx this is my last month.

Good luck Helen! I hope this cycle works for you then you can have a little baby brother/sister for your little one!

:hi: HI! I'm new. I've finally been given clomid, and will start as soon as I have a new cycle! Tell me, are there any horrible side effects i should watch out for?

Okay my fellow clomidians... I am at CD14 and my OPK's are all negative!!!! WTF will I not ovulate until later on????

:hi: HI! I'm new. I've finally been given clomid, and will start as soon as I have a new cycle! Tell me, are there any horrible side effects i should watch out for?

:hi: I've had really bad headaches and felt really really tired. I'm also the grumpiest irritable I've been since I was a teenager!! It affects people differently though. Good luck!! :dust:

Thanks DancingKaty1 - I hope you are right and my stay here will be brief! :winkwink: When are you starting your clomid? I was really worried about side effects but I guess all in all it hasn't been too bad - hasn't stopped me doing anything and with a couple of painkillers, a bit of extra sleep and a tissue here and there, it's been ok.

I had a hycosy about 7-8 years ago when I was ttc with my ex-husband so I'm a bit concerned about what they will find this time as its been so long since anyone took a look. Fx anyway....

Good luck with everything anyway - glad you managed to get the clomid. If nothing else its a relief to have some help and I'm sure we will be celebrating :bfp: soon!

xxx

Alot of girls ovulate late Brandy, i ovulated, 17,22,17, 20 the last 4 cycles.

well i caved and tested with a digi i'm 10dpo so not due for 4 days but got :bfn: :cry:

if af hasnt arrived by thursday i'll test again, i've got wicked pmt as well :(...

although its not over till :witch: arrives.

Alot of girls ovulate late Brandy, i ovulated, 17,22,17, 20 the last 4 cycles.

well i caved and tested with a digi i'm 10dpo so not due for 4 days but got :bfn: :cry:

if af hasnt arrived by thursday i'll test again, i've got wicked pmt as well :(...

although its not over till :witch: arrives.
If you ovulated late then I think that you wont show positive until a few days after your AF is due? Did you temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->