clomid club

I tried VitB Complex... not sure if it worked or not, but some people swear by it. xx

hello i am new here so getting used to the site.
i am getting quite desperate at the moment, i feel like i will never conceive.could some of you lovely girls give me an update how long you are trying ttc? all i see everywhere are pregnant ladies or babies! xx:cry:

Helen - Ohhh BIG GRANNY PANTS :hugs: Not sure what else to suggest. EPO lengthened my cycles..... but did the trick CM-wise... I ditched it though because I went from 28-30 days to 33-35 eurrghhh

girlsomewhere - Good luck with this cycle!!! xxxx

i am getting quite desperate at the moment, i feel like i will never conceive.could some of you lovely girls give me an update how long you are trying ttc? all i see everywhere are pregnant ladies or babies! xx:cry:

Hi there :hi: I've been ttc since Feb 2008. It's been a long road and I've suffered 2 miscarriages this year. Its important not to give up hope. See all those pregnant ladies as a positive affirmation that it will happen to you. :hugs:

girlsomewhere - Ive been trying 18 or 19 cycles since my mc. Its soooo hard hun xxxx I dont think that the clomid helps emotionally.... Ive been LOADS more tearful than usual :hugs: IT WILL HAPPEN for us! xxx

I've been trying for 2 1/2 years total, 1 1/2 years this stretch. I've been on clomid for 7 cycles now. I know how you feel about the pregnant ladies. I have had 3 people recently have babies that either tried for about 1 month or weren't really trying at all and I was desperately trying long before them and they've already gotten pregnant and delivered, so I understand how frustrating that is. I hope this is the trick for you. :hugs:

hiya and :wave: welcome to bnb hopr you find some info and support on here.

i'm a returner long term trying to conciever.

i've been ttc again since march 09 after 4 yr battle to concieve my son Rhys, he came along after 6 months on clomid so i hope that gives you some hope, i was about to jack it all in.

lots of Positive Mental Attitude. i know what you mean before i was pregnant with rhys i was seeing babies everywhere and even now there are a few from the pregnancy part on this forum having their next baby too and they were hiccup pregancys. so i'm lie here's me trying so hard to comlplete our family and my friends can do it drop of the quilt cover :).

all i can say its worth it all and those yrs i was ttc are all a distant memory now. hope it happens for everyone really soon :hugs: :hugs:

cant you tell i'm emotional today. :rofl: god dam :witch:
x

helen - Dont start... you'll have me going too.... Im hanging on here by a shoestring!

aw crypto hope your next part od the journey works for you :hugs:

i'm out for the cycle the :witch: arrived this afternoon grrrrrr.

so au naturel for me next month, angus cactus, starflower, evening primrose,

is there anything else i can try to regulate my cycles?

xx

hi Helen
AC seriously messed up my cycle, and pushed my ov date back and this has never returned to what it was. There are many other stories like that on here. I am not saying dont take, but if you havent taken it before have a wee look at the experiences of others on here.

Good luck! XXX

yesterday was last day thank god!!! Its like getting 2 lots of PMT!!! :rofl: :cry: :hissy: :sad2: :yipee: :grr:

Clomid works!! I am definitely ovulating! for the first time in 8 months my test line is darker than the control line! Although I am in a lot of pain!!!!

wooohooo brandy :happydance: get at it lol

cd 9 here i think starting to opk today really hoping that clomid makes me ovulate this month so fx for us all x

Brandy - FAB news!!! Get shagging girly! Good luck xxx :dust:

Emily - Good luck! xxx

Hi Ladies, I'm waiting for AF to arrive so I can have my 21 day bloods. The doctor said he would then look at putting me on clomid as I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15 (now 28). I'm day 58 of this cycle now and getting really p'd off. Can you ladies offer me any advice? xx

Hiya :waves: Aclio Im really not too sure about clomid and PCOS... I hope one of the other girls can help you xxx Good luck with the bloods xxx

Thank you guys. I am afraid that the clomidis going to make my cycle very long! Just a feeling. If I am not pregnant I do not think that I will be taking clomid again it makes me weird.

morning girls,

Brandy- what day did u ovulate on? because if you def ovulated and you dont get pregnant (hoping you do!) this cycle then you should get an af.

I hate the bit between last pill "ovulation" i seem to be really bleurghhhh atm not depressed just so unmotivated and just meh! Hoping it is just a side effect of the tabs :)

ACLIO- the doctors can give you something to bring on af if you still havent had one, just gotta check your deffo not preggers before taking what ever they give, are your cycles usually this long due to pcos or can they be regular?

ACILO, ask your Dr for Provera. It's what my FS prescribed me to bring on AF before starting on Clomid. It turned out I was pregnant naturally though that cycle, but I was assured that the Provera wouldn't have harmed the baby. In olden days they used Provera as a pg test... if AF didn't come after taking it you were pregnant! Good luck! :hugs:

I don't want to get too excited, but my chart looks like its going triphasic. So so hoping this is the sticky one I've been praying for!!

hi...im currently on my 1st cycle of clomid 50mg days 2-6...on day 6 at the moment & had my 1st follicular tracking this morning....have 2 follicules...both around 10mm...she seemed happy and said to come back for next scan next wed...

she did seem bit concerned about the spotting i get b4 a period tho....to be honest ive been concerned about this but i know my fs knows about it so i wasnt going to bring it up again when i saw her last thurs.....well i started spotting last wed...didnt come on full flow til sun...so 4 days spotting this mth...its usually 3....im really worried that my progesterone levels are dropping too quickly after i ovulate....ive had the bloodtests done and it showed good levels of progesterone after i ovulated....just rang doc and he only confirmed what i knew already.....that my levels may be dropping too quickly....he said that no research has proven that levels dropping real quick hinder implantation.....my leutal phase must be only 9-10 days tho because of this spotting.....

it confuses me...wish i could speak to my fs but next appointment isnt til jan 21st!! have tried ringing her receptionist but she is away til the 7th nov agghhhh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->