clomid club

Princess - Im a dirty smoker too... Ive heard REALLY fab things about Allen Carr's how to quit smoking.... a few of my 20 a day friends have given up with his book. If you can get a copy then do it. I'm going to get one off ebay. Wish you loads of luck with it I know its hard! https://www.amazon.co.uk/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0140277633

Re:- Clomid and dodgy cycles... its brought me back from cycles of 27-35 days to a nice 29 dayer last cycle so fingers crossed that it works its magic again this one! I'll let you know! xxxx

Quick question - I'm 8dpo on cycle day 22 and first cycle on clomid 50mg from day 2-6. Since this morning, I have had really really painful BB's - right across the top pretty much constantly. I NEVER get BB pain before AF - no matter how hard I poke them testing for symptoms! No poking this month and pain definitely there - not imagining it.

Question is - sore BBs is a side effect of clomid I think but is this usually early on in cycle when you take the drug or can it affect things later on, such as day 22? Has anyone experienced this and NOT got a:bfp: Don't want to get my hopes up unneccesarily!!

Thanks girlies!
x

I got really excited last month as I had boobie pain for the first time ever during the 1ww... unfortantley for me it was a clomid side effect I think its a fairly common one too! However I hope its a :bfp: side effect! xxx

I got a BFP this week and I can hardly walk because of sore (.)(.)- its really horribly painful. And I dont have big BB anyway! Good luck. XXXXX

crypto - :rofl: sounds like a perfect excuse to laze about all day and get OH to run around after you! xxx :rofl:

I usually get sore BBs right around the time in my cycle that you are and it is a AF sign. I've heard that pregnancy BBs are drastically worse. Havent' gotten BFP yet, so I can't say for sure, but if this is the only sign I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. If I get too hopeful then it is that much harder when the witch arrives. I hope that this is it for you.

My OH is actually running about like a mad thing, its quite sweet. I couldnt imagine BB would be this sore. Every step is horrendous. Small price to pay I guess! XX

I got a BFP this week and I can hardly walk because of sore (.)(.)- its really horribly painful. And I dont have big BB anyway! Good luck. XXXXX

Congrats Crypto! So pleased for you! Can I just ask if you had sore BBs the 1st month on clomid or just this one with your fab :bfp:? And do you usually get this symptom before AF without clomid?

Just stressing because I know painful BBs is a clomid side effect but didn't think it would be this late in my cycle - I really have never had it before, in my life. Terrified of getting my hopes dashed. I have my laparoscopy which will probably confirm endo a week on Tues and it would be so lovely to get the :bfp: before then....

x

I used to get sore boobs every month before :witch: arrived. Then I got pg and the boobs were sooooo painful. Then I miscarried. :cry: Since then I haven't had sore boobs once... not even this first cycle on Clomid... I miss them!! What do you think it means if I don't get them anymore?!

Hi ladies, there's so many posts to read i can't remember what i've read now! Lol!

Sorry about your BFN peach and princess! It sucks the big one!

I think clomid can give you sore boobies all the way through as i never got it until last month and i was really hopeful and it was just another nasty side effect. I really hope its a BFP for you!

The witch has just got me!!! so start my clomid again tomorrow and go through the whole thing all over again :( minus the scan but will go to my docs for a CD21 blood test done as the clinic as not getting involved this cycle.

Sorry hun :hugs:

:yipee: congratulations,

sorry for those who got :bfn: hope you get them next month.

i'm still dubious to see if clomid has sorted my cycles out, my fertility monitor is saying low fertility so far, i hope it goes up over the next few days

:dust::dust:

xxx

Congrats Crypto! So pleased for you! Can I just ask if you had sore BBs the 1st month on clomid or just this one with your fab :bfp:? And do you usually get this symptom before AF without clomid?

Just stressing because I know painful BBs is a clomid side effect but didn't think it would be this late in my cycle - I really have never had it before, in my life. Terrified of getting my hopes dashed. I have my laparoscopy which will probably confirm endo a week on Tues and it would be so lovely to get the :bfp: before then....

x

I did have sore boobs the first month but nothing like this. The first month was a bit like AF sore boobs. Every step is a nightmare although I have strapped them down with a sports bra!
Good luck, I have my fx!! Xx

Helen, what cycle day are you on now? Are you due to ov soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->