clomid club

Hello ladies, I am a few days late for AF I think. I have been spotting brown for a few days and then it went to red, but it doesnt make it to my undies only when I go pee, I ovulated for sure this month:happydance:, but it was very late in my cycle. I took a million tests all :bfn: and my breasts are just now getting sore slightly, I dont know if it is because I am getting sick, it is like towards the arm pit area. Whats wrong with me! I feel sick like I have the flu, and so so tired. Is this normal for Clomid? Is this spotting my period?

I have had months where I pretty much only spotted for my period. The best thing I can tell you is if you know you ovulated count forward about 2 weeks and that should be when AF is due. If you ovulated late then AF should be late too. Sore breasts can be a side effect of the Clomid.

wahoo got my lh surge smiley face this morning......hoping my 1st cycle of 50mg of clomid this mth will work!! xxx

Brandy, i really don't know what's going on with you. Maybe you just had a really light flow. What cycle day are you on? Which day did you ov?

Dancingkaty, How exciting about your smiley face! You better get jiggy with it now! Have fun!

Brandy, i really don't know what's going on with you. Maybe you just had a really light flow. What cycle day are you on? Which day did you ov?

Dancingkaty, How exciting about your smiley face! You better get jiggy with it now! Have fun!

I dont know either I am 11dpo I think. And now my breasts are AF sore :cry:,So I am thinking all the spotting is clomid and she is coming in a few days. The doctor said not to take the clomid to a full blast flow. So if I am not pregnant then I want to take my crazy pills!!!

I know, its such a pain in the ass having to wait for that full flow to arrive. Last month i spotted for 3 days before she showed up.

:witch: got me :cry: Staret second round tomorrow and appointment with FS on Thursday. Don't know what more we could have done this last cycle. I had 5 follicle monitoring scans, timed everything perfectly... how do teenage girls manage to get pregnant my mistake in the back of a car?! :hissy:

Hope you've all had good weekends.

:hugs: xxx

:witch: got me :cry: how do teenage girls manage to get pregnant my mistake in the back of a car?! :hissy:

awwww im sorry she got ya :( and its gutting all the accidental pregnancies isnt it!

Im on cd20 got my positive opk on friday i think, then had loads of ewcm (very rare for me!) yest afternoon/evening. SO could i have possibly oved last night?? xx

I'm sorry she got you! I know how depressing it can be. I just found that if i have a good cry and let it all out my system i tend to feel a bit better.

:witch: got me :cry: how do teenage girls manage to get pregnant my mistake in the back of a car?! :hissy:

awwww im sorry she got ya :( and its gutting all the accidental pregnancies isnt it!

Im on cd20 got my positive opk on friday i think, then had loads of ewcm (very rare for me!) yest afternoon/evening. SO could i have possibly oved last night?? xx

Sounds to me like you oved yesterday. Do you track your temps? That is the best way to know for sure when you did, of course that doesn't help with timing since you don't know until after the fact.

I have to agree with the comments about accidental pregnancies.

Hey ladies, wondering if I can join you??

I picked up my first prescription for clomid yesterday (50mg) and should be cd1 tomorrow. Not really sure what to expect, and what will happen. so would be grateful for any advice or tips!!! :coffee:

A little about me - I have really long cycles ranging from 45 days through to a huge 130 days!!! DH had first SA test showing that he has low motility sperm.

Not really sure what any of this means for us, but any help or advice would be great!

Thanks and good luck to you all!

woooooahhhh! How far down was this thread :O! lol

How are we all? You havent all gone and got your bfps and im the only one left :dohh:

Sorry I havent been around :blush:

Im 10DPO LP was 15 days last cycle... so not long left. No signs at all not even the achy boobs like last cycle! Not sure if thats good or bad??

Welcome nnn84 :wave: Good luck with the magical baby pills! xxx

hi..i havent got my BFP yet...im due on the 25th nov & praying the 50mg clomid this mth has worked!! xx

:dust: DancingK :hugs:

I'm not getting as bad side effects this round of clomid. Can only think that's a good thing! Saw the FS yesterday. He said that my progesterone levels were fine last cycle and that everything looked as it should. He said that we could do further investigations if I wanted to, but I fear I'm in danger of over medicalising this supposed 'natural' process. So we agreed that I would continue with the Clomid for another 5 cycles and see what happens. I opted not to be monitored this cycle, for the same reason I decided not to have any more tests. I just hope one of these cycles works! fx'd!

Just popped in to say hello :hugs:

For those of us waiting to test, fx we get some :bfp: on here xx

Sorry to all the ladies who are moving onto next month :hugs: good luck xx

Hi all, i'm still here, I haven't got my BFP yet!

Hello to any new ladies and good luck to everyone who's due to test very soon! I really hope we get some more BFP's this month!

I'm due to ov within the next 4 days so lots of :sex: for us!

I am starting my first cycle of clomid this week 100mg, I have pcos so i am really hoping this will work for us xxxx baby dust for everyone

sambatiki- not long good luck! :)

katy- i think im due around the same sorta time as you fx

Peachblossom - good luck, what doesage are u on?

Millie- Do not leave the bedroom all weekend lol

Well i think i oved last sunday so makes me 6dpo? just have to hold tight and wait :wacko:

Good Luck all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->