clomid club

I haven't had anything to look at my tubes either. My fs said i will only have one if the clomid doesn't work. It's slightly worrying as i could do clomid for 6 months only to find out that my tubes are blocked! Oh well i will just get on with it and hope i don't have to worry about it!

I think this is good, because, i have been under my FS for 12 months now, only to find out that there is no reason why we can't get pregnant. CLOMID is supposed to be one of the best drugs out there and i know a lot of women that have got the BFP within 3 months. so hopefully you will get pregnant and not have to go through all the rest of it:thumbup: what doasage have you been put on, I have been started on 100mg which i think is quite high for my first round!

Hi everyone, just wanted to update you all on my progress so far, well i am now on cd5 i have been taking 100mg of clomid for the last 4 days, I have had everything from mood swings, pains in my lower stumock, head aches hot flushes and i feel really low and depressed but i think that is because i went to see my best friend in hospital yesterday as she gave birth to her little boy on monday! I am hoping that all these side effects are a sign that the CLOMID is working. I would really love my BFP to come before christmas that would be the best present ever. If not then i think my OH might leave me because i have been vile to him since i have been taking the pills lol i think he understands! baby dust to everyone xxxx

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if I could join in with your chat?? My AF eventually arrived yesterday so I am due to start taking my first round of Clomid (50mg) today and have got a tracking scan arranged for next Friday. Am really not looking forward to any bad side effects......I heard that some ladies take it at night time to try sleep through any bad side effects...but I am on night shift for the next 2 days!!! Am actually feeling quite excited about the thought of having a more regular cycle....how sad am I!!!

I begin taking clomid on my next cycle about 5 days from now...I'm nervous and excited...and wonder if anyone who is familar with it could give me a little advice...what to look for...how it works...any sucess stories...first try, second round? so on....thanks in advance. I am so happy that after 14 months of trying the Dr. finally came to the conclusion to try me on Clomid.

hi i am currently on my first cycle of clomid....50mg days 2-6.....im on 25dpo, due on next wed! Havent had any side effects & had tracking done which showed i produced a good size follicule & i ovulated so it worked! now to see if im preg!!:) x

I haven't had anything to look at my tubes either. My fs said i will only have one if the clomid doesn't work. It's slightly worrying as i could do clomid for 6 months only to find out that my tubes are blocked! Oh well i will just get on with it and hope i don't have to worry about it!

I think this is good, because, i have been under my FS for 12 months now, only to find out that there is no reason why we can't get pregnant. CLOMID is supposed to be one of the best drugs out there and i know a lot of women that have got the BFP within 3 months. so hopefully you will get pregnant and not have to go through all the rest of it:thumbup: what doasage have you been put on, I have been started on 100mg which i think is quite high for my first round!

I was started on 100mg and i had a progesterone test on the first round and it showed i ov'd so they kept me on that and it seems to have worked every cycle.

Hi peggy and lovin_it! Welcome to the clomid club!

There have been a alot of women on here with clomid success stories and you can find them in the success story thread. It really does give you hope when you read them.

As far as symptoms go some of the main ones are headaches, servere mood changes, cramps around ov and i got funny lights in my eyes in the morning when i was taking the pills.

Good luck and I hope the clomid is a success for you both!

Sorry for all the posts but i keep forgetting to mention things!

Dancingkaty, i really hope you have great news next week with a BFP!!! Keep us updated on any potential symptoms.

Well, after 14 months of ttc, all of my tests coming back fine, hubby had almost zero sperm count because of a med he was taking, so he stopped taking the med, then hubby was put on Clomid to increase sperm count...now 3 months later, I have been put on Clomid 50mg days 3-7...today is day 12...no positive OPK yet, but I don't usually get one til day 14 or 15....praying this is the answer we need for OUR first BFP....

I'm joining the club, I start taking my clomid after I get my period. 50mg, but I don't start taking them til CD5-9. That's a few days later than most people here, is there a reason for this?

Ladies think ive graduated look in bfp announcements, hopefully (without being rude) i wont be back lol thanks for all your advice and support x

I'm joining the club, I start taking my clomid after I get my period. 50mg, but I don't start taking them til CD5-9. That's a few days later than most people here, is there a reason for this?

I think it may be because a lot of the people on here are from across the ocean and they do treatment a little bit differently. I'm in California and my doc has me on it days 6-10. I have to go in each month to get checked for ovarian cysts before he gives me the next months, but I've noticed a lot of ladies get it for 3-6 months at a time.

Hi Ladies, I took my last tablets today from my first round of clomid.

But i don't know when we should start trying and i am worried that we might miss that all important egg, help please.

Praying for us all to get our :bfp: in time for christmas. xxxx

Hi Ladies, I took my last tablets today from my first round of clomid.

But i don't know when we should start trying and i am worried that we might miss that all important egg, help please.

Praying for us all to get our :bfp: in time for christmas. xxxx

Do you chart your temps? If you have a fairly 'normal' cycle then you can try the smep (sperm meets egg plan) Start having :sex: every other day from CD 10 until you get a +ve opk then every day for 3 days then skip a day then once more for good luck. You can get cheap ic opks from zoombaby.co.uk. I use them. use the promotional code Zoom15 for a 15% discount. You can also observe your cervical mucus as it starts to resemble egg white you're most fertile. Good luck lovely. :dust: :dust:

I took Clomid for the first time this month. Last month I didnt get a pos OV test until CD17...this am I got a negative OV test. Have been having pains in my sides this evening and feeling gassy, so I tested again....got a VERY positive OV test immediately....today is CD 13....hoping and praying so hard for the Clomid to work and God to answer our prayers. Baby dust to all...

I took Clomid for the first time this month. Last month I didnt get a pos OV test until CD17...this am I got a negative OV test. Have been having pains in my sides this evening and feeling gassy, so I tested again....got a VERY positive OV test immediately....today is CD 13....hoping and praying so hard for the Clomid to work and God to answer our prayers. Baby dust to all...

Good luck! :dust: Just for future info you shouldn't do opks in the morning. Best time is about 2pm. :hugs:

Good luck! :dust: Just for future info you shouldn't do opks in the morning. Best time is about 2pm. :hugs:

The brand I bought actually said it was best to do them in the morning per the instructions. The other brand I use says not to....guess it varies by brand. Did one this morning and it was VERY positive immediately! Keeping my fingers crossed and prayers going up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->