clomid club

(\/)
(. .)
(")(") I am due to start clomid in just under 2 weeks (as mentioned in a previous post under this thread)...if I get a :bfn: this month I would like to seek a clomid buddy whom is also just starting..so that we can share the journey together.

If anyone is interested or knows of somebody whom might be please P.M me...I'd really appreciate it.

In the mean time I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for a :bfp:!

:hug:

Always...Yearning.x
Hey Yearning - I'm starting my clomid soon to when my new cycle starts, been having 23 day cycles so hoping its not too long away till i start

I have to take it on day 2-6 of my next cycle

I'm very excited even though i know it might not happen, i'm really hoping it does though!!

good luck everyone xx:hug:

Well I'm on cd 14 and I took clomid from cd5-9
Looks like we are both CD 15 today, I also took clomid day 5-9. Really felt my ovaries CD 13 and 14. Fine today. So, FF thinks I ovulated on the 13th. Hope so.

Hi
i haven't started clomid yet, i have pcos but am also booked in on the 2nd dec for a lap & dye if thats all clear will start on clomid asap. my cycles are usually about 45 days long, does anyone know if clomid will shorten them? im guessing that clomid starts ovulating so many days after taking the tablets is this right?
its horrible having long cycles, everything seems to take forever..... fairy dust to everyone x

Hi guys,

Just wondered since you have been on clomid have any of you found your period has shortened? I spotted well had brown/pink discharge for 4 days before i got a heavy bleed which lasted over night till the next afternoon and that was it!!!! I wondered whether this is a side effect of clomid?

Hi there all your girlies.

Not posted for a while.

I got my HSG result back and was told that my left tube is fine and my right tube is block half way down so surgery is not possible.

The gynie has put me on clomid which I start in a few days to try and get me to ovulate in the good one, has anyone heard of this before?

Also my husbands count is lower than normal but they are mobile.

What do you think our chances are? We have been trying for 1 year and a half.

Lisa

Hi Lisak, I'd say it sounds good! The clomid might do the trick.

Has your hubby done anything to try to improve his sperm count? There's so much can be done when it's a count problem.

Hi guys,

Just wondered since you have been on clomid have any of you found your period has shortened? I spotted well had brown/pink discharge for 4 days before i got a heavy bleed which lasted over night till the next afternoon and that was it!!!! I wondered whether this is a side effect of clomid?

Hiya Glitter,

I've noticed since i've been on clomid that my AF has been heavier but over a lot quicker, it used to be about 5 or 6 days and now is mega heavy but over in 3 or 4 days tops!

DPO5 was today, temp still raised, tho there was a dip yesterday at DPO4, makes me wonder as today I was WIPED out. I got up at 5am, got ready, ate breakfast, did some computer stuff then BAM, 8 am I was overcome with exhaustion. I layed down in my hotel room and slept until 11am, nearly missing the rest of the conference (but today was some review). I had a headache this morning, which I hadn't had before, I took 500mg tylenol at 8am, then another at 12. Drank lots of water. I'm looking at these as good signs, as this is not how I normally live life, but time will tell!. The stomach bloating has lessened, but I am eating more than normal. Usually I'm good for (decaf) coffee and a little oatmeal or granola bar or banana until lunch, then eat a big lunch, but I've been eating breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Evil 'lil 2ww! How likely is a 4DPO implant?

OK, here I am on CD 15. Had a + OPK X 2 days, - today...so I think I O'd yesterday??? Does this sound right? Well, tomorrow I start the prometrium. 200mg a day, orally. I am sorry in advance for any bitchiness it may cause. I am scared. PS...I think the Clomid might have made me ovulate from both ovaries again (ultrasound showed it did on first round). I had pains on both sides.

Hi guys,

Hiya Glitter,

I've noticed since i've been on clomid that my AF has been heavier but over a lot quicker, it used to be about 5 or 6 days and now is mega heavy but over in 3 or 4 days tops!

Yup - mine only last between 36 hours to 3 days at the most. They are a little bit heavier for about 12 hours and then thats it - must be the clomid!

Mine was lighter too this month, but still as painful as usual. :(

Hiya!

I was on clomid for 7 months and my AF was lighter sometimes and sometimes heavier but shorter than normal. I even spotted sometimes too.

LisaK - you're well in with a chance, I have exactly the same, one blocked tube, partner has low sperm count - but I also have PCOS... it took me 7 rounds of Clomid and the month that I almost gave up I got a bfp so keep trying and you'll get there... try not to get too stressed (I know easier said than done) as I think that's what made it more prolongued for me.

xxx good luck to everyone and heaps and heaps of :dust:

** edited to add - after :sex: one little tip that a lovely BnB-er told me was to lie with your legs in the air for a while to make sure everything stays in and goes where it should - I think that also helped alot. xxx

Hi Girls .. its been a while since i've been on here, but really felt like I had to write today, Im on my first round of clomid CD23 & 9dpo (I think !!) I haven't tested at all yet because to be honest I know it hasn't worked for me this cycle. Dont ask how I know .. I just know. (I have that feeling)

Me and my wonderful DH have been ttc for five years with a mc in May 2006 and nothing since. So im used to the complete and utter devastation of the Witch when she arrives .. but this time its so different I know Clomid isn't a guarantee and certainly not on the first month but Im heartbroken and I cant explain why and the witch hasn't even shown up yet.

I dont know girls I think Im losing it .. I had wished so hard for miracle this month but it looks like it hasn't happened.

Sorry to rant but I know you now how I feel and wont think that I am a crazy women whos beginning to lose the plot.
xx

hey girls,
the witch found me so i'm gonna start round 3 tomorrow! who's with me?!

aww Anna :hugs: 3rd time lucky!

Sarah, sorry you're so down, but you're not out yet!!!

Unfortunatly I cant currently be a member of the clomid club!!! Have done 4 cycles with trigger jabs with no luck. Am currently on CD1 and had my follow up appointment at the hospital today and I am on the list for a lap and dye. Tried to get another couple of cycles of clomid but they didn't want me to have it, they want me to have a rest as if the lap comes back all clear I will be back on clomid for IUI! Good luck to everyone on their current cycles.

8DPO today and FFs pregnancy monitor has given me 93 points...
Looks like I might be heading into triphasic? I KNOW I felt implantation yesterday. It's really neat to feel things within the timeframe that is predicted.
Tested today, because I just can't help it -- and it actually calms me to get it out of the way. BFN, of course. I do have high hopes and am just trying to get some stuff done while I have some energy this morning. I have been wiped out the past day and 1/2, and last saturday I was also totally gone. Just taking those multis and eating well (and a lot -- not like me!)
:af:

I got 95 points last month, everything was looking perfect.. even had bad nausea and heartburn. I was soooo convinced. Needless to say - BFN. I hope this is it for you, but try not to get your hopes up - I was gutted.

Just to echo what Stardancer said, please try not to get your hopes up I know its hard), I had faint lines on tests around 12 DPO before and then AF showed up, needless to say I was devestated and cried every morning for the best part of a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->