clomid club

Did you not have to go for CD21 bloods pink?? Hope the symptoms are a good sign, my boobs are killing me too, but they always do after OV anyway.

I couldn't *not* use sticks, do what you like sweetie!

Good Luck Anna, good news on the earlier OV!

Emerald - I started on CD8, but a whole week was wasted because I didn't OV until CD19 I'm on CD26 today - 7dpo.

Does anyone have the answer as to why you are doing days 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, 5-9? I'm on CD5, and starting 5-9 tonight. I have 28 day cycles. I'm curious if anyone knows... ;):baby:

Hi Ladies sorry to crash your post but i need some advice from you ladies on clomid

what were you put on it for?
how did they check if you needed it?

I have crazy cycles and dont think i ovulate, but i wondered how they know when to try clomid?

I had a lap in may and found mild endo
cycles have been 28, 28, 37, 33, 32, 42, 23, 23
i had 21 day bloods and they were low so not high enough to say i def ovulated
waiting for more blood results at the moment and i have my next appointment next week so any advice would be great

Thanks

Starting round #2 (first round resulted in m/c) tonight. Last time, the DR said that I ovulated from both ovaries (u/s report) so here goes...

Good Luck Tina :)

bird24, I was put on it for PCOS after trying Metformin. I think for alot of people are put on it to try if they're not getting pregnant naturally, or if the problem is specifically ovulation-related. :)

Does anyone have the answer as to why you are doing days 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, 5-9? I'm on CD5, and starting 5-9 tonight. I have 28 day cycles. I'm curious if anyone knows... ;):baby:

I think it has to do with the length of your average cycles prior to being prescribed Clomid. CD2-6 is what has been mentioned to me and I have an average 25-28 day cycle. I would definitely ask your health professional/doctor about the days that have been chosen for you so that you have a definitave answer, but I think it must be related to cycle length.

Did you not have to go for CD21 bloods pink

Was all a bit of a knightmare, Was ment to have appointment Friday which i had to cancel due to work, so checked with docs and they told me to come in on Monday instead, However got a call monday to say nurse was off sick:dohh: So i went today, fingers crossed i ov'd!!

Still have really tender boobs, but just to the sides of them! Maybe AF on her way:hissy:

You are prescribed clomid for ov problems and they can tell if clomid is needed by doing CD21 blood tests and seeing if you progestrone is high enough to show you o'd. I'm on m last cycle, U/S scan on CD 14 showed 3 follies all 12 mm so no jab to induce ov for me and I decided not to go back for another scan and have been doing OPK's the last few days and todays they line was almost as dark as the control line so I reckon I will oing today or tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed that the results in a BFP and I don't have to go onto any other treatment

I ovulate, but I am prescribed Clomid for unexplained infertility, and low-progesterone (which causes m/c).

I think it has to do with the length of your average cycles prior to being prescribed Clomid. CD2-6 is what has been mentioned to me and I have an average 25-28 day cycle. I would definitely ask your health professional/doctor about the days that have been chosen for you so that you have a definitave answer, but I think it must be related to cycle length.

I'm not certain, but I'd guess that it isn't linked because my shortest cycle is 38 days and usually it's much longer. I am taking Clomid days 2-6.

hi guys im new on here and have just been prescribed my first 3 month course of clomid( i start taking it when my period starts which should be about 10 days) not quite sure what to expect so be great for some feedback from you guys thanx xxx

Hi Everyone! I am new here too and just started Clomid 3 days ago...am keeping fingers and toes crossed that it will be the miracle drug so many people say it is!!! Baby dust to all!!

hi guys im new on here and if ul have me would love to be in your clomid club!!! ive recently been diagnosed with pcos and after over a year have just been prescribed a 3 month course of clomid!! ive been peekin at ur threads and wud be gratefull for any advice on what to expect and experiances youve had thru clomid xx

Welcome Bexy & wannabemummy to the clomid club :hi:

I am fairly new to it too, Have done my first cycle and am on the 2WW now, i dont hold out much hope this time as i think i ov'd when hubby had man flu so may have missed my chance...but thats ok!

I must say i did have a couple of side effects whilst tking the tablets, the first was a bit of nausea and the other was realy hot flushes, its best to take the tablets at night so you can sleep through the side effects to some extent!

i cant really offer you much advice but welcome and hope you get your :bfp:shortly!

Hi Everyone! I am new here too and just started Clomid 3 days ago...am keeping fingers and toes crossed that it will be the miracle drug so many people say it is!!! Baby dust to all!!

hi bexy!! im a newbie too!!im due to start clomid!! so how come u were prescribed and how long u been ttc? wishing u luck!!

Hi All,

I'm on CD7 and have started the days 5-9 Clomid and this afternoon I already have EWCM! Hubby and I BDd today with a condom cause I didn't want the mess when I didn't think there was a point...but fertility friend is now telling me to BD! I'm confused...I didn't expect to OV until at least the 12th+ ... I'm afraid I'll wear the poor man out. Wonering if I can wait until Fri to start the BD marathon, or should we begin now? Seems off that it's only CD 7.... :blush:

(and my temp has not spiked yet)

Thanks for your replies

I have my next appointment next week so i really hope they give me clomid to try now as i never seem to ovulate, dont get ov pains or notice ewcm i have been :sex: everyday most cycles and nothing so i think we need a little help now
OH has had a SA and it came back fine which i'm not surprised about as he doesnt smoke or drink :)
Fingers crossed we get some good news at the appointment

xx good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"