Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

I'm not spotting anymore & they said my cervix is closed but I'm just so worried & I don't get them rechecked until Monday. I'm going to my hometown for the weekend. My mind is scattered I'm so sad guys

I hope you are able to relax and have a good weekend, I would go in tomorrow and ask for a follow up test so you aren't having anxiety about it! There's no sense in making you wait till Monday it's not like it's a hard test for them to do real quick to give you some piece of mind :hug:

I have been soooooo tired all day!! I slept from 9pm-7am last night and then took the girls to school and came home and slept from 10-11:45 then went and picked up my youngest from pre school and came back home and she laid down and had another nap with me from 12:30-2:30 and I still feel sooo tired!! I did take a test this morning (told you I wouldn't make it to Friday :haha: ) but it was bfn as I should have known single I'm only 8dpo...my temp is still up though so that's good!

I just overplayed my chart from my last dd to my chart right now, they're almost identical! I really hope I get a bfp before next week!!!

Green is bfp chart and purple is my chart now...

https://i63.tinypic.com/v4b5ow.png

Love I'm so sorry! I know that limbo all too well! How many dpo are you now?

Love I'm so sorry! I know that limbo all too well! How many dpo are you now?

According to FF I'm 23 DPO but the doctor said that can't be right or I implanted really late. I'm a person of understanding & numbers so if I am actually 23 DPO, something isn't right. But my lines are getting darker. Or I found out super early but even then, my HCG level should be higher right? :cry:

Love, that must be horrible, I am so sorry. But honestly I dont think your HCG is too low, it differs for each person, and maybe you Od later and had a late implantation? Have your HCG checked again in 48 hours and see if it doubles, according my labs chart hcg of 100 - 10000 is normal between week 4-6. My hcg on 15dpo was 87, indicating that I was still in week 4, but I should have been week 5, and I had low progesterone on CD21 and baby is fine. Just give it some time.

Ugh, what a horrible night of diarrhea and stomach cramps wish it would get better :(

Posted our 12 week scan on a facebook page with experts using the nub theory to guess the gender, they are pretty accurate. 4 commented, and all 4 suggest its an early girl, but time left to develop :D

That's so exciting Nita, I hope you get your girl <3 Girls are lovely!

Here I am 8dpo and I have like zero symptoms :( no sore boobs, very little cramping, just nothing other than being tired and irritable the last few days but I feel like it's because I could be out this cy and it has me pretty bummed so it's giving me a bad mood so I just want to sleep it off :(

Four that's looking promising! Especially feeling really tired. When will you test again? I'm so excited for you :)

Love, I agree, go tomorrow and get another blood test. Have you seen this site? https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single When I had my MC my tests went lighter before I started bleeding. Spotting is normal in the first trimester and if it's stopped it's a good sign. When I MC'd, I didn't spot I just bled, a lot! Plus your cervix is closed! I do not mean any disrespect at all, but during my first trimester (especially) I just spent some time each day being thankful for the fact that I was pregnant because I knew it could all be gone tomorrow. I reminded myself that I was pregnant now and that I couldn't do anything to change what could happen tomorrow. Thinking of you Love.

Nita, sorry you had a rough night. Those stupid hormones. I woke up with cramp in my leg again. DH must get a huge fright because I wake up nearly screaming.

So I just got my iron bloods result, and its right there in the normal range, phew!

DH did the sweetest thing this morning, he saved a dragonfly that was busy drowning because he hurt his one wing, this man drives me crazy sometimes, but he has the biggest heart, and when he does things like this, I fall in love all over again.

My tummy hurt a lot today after last night, wo ai am just trying to eat light foods.

Theres a total of 7 women now that said girl and 2 that said boys, gosh I am really too anxious.

Another little temp rise this morning but bfn and I'm feeling out :( Just don't feel pregnant and have zero symptoms. I'm pretty bummed. I should have a bfp no later than Monday if I get one but part of me really doesn't want to test anymore, the buns are getting harder to watch happen ugh

Four, hang in there, its still sooo early, and implantation can still happen. You are definately not out. I got my hopes up for you, you definately had BDed enough.

Four your chart is looking amazing! 9 DPO is early days. I tested at 10DPO and got a very very faint line. At the time my DH and I both said BFN. There's still time!

Nita, I got so anxious waiting for the 20 week scan and finding out the sex. It felt like the longest wait of my life! That's great about your iron results, mine were in the normal range too!

Omg girls I just went to take my afternoon test and I looked again at this mornings test and there is a super duper faint line!! I have never ever gotten an evap on these wondfo even hours and days later they've always been stark white but this mornings test definitely has a second super light pink line!!! I don't know if I trust it obviously because it was 2 hours later. I unfortunately had just gone to the bathroom but managed to squeeze out a little more and tested my afternoon test but I think it was just too diluted since I had just gone 20 mins earlier. I am dying to do a good long hold and test again tonight!! Can you see it?! It's more obvious on the inverted photo but I lined up all my tests so you can see I've never even gotten an evap!

https://i66.tinypic.com/25yvfcp.jpg
https://i66.tinypic.com/1zmpglx.jpg

Four, I see it! Remember the same happened to me, i only saw my BFP way after the timeframe, and it wasnt an evap, looking forward to your next test... :D how exciting.

Sarah, I was surprised that I dont have an iron deficiancy...as my mom does, and I was sure, mine would be the same...luckily not.

I've taken two since seeing that light bfp but no second lines yet :( I'm praying it's just too early. I guess I need to go back and read your old posts!!

Four I definitely see it on the bottom one, but the others I'm not 100% sure I see it. I'm never that good at seeing those vvfl. It's still early! Keep your hopes up!!

Nita, my mum has low iron too. Apparently those pills make your poos turn black haha so lucky us!

Thanks Sarah, the bottom one is the only one there is a second line on...but I've taken 3 more tests today with long holds and no second line what so ever so I'm thinking it was a fluke and it really isn't a bfp :cry: I'll test in the morning with a frer but I don't have much hope of it being positive. Cramps are back and breast are tender and my chest is breaking out, all signs that af is on its way for me :(

Still early days! Try and keep your hopes up. You might not even get an obvious line tomorrow. Please post your FRER.

Ugh I can't be bothered cooking anything st the moment.

It really is still early Four, I am hoping you get a second line on a FRER. :hugs:

Well I had a temp drop this morning, my boobs are super sore, I'm cramping, and still really irritable. I went ahead and tested on a wondfo and frer, both had a shadow of a line but nothing you can really see unless you have crazy line eyes and turn the brightness all the way up. I feel like the frer is an indent because I can't tell if it's grey or has a pink color...it's super super faint...I only have wondfo tests left so I'll have to go to the store today and pick up some others. Really wish I would have had a clear answer today :cry:

https://i66.tinypic.com/3523cpu.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/34650kw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"