Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Good morning girls! Temp still high, not sure I want to test or wait another day though...I'll let you know if I do!

Happy anniversary Nita, ours is in 2 weeks <3

Sarah I would be so irritated! I have an auto immune disease as well and I would be super frustrated with vagueness, it's not easy dealing with it and if my dr didn't have a clue how to handle it during pregnancy I wouldn't be happy. Hopefully they can get you switched to someone more knowledgeable with Lupus and pregnancy!

Awww I'm sorry Four :( your chart is looking amazing. If you did implanton 10 DPO you may still be in with a chance.

Yeah I'm feeling really frustrated about the appointment. If my other doctors and midwife hadn't made a big deal out of it being high risk etc I wouldn't have thought twice and I would be happy. But I think that my midwife is going to disagree with her and it's just going to create more drama and stress. I see my midwife on the 18th so we will see.

Oh Four :( I am so sorry. I know I cant say anything to make it better, so I am sending you a ton on hugs!

Sarah, that is really disappointing, you would think she would show more interest since you are high risk.. I can imagine that you are upset, I would be too. You are lucky to have your midwife too, somedays I wonder what difference it would make for me if I were going to a midwife instead, then I remembered why I am with an OB, I didnt fall pregnant naturally haha, luckily my OB is awesome.

I sent my midwife a message. I know she won't be happy because the first OB said from 26 weeks that I'll be followed closely. So I'll wait and see.

My first day back at work tomorrow. I miss the kids but it's going to be weird and I'm sure lots of parents will want to know what's going on.

Ohh goodluck with your first day at work. I am sure they will wonder, but does it matter? I would let them wonder if I were you ;)

We have a major staff shortage at my work, so sounds like I will be working evenings and Saturdays/Sundays for a while, we need the money so I dont mind

I am having some cramps over the last few days, AF like cramps, can this be my uterus expanding? After seeing baby at the U/s I dont think my uterus is big enough to carry baby for much longer...

Thanks. Work is hard. I'm pretty tired and finding it a bit of a challenge. But at least it's just 2 days a week.

That's good Nita. The money will be nice but make sure you look after yourself.

It definitely could be. I feel mine as more stretching and pulling though. I thought the same at my scan, he didn't have much room to move. At 12 weeks he had heaps of space.

I am sure it will get better Sarah, I also started working normal hours again yesterday, since I am off prog now, and the 11hours work was hard on me. But luckily for you it wont be too long right? You are going on maternity leave soon...

Ugh, I cant sleep, its 2am here and I have been awake for almost 2 hours now...ugh!!

I just want to vent a bit: Sorry in advance..

This morning I saw a camp cot on special, its a really good price, so I told DH about it, and he said no, we must buy second hand because his dad said so, and it will cost us less. I immediately lost it, because I am so sick of his dad trying to dictate and tell us what to do, so I told DH, my money, my choice. I am just so sick of everyone telling me what I can and can't do. Every day I either hear from my parents or his parents about something I need to do, or something I should not do. I managed to keep cool so far, but I am afraid I might lose it soon and someone wont be happy! Thanks goodness I got that out, been bothering me the whole morning.

Aww Nita I'm sorry they are doing that to you, I definitely agree but and do what you want this is your child and your choice. So many people have opinions about others when it comes to babies and parenting and choices...you really have to let it in one ear and out the other and do what you want anyhow :hugs:

Thanks Four! :hugs: just hope I can convince DH to do the same. Ive been cramping and not been feeling too well, so my emotions are really all over the place.

Thanks Nita, work is been tiring. I'm glad it's just 2 days a week. I've lost all my stamina. It's a tough job and you have to be present at all times. Only 10 more weeks of 2 days a week until I go on maternity leave. I have a course all weekend as well so I'll be sleeping all tomorrow.

I'm sorry you're cramping. Can you check in with your doctor? Is that like a cot for the baby to sleep in? We bought ours second hand but will get a new mattress. But it's your money to spend how you like. My DH put up the cot and set up the baby's room while I was out at a meeting last night :( it's ok though, I think I'll move it all around haha.

Four you have a long LP! Your chart still looks good but I see you've got BFNs.

It's Thursday here Nita! It's scary to think I've only got 17 weeks until my due date. Ovia said the baby is the size of a Barbie doll or a chinchilla. I'm starting to feel really big. My tummy nearly over takes the size of my boobs, which is saying something because my boobs are massive haha. It's getting harder to put on shoes and pick things up.

Sarah, the cramps feel like the first few weeks of pregnancy, its not severe, and I am not even sure its mild, its enough to notice though. I have been constipated the last week too, so I think that contributes to the cramps.

We want to buy a camp cot instead of a normal wooden one, have heard too many stories about babies hurting themselves on the wooden cots, camp cots are material only, and everyone we know recommends those. I dont mind buying second hand, but not on my FIL's call, it should be our choice. Second hand and new camp cots here cost more or less the same here.

New ticker day, yay. Ovia says I am officially in the second trimester, yay! but I know my dates are slightly behind so I am only 13+4 today.

Good news, we got the T13 downs result back yesterday, and it came back as low risk - phew! I read with those bloodtests they can determine the sex of the baby :o so I am waiting to hear back from my OB about that.

Wanted to share my scan pics! Baby measured 13+5 and looked good!

Attachments

• IMG_8151.jpg
    IMG_8151.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8152.jpg
    IMG_8152.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
Sarah you should post a bump pic!!!! Sorry you're already feeling big. Maybe baby will be early &#10084;

Nita, I've been cramping too!!!! And congrats on second tri &#10084;

Yay, ttc - any ideas about the gender? Are you off the prog yet? I hope so... Tomorrow is 2 weeks for me off Prog.

Glad I am not the only one cramping.

When is your next appointment?

lol Sarah, this weeks tickers are just, blegh... I have no idea what an 8 oz filet mignon is? And you have a box of mac and cheese, we have mac and cheese here too but not in boxes, we buy mac separately and cheese and make our own mac and cheese. So I have no idea how big our babies are haha

Temp drop today so af should be here today or tomorrow FINALLY ugh! I don't understand why my cy's are so long with these ridiculously long lp's?! I put a call into my dr for 150mg Clomid...I only have 2 more cy's of ttc before we are giving up, I told dh once I turn 36 I am done ttc. I don't feel too hopeful it will happen by then but I guess I have to try till then.

Ttc your baby is so sweet <3

Nita a filet mignon is like a steak. When I imagine oz I think of a baby bottle, a large baby bottle is 8fluid oz...if that helps, and a box of Mac and cheese is like 8" tall x 4" wide and 1" deep.

Nita, hopefully the cramps are nothing. Can you ring or message your doctor? Here, I can text or call my midwife any time. It could just be constipation or stretching. There's lots of changes going on in there. I remember getting a lot of pain around 8 weeks and I googled it and it said that's around when the corpus luetum breaks down. But it's probably too late for that to be happening for you. If you're not bleeding and not in pain, you're probably ok.

Over here they're really big about safe sleeping and a port-a-cots (which sound the same as you're referring to) are only safe for short periods of time. That's mainly because the mattress in them are not firm enough. Also I've heard people saying they're really low and hard on your back. It's up to you, but I'd do some research first. But just to let you know, once you start researching safe sleeping, it becomes SO confusing and scary. For a while there I was too scared to even think about letting the baby sleep! But regardless, it's up to you and DH, not your FIL!

I agree, the tickers are boring this week. We don't have macaroni and cheese in a box like that either. We make it from scratch. The ones on Ovia are better. Yay about the blood tests!

TTC, Yay, what beautiful scan pictures. Do you feel like it's a boy or a girl? They only do 4D ones here in the third trimester. Hopefully I'll get one soon! I'll try and do a bump photo too. Some people have said I look small, but I'm just feeling like it's starting to grow and stretch. It's starting to get a bit uncomfortable and hard to bend down and pick things up, but it's only going to get worse! Haha.

Four, I'm sorry :( I don't know why your LP is so long. Some people would say it's probably a good thing. I haven't heard anything bad about having a long LP (except making your cycles so long!). I was going to suggest taking it 3-7 rather than 5-9 but you already are! Awww I really would be pushing for 150mg if you've only got a few cycles left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->