• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Haha have a baby they said...it’d be fun they said.... haha awww Nita! No one ever tells you how gross babies are.

We’ve been hit with the stupid 4 month sleep regression. I’ve been up with him all night. I put him down at 6am and when I woke up just after 7 he was in DH’s arms and DH turns to me and says “I’m just so exhausted, I need you to take him for a while”. I got about 3 hours sleep all up and DH slept from 10pm-6.30am. It’s 10am and DH is back asleep and I’m up feeding. I might just play the ‘I’m asleep’ card tonight and let DH do it all. Then he’ll know what tired is.

Lol Sarah, my DH and I laugh all the time and everytime something happens, we just say, it wasnt in her user manual lol.

Oh no, goodluck, I think that phase lasts a few days? According to wonder weeks, Liezl is supposed to be little miss sunshine this week, but she is so clingy! Cries everytine we put her down, but sleeps when we hold her. Its so cute now shes discovering her hands, its in her mouth all the time. Is William laughing out loud? And how is he sitting?

Ahh the 4 month sleep regression, I remember it well! It's a killer... it does last a few weeks usually but just rest when you can and honestly it does get better! My sympathies...

My one mantra of parenting is 'it's only a phase' which honestly is so true! No matter how crap it is at the time it doesn't last. Hang in there girls! X

Hi ladies! Nita and Sarah invited me to join the group. I am 6 weeks today after my first IVF FET with a PGS normal girl embryo. We DID try 6 rounds of clomid (1 clomid + IUI) which resulted in one of my CPs. Clomid wasn’t the answer for me, but it is great to keep in touch with the ladies I started this journey with! And I can learn from your new mommy experiences!

Feeling queasy this morning but hoping it dissipates as I have a bridal shower I’m helping throw this afternoon!

Welcome Ask, looking forward to follow this journey with you until you meet your little baby girl.

I think we have 5 pregnancies here now :D

I got to go shopping with my mom this morning for 4 hours, while hubby looked after Liezl, and she slept the whole 4 hours I was gone :haha: lucky for him, since shes refusing the bottle again.

Hey ask! Good to see you again and so happy for your bfp! Morning sickness tends to peak at 8-12 weeks and then improve so you're halfway there 😬

Haha definitely agree about the instruction manual. I found the Wonder Weeks app to be off until we got to the 4th leap. Even so I think it’s just the 4 month sleep regression rather than a leap. Yup he is giggling and laughing. He likes when we tickle or blow raspberries on his tummy. He’s really strong and will sit on my lap with out my holding him but me just slightly leaning back. He’s rolling both ways,tummy to back and back to tummy. It makes tummy time difficult haha.

Thanks Bonnie. We don’t have it as bad as others. I’m just use to him sleeping 11-12 hours and now is 8-9 and then afeed and then another few hours. I’ve heard different things from different people about what happens after the regression. Some say they are now just dealing with the multiple wakes every night now and others have said it gets better.

Welcome Ask! I hope you feel better. The first few months were the hardest for me. Have you got an early scan coming up?

Happy new year everyone!! Its going to be a big year, we have 5 pregnancies/babies due in 2018...so far and 3 Clomid babies who will be one! How amazing... Love sharing the experiences with you ladies <3

Sarah, Liezl is making noises but not solod laughs yet, I think in a week or 2. We have leap 3 approaching this coming week and ofcourse lovely vaccinations. Only one more month until Liezl goes to Creche :(

She caught up nicely, weighing 5kgs at exactly 2months2weeks, thats a 2.7kg gain from birth. Today shes just playing and smiling all the way. Looking back at 2017, it was the best year, shes the biggest gift I can ever ask for.

happy new year ladies! it will be a great one with your lovely bundles, so many babies due this year!

Cant believe Liezl starts creche soon, time is flying!

did either of you have a post c section binder? they arent routine here in uk so was looking for recommendations of any... looks like a section is on the cards for me again, I have had so many issues and am now on partial bedrest... hard with a toddler but there you go! consultant wants to section me at 37-38 weeks, see how long I hold on for!
happy new year to you all xx

I was the same Bonnie, I had to go for regular scans and NSTs near the end to make sure everything is ok, she just wanted me to hold on until 38 weeks, but she did the CS on 37+6. It sucks to be on bedrest, but enjoy the rest while it lasts ;)

I had the binder...what a bunch of garbage!! It hurst me so much on the first day, I thought it was the wound hurting that much and then I took off the binder...and RELIEF! I definately wont recomend paying for it. Holding a pillow on your tummy is much better.

Happy New Year! I hope 2018 is filled with good things for each of you!

My kiddos are keeping me so busy! Sorry I’m not on much! Ford has started giggling at me and i just love him! He’s sleeping from 8pm to midnight then midnight to 6am! Not too bad! I started my period again this week...so that’s been fun! Hahaha not! I think dh and i will have one more! I’m hoping without clomid and multiple miscarriages this time.

Bonnie i used a belly bandit after my c sections and i loved it. I didn’t use it early on with my first c section but this time i did and it was so much better.

Hope everyone is well!

I've heard such mixed reviews! Some say it's amazing and others hate it... it's an expensive investment, but have seen some cheaper ones on amazon. I might try the cheap versions and then get a more expensive one if I like it!

Hope 2018 brings more babies to those of you that want more... my husband has an appt for his vasectomy referral on Thursday, I'm done with pregnancy :haha:

Bonnie, I am short and I think thats why the binder hurt me more than anything else.

I hope to fall pregnant in 2018 again, without Clomid (yeah, right!) and when the next one is born I will be sterilised as well, unless iys another girl then we might try a third time. :)

Hey ladies! Just catching up. I have been off from work since before Christmas but have been super busy. Going back tomorrow is going to be tough, lol. Sarah & Nita, I can't believe how big your babies have gotten already!!! They are looking so adorable! Time flies! And Nita, that sounds like quite the adventure, hope it wasn't too cute of an outfit, lol :winkwink:

Ask!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to see you here!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Anxiety is waaaaay down since I started feeling movement. Omg I love it so much. Yesterday morning I swear baby was doing flips in my belly. Was a weird feeling I never felt before. Last night in bed DH and I both saw my belly move with the kicks. It has become our routine to watch and feel for the kicks just before going to sleep.

Fluffy, happy early 24 weeks!!!! When is your next appt? I hit 24 weeks Thursday, and my appt is Friday. Seriously dreading the weigh in; haven't used my scale at home in a while, the holiday food and sweets really got to me I am sure, lol!

Hi ladies! Happy new year!

I had MS and the stomach flu hit at the same time and it&#8217;s been a brutal few days, to say the least. I think it&#8217;s mostly MS now as everyone I know that got this stomach bug said it lasted 24 hours or less. I hope it eases up soon...I can hardly eat anything. I miss enjoying my food!

Lucy - thank you! :) How exciting that you are feeling baby moving! And that&#8217;s great that it&#8217;s easing your anxiety.

Nita - I hope your New Year wish comes true! How long will you try before trying clomid again?

TTC - congrats on your baby boy! How old is he now?

Bonnie - will you be having a c-section?

Hi to everyone else!

First scan is tomorrow morning! So nervous!

Lucy, I am so excited for you! Enjoy the kicks, you will miss them once he/she is born. Baby should also start to rapidly grow from now. Let us know on Friday how much he/she weighs :D

Ask, I saw you have been so sick! I am sorry. I hope MS doesnt get too bad for you and it gets better soon. I have heard that salted crackers and biscuits help for MS.

We said we will NTNP #2 until the end of this year, no tracking, no timed sex, nothing. If nothing, ill go see my OB again next year January... Thats the plan for now.

Sarah, just wanted to mention that I have been introducing vegies to Liezl, she seems to love sweet potato. Im only giving her small bits at a time though.

Liezl is sleeping 10 hours through the night now...such a blessing!! I am dreading her vaccinations on Wednesday. After the previous ones I stayed up 3 nights BFing and comforting her, not looking forward to that again since I started working again today, and I am started to study again in a day or two.

Ask, I’m sorry you’re so sick. That’s how i felt the entire time i was pregnant. Maybe talk to your doctor about unisom and vitamin b6. It helped me function.
And thank you for your kind words. Ford is 12 weeks old tomorrow! Please update about your scan! I’m so excited and happy for you!

Nita wow! What does she think of veggies?

Lucy and Fluffy! Happy 24 weeks to you both!

Sarah hope you are well!

Bonnie good idea about trying less expensive first. Belly bandit also makes a binder called Under Wrapz which is way cheaper and works as well in my opinion.

Ttc, so far I gave her sweet potato and just normal potato, she liked the sweet potato. :) i want to give her some butternut when we make some again. But we will officially introduce solids in February and also start with a routine, like cereal each morning or whatever.

Can you believe how our babies have grown? Liezl is 11 weeks today :o

I can’t believe it! Kind of breaks my heart! Going way too fast! These are the best days of our lives i think! I’m trying to soak them in :flower:

I’m glad she’s liking food already! Here the general rule is no solids until 6 months but my pediatrician starts some babies on cereal at 4 months. We will see what she thinks for him next month.

The amount I give her now, is more a taste, than actual food. The peaditrician said to me on 4 months, but I see no harm in getting her used to different tastes now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->