Clomid First Timers

I have been getting a positive OPK everyday since CD10. :shrug: I use the smiley face ones so I know it is positive. I am so confused.:wacko:

I normally get pains during ovulation but this month (first on clomid) I am feeling a lot of cramping on and off, is this normal? I was on 100mg and am on cd15 I usually ovulate on the 16th or 21st cd. They have told me I have four big follicles maturing, could this be the cause of the cramping?

Also they are saying they might induce ovulation if I don't ovulate by tomorrow's appointment, what does this involve? a shot? clomid? Progesterone? anyone have this?

At my appointment today they said it looks like I popped all four eggs last night, is this possible? I thought the body only picked one or two at most and only allowed them to mature to be released. (Clomid 100mg) Anyway, they now have me on progesterone have to take it twice a day. doesn't sound fun. lol... how is everyone else doing?

Hey everyone, bhopes four eggs has got to be good.... I'm CD11 today and experiencing endless night hot/cold flushes! No pains but normally have 35 day+ cycle so is still way too early, we are dtd every day from here on just to be sure! Trying to keep the PMA! Good luck everyone xx

Hi Everyone :wave:

Ok so i definately spoke too soon, I had no side effects during days 2-6 when i was taking 50mg of Clomid however on cd 11, 12 and 13 i had migraines and been pretty much bed ridden.

I slept and slept and i visited the doctor who didn't know if it was Clomid linked and googled it??? ( not very reassuring) he has contacted my consultant at the clinic and they have advised me to stop taking it. They will make another appointment for me but apparently Clomid can cause the pituitary Gland to swell and this can put pressureon the optical nerve which may be leading to my migraines, obviously i imagine they will need to test ??

Anyway not great news, quite depressed, just hoping that i have a BFP this month and wont need to worry about next month?:nope:

Hows every one else getting on?

sorry to hear of the difficulties Savage, also hope you are feeling better soon!! (I think there is another med that is similar to Clomid so lets hope that doesn't affect you the same way.) hopefully this is the month for you and you won't need to worry about what else to use next month.

hows everybody holding up? I am cd 12.. in Clomid Cycle 2.. going to day for us to see where I am.. i think I am def doing triffer shot this time so i know exactly when O is..also my best friend is pregnant and she wasnt even trying.. I am happy for her and being there for her..but i am also a little depressed.. but I think I am handling it well.. oh well... hopefully this is my cycle.. OUR cycle!

Thanks bbhopes, i'm just waiting for an appointment to come through but have had another migraine on Saturday??:wacko:

I'm now cycle day 23, very painful boobs and i have a very bloated tummy, even though i know its highly unlikely that the clomid has worked ( i didn't get a positive opk, never do? i cant help thinking these could be symptoms? more than likely however they are probably syptoms of an impending monster :witch:

I dont have very regular cycles so will test at the weekend if nothing happens before.

Hi emirc, whats a triffer shot?

Hope your all well?

Any update from Bradpitts wife and CJ? anyone else?

Well I got EWCM CD13 so assumed v early ovulation but then got EWCM again today on CD18. Did an OPK and got a line that was fainter than control so assuming haven't ovulated yet! We decided to BD every other day from CD11 through to around CD30 anyway just to cover our bases. Don't know why I got two lots of EWCM though! I've also had some awful AF like pains. No clue what's going on so I'll just have to keep POAS!
Good luck everyone xx :hugs:

BBhopes.. i meant trigger shot.. i believe it brings on ovulation.. i dont know whats going on with me now.. since friday i have had really swollen sore bbs... we bded on saturday..i dont think i ovulated yet.. waiting on blood results.. also i noticed today i am soo bloated.. its crazy i hope im just getting ready to ovulate! and these are just clomid s/e..

Any Updates anyone?

I'm at day cd37 of round 1 of Clomid, No AF yet but as i suffer irregular cycle this might not mean what we all hope it means.

Anyone Else?

hi ladies :D does anyone know what snot like cm means ??? i had very clear and slippery cm around 'ovulation' time but it wasnt stretchy and then a couple of days later i got a big glob of snot like light greenish/yellow tinged cm that was realy stretchy on cd17?!?!

could that be ovulation ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->