Clomid First Timers

Bradpittswife clomid is typically known as the drug to make you ovulate but in fact when reading up on it it is used as an all round drug for fertility issues. It does produces more eggs hence the chance increase for twins and triplets, you can have multiple ovulations too! But it also makes your body produce more eostrogen which in turn boosts your leutenizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone. It also helps with progesterone levels in this early stage only. If you have a luteal phase deficiency it can also lengthen it. I hope this helps.

Summer I had buckets of creamy white cm right up until 1 day before af, then I knew she was coming. I had a lot of heartburn in the 2ww and I got my hopes up cause I had that the last time I was pregnant. I was also very gassy :blush: Embarrassingly bad on a few occasions! I had low back pain. My cervix was high and firm too. I also had many dizzy spells and hot flashes. Of course none of these were pregnancy symptoms for me, but who knows. 6DPO is still too early to worry as implantation wont have even happened and its after that so keep track of your symptoms and see where you are in about 5 days. If you arent preggers this cycle it will be a good basis to compare against next month like I am at the moment. Good luck hun!x

this is horrible how its all so similar !! ive only experianced this sort of cramping 3 times , twice before my i had other symptoms too and AF was 2 weeks late .... but it was quite clotty ... sorry tmi. so this time im detemind not to get my hopes up buts its so hard!!!

fingers crossed this is your cycle CJ !! xx

Every month I tell myself I wont get my hopes up...thats a lot of months for me! But you know what every month I do! And I did even more so when I started clomid last month. Its natural you will feel this way hun! I hope this is your cycle too sweetie! :hugs: We need a bfp or two...or three in here LOL!

weve been ttc For nearly 3 years and i guess i stupidly (lol) have this idea in my head that because were are classed as unexplained that there is no reason why the clomid wont work !!!

Still , i suppose only time will tell ! but yes we definatly need some more clomid sucess stories !! xx

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6899/imag0149gj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lolo they are not pos hunni....what are we looking for? To see if they are getting darker? Pics a bit blurry.

I think maybe another day or two before you see a pos. Definitely way darker than the top one though. Not long!

Yeah I know they're not positive.... just photographing the progression. Todays is nearly positive so I'm betting tomorrow will be.

Summer I am the same. No explanation either at the moment. But I was conceiving...but I lost all six. And now I havent had a bfp in a year! And its getting on for 4 years trying now, plus 6 months ntnp. So a very long time. :cry: I thought clomid would fix me, but apparently not.....yet. I hope.

hi ladies, i did my first round of clomid last month days 5-9 50mgs, only side effect i got was headaches... went for a blood test day 21 to check my protesterone levels which came back at 70 with doc said was great, but i did time it well and AF arrived today. So will start 2nd round in 4 days hopefully it will be my last time.
Hope its ok for me to chat to u all.

hello hus :flower:

i feel rahter lucky that the only symptoms i had when taking my tabs (days 2-6) was hot flushes and minor dizzy spells prety much , oh and i think 2 waves of nausea !! other than that nothing !

am now on CD23 , af should arrive on sunday if she is going to make an appearance ! nothing symptoms wise to shout about other than 2 days of cramping ( similar to AF like) and now bloating !

GL ladies !! fingers crossed it wont take many round for this thread to fill up with bfp's! x

hi ladies.. hope you had a good weekend.. a little up date i am now 6dpo and cd 23... I have been terribly sick... yesterday i believe and today too i have a stomach virus.. throwing up and stomach pains body aches.. its awful.. however i have extremely sore/sensitive nipples.. and my boobs are getting more sore by the day! If i can get hubby to store i am gonna try to get him to buy me tests.. we shall see.. whats going on with everyone?

Well CD4 today and day 3 of the Clomid. Took your advice and I am taking it at night and other than feeling very hot not too unbearable! I am having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen- feels a bit like my insides are being sucked out. Do you think this is a Clomid reaction or just normal AF? Usually AF is bad for first few days. Thanks xx

hi ladies, i did my first round of clomid last month days 5-9 50mgs, only side effect i got was headaches... went for a blood test day 21 to check my protesterone levels which came back at 70 with doc said was great, but i did time it well and AF arrived today. So will start 2nd round in 4 days hopefully it will be my last time.
Hope its ok for me to chat to u all.

Hi Hus, Welcome. FX for this cycle, :thumbup:

hi ladies.. hope you had a good weekend.. a little up date i am now 6dpo and cd 23... I have been terribly sick... yesterday i believe and today too i have a stomach virus.. throwing up and stomach pains body aches.. its awful.. however i have extremely sore/sensitive nipples.. and my boobs are getting more sore by the day! If i can get hubby to store i am gonna try to get him to buy me tests.. we shall see.. whats going on with everyone?

Hi emirc, not great to hear you are sick, but hope its for all the right reasons? Get that hubby down to pharmacy!!! i'm desperate for a BFP from someone here??

Hey Summerlily, FX this is your month hunni:winkwink:

Hi Bradpittswife, glad your not suffering too much, i cant say what those pains are about, i didn't get anything, but then i dont usually get period pain either so :shrug:

So, i'm at CD9 start opk testing tomorrow :dust::dust::dust: to everyone

HA Savage.. he went but did et me the preg tets.. he was too embarrassed.. haha any way i guess its for the better... to add in the mix ive started having menstual cramps and light brown cm today... im hoping its implantation... my dr wants me to go in wed to get blood to see to a get a positive.. FXed!!

hey ladies !!

all sounds so promising emi :hugs: keeping everything crossedfor you !!

afm ~ 9dpo and not even an incling of a symptoms lol. 4 and 5 dpo i had cramping similar to af but stronger mostly on the left hand side and a pain centerally in the uterus area that felt full?? if that makes sence ?? that was 4 days ago , did a test a 7dp and BFN ... knew that would happen ... but now nothing .. apart from a sore throat which is probably because i slept with my mouth open for mst the night !! HAHA xx

AF arrived today early! So disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->