**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Hey girls!
I haven't been on in awhile cuz I needed the break. I have real hope for this month because I think I finally got DH over his mental break during O time, which is why I needed the break.Things were getting pretty bad and I was getting extremely frustrated. So I this morning I puked, which I'm hoping is a good sign. I'm halfway through my tww so I won't be testing for awhile. And Sunday is our 1 year anniversary so this would be the perfect gift for us!

And congrats Nlz!!! I am praying that this one sticks for you!

So I threw up Friday, lost my lunch on the side of the road on Saturday, threw up today, and BBs are getting bigger but without the pain I generally feel every month. I'm hoping these are all positives!

:hi: girls well ff hasn't put my cross hairs yet think it might do tom-oz well got really really bad sore boobs i feel like crying with them to all the girls who has rioting near them keep safe girls x x x

:hi: can I be added? I'm starting clomid my next cycle! I just started my first pill of 10 day of provera!

Hi girls just a quick update from me....

Have my 7 week scan tomorrow so we shall see how that goes fingers crossed everything is ok!

On a down side the nausea has been terrible since 5 weeks ive been feeling sick and it just keeps getting worse all day everyday waves of sickness hit me and woke up this morning feeling sick and still do now :( on possitive note not actually thrown up yet (touch wood) :sick:

ldybeowulf - test test test!! :hugs: sounds good to me! :hugs:

x

hi: girls well afm felt very sick last night when we went bed and feel the same today and i cant touch my nipples hope its all good sign x x x

Good afternoon ladies.

I am on CD20...not sure if i ovulated coz last wk whole wk when i took the OPK's i had 1 bold line and 1 faint line. I have been having white pasty cm for the past 3 days so mayb i must still ovulate or hav already ovulated earlier than i suspected and my boobs feel very heavy and have been itching quite alot 2day. Are these good signs???

I am suppose to go to my O&G 2moro my CD21 for a sonar.

DH and i hav been every other day :sex::sex: i so pray for a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust: 2 all the ladies

Nlz - I did test this morning but BFN. I really shouldn't be surprised though. I never got a positive pee test with my m/c either. I think I might be one of those women that could be on "I didn't know I was pregnant". And good luck on your scan. I'm sure everything will be fine though.

As for the symptoms, I'm still nauseous. I dry heaved after lunch yesterday. And the BBs and nipples are bigger but they barely hurt, which is VERY unusual for me. The last few cycles, a few days before AF I would get some of the worst BB pain ever and this time barely can tell. I will take anything that is different as a good sign. Oh, smells are starting to get to me too. My husband made broccoli last night (I hate it) and the smell almost made me puke. Normally I wrinkle my nose in disgust but nothing else. And my appetite seems to have decreased too even when I feel famished, I barely eat and feel full.

Well, I started having discolored CM last night. That normally means I'll be spotting for 36-48 hours and then AF shows up. I know you're supposed to say it ain't over til the witch shows up, but I think it's just easier this month to say it's over and hope that next month is it.

:hi: girls not stopped to day walked in to town to get ds uniform then walked back just got in now hate not have in a car i have got thrush again in 2ww had it last month in 2ww to sick of it now x x x

Hi girls how are you all doing? hope your all well...

Not much of an update from me i had my early scan nearly 4 weeks ago and everything looked fine with a nice heartbeat so the clomid worked for me again! i have another scan next tuesday i should be around 10weeks so fingers crossed that scan goes well i am very nervous to say the least!

I have been self injecting heparin (blood thinner) everyday which my gyno consultant prescribed me as recent blood tests showed possible APS (my blood clots to easily) there not very pleasent and my tummy looks awful covered in big bruises :( but i hope it pays off and baby is ok this time!

well thats my update for now i hope your all well and i hope to hear some more clomid success stories soon.....FX

:hi: all!
Has this thread died? If not I'd love to be part of it! :)

Hi reba! It has gone abit quiet around here recently! How is everyone doing x

Me too! Just found it :) I have PCOS and I have just finished my first round of clomid at 50mgs :)

:hi: Damita!!
You and me 50mgs and hopefully an O with a BFP following! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"