• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

hope your all doing good ladies! i hope to hear more clomid success stories soon!

Havent been on for a while since my mc in april but im back with some news

I found out i am expecting again yesterday abit of shock as me and other half didnt have much :sex: this month and i didnt do my ovulation kits or temp or cbfm as ive been full of cold ergh!:-(

anyway tested yesterday morning as i kept going the toilet alot throughout the night and was slightly thinking hmm could i or coudnt i? well there was 2 lines that popped up which i was not expecting :shock:

i am now taking aspirin as my recent bloods tests showed i have a blood clotting problem (APS) which has caused my mc's so my gyno wants me on aspirin for now then he wants to put me on heparin after but im just hoping this is 3rd time lucky fingers crossed!

x

congratulations!!
I'm on my second Clomid cycle.

Hello.. I have a question for you ladies.

Why did you dr. prescribe you clomid? And when?

:hi: girls went for my scan she said the shouldn't of sent me yet far to early but on a good note i had 1 fol-lie 9mm my lining is 3mm she couldnt see ewt on my right side i had to much gass cd7 today wooppp x x x

The Dr prescribed Clomid for me because the time between my ovulating and period was too short, (and my age I'm 38) I also had low progesterone levels later on in the cycle, so I am also on progesterone after I ovulate each month. You generally usually use clomid on cd 3-7 but there are some variations. You need to be closely monitored while on it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply bbhopes! I'm going to a FS on the 10th of August. And I've completely stopped ovulating and getting af. So my guess is he'll put me on clomid sooner or later.

I should also note, I had a problem with delayed ovulation, so I would start to mature the eggs and then I would stall, so that helped with that, and last month I managed to mature and pop four eggs successfully, but didn't manage to get pregnant. It increases my odd each month, and I appreciate that as I feel my age is a big factor.

well good luck on the 10th and update us! I hope they can find a quick solution for you.
:dust:

my fs gave it me i have only got 1 tube but i o on my own x x x

Thanks for the reply bbhopes! I'm going to a FS on the 10th of August. And I've completely stopped ovulating and getting af. So my guess is he'll put me on clomid sooner or later.

My gyno gave it me because i had stopped ovulating and my periods were all over the place sometimes i could have up to a 40-50day cycles between my periods i bought the cbfm as i wasnt getting pregnant and wanted to track my ovulation but the cbfm never picked up a peak on several months of using it so that rang alarm bells for me and i went to the doctor for a blood test to confirm i wasnt ovulating!

I took my 1st round of clomid 50mg and got pregnant straight away which was a complete shock but the drug worked! i sadly went on to have a mmc at 9weeks i had a previous mmc at 10.5weeks without any clomid couple years prior to this aswell :(

was told to leave it 2 cycles for my body to recover and took my 2nd round of clomid 50mg and recently found out i'm pregnant again this time i'm taking baby aspirin and will be on heparin from about 6 weeks as i have been diagnosed with APS (blood clotting problem) resulting in my mc's

Praying this is 3rd time lucky for me! x

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well me and oh are chill in why my son has gone swimming so think :sex: is on in a bit x x x

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well me and oh are chill in why my son has gone swimming so think :sex: is on in a bit x x x

have fun having :sex: :haha: i think i need to treat my poor OH i have gone right off it since finding out im expecting i always worry having sex we had it when i was pregnant last time for which i started to bleed after and resulted in my mc but i know now that the sex didnt cause the mc it was just a coinsidence that i was having my mc the same day as we had sex. Makes me panic though having :sex: when pregnant

x

i just have a worry head on me lol! i know it wont harm baby x

:hi:girls hope your all well afm doing my Sunday roast as usual i hope this month it works for us because me and the oh have done some big changes oh has stopped coffee all together and i drink decaff so fx it works this month x x x

nlz Oh my god!!
I'm soo happy for you, I wish you a sticky bean!!
I haven't been around for a while. We tried clomid for only 2 cycles and then I had a HSG and this cycle we had IUI with injectables.
I had IUI on friday and saturday and am now in the 2ww.
good luck to all :flower:

nlz Oh my god!!
I'm soo happy for you, I wish you a sticky bean!!
I haven't been around for a while. We tried clomid for only 2 cycles and then I had a HSG and this cycle we had IUI with injectables.
I had IUI on friday and saturday and am now in the 2ww.
good luck to all :flower:

Thanks hun i have everything crossed this time i just hope this is 3rd time lucky for me i couldnt bare going through another loss again makes me feel so hopeless!

I hope the IUI with injectables did it for you this cycle hun fingers crossed you get that bfp, hope the 2WW hurrys for u!!:thumbup::hugs:

xx

:hi: girls well oh mum and dad has just got back from benidorm they loved it there's another 2 preggo people in the family so hope the 3 rd one is me been shopping now chill in x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->