**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Hi all,

I was on clomid this cycle, 100 mg, and now I'm on progesterone, 200mg I'm on cd 17 and confirmed ovulation (four eggs) via ultrasound a few days ago, woke up this morning with ovary pain, intense at times.
Is this due to progesterone, clomid or a combo of the two?
I normally do have ovulation pains,this is different. Anyone else have this?

me i have pain in my left side a low abdominal pain hun x x x

not a clue hun i think if you drink lots of water that may help its helped me a bit x x x

Hi girls! been a while ( just over a month) haven't been on sorry i have been taking abit of break from it all since my second m/c. I took my clomid this cycle and due to ovulate any day now a little bit nervous as i fell pregnant on the first course of clomid but that ended in a m/c so im worrying i'll fall pregnant and loose it again, trying to keep my mind ocupied with other things and not thinking about anything baby related....we'll see what this cycle outcome brings either a bfp or bfn....

On a possitive note had my bloods checked for clotting and also to check for any immune desorders so waiting for results of them to see if they show any light to why my babies don't stick and why i keep having m/c's

Keep u posted and hope your all doing well

x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been food shopping came back had :sex: going chines for tea x x x

over the weekend I found when the pain got too much, going for a walk helped it a great deal. (I think it's now more from the progesterone than the clomid though).

:hi: girls just been matalan with oh mum why she got some holiday bits been the gym done light exercise been round the field with me dogs now chilling before i do tea 4dpo x x x

caz&bob-it looks like we are both on our 4th round of clomid! I hope we catch our egg this month!

Hey I would love to join

Took 3 rounds of 50mg clomid in 2010 BFN
on my 3rd cycle of 100 mg will update with test date

Anyday from tommorrow to Sunday,I hope she stays put,stomach feels so full and heavy

:hi: girls well been the gym came back made a sandwich for dinner a tuner and onion one may fav well couldn't eat it it knocked me sick so had to make a cheese one hope its a nice bfp coming my way 6dpo aw fx for both of us hun x x x

:hi: girls i got a tesco cheapey do you think i should test in a min or wait till Monday or Tuesday 9dpo and i have held my wee for 3 hours weather her is shit so just chilling all day x x x

Good afternoon everybody....thought i would let u know where in my baby making process i am.

Me- 31 DH 29
DS born 10/05/2006
married 06/03/10
ttc since 01/2010
Was on depo provera for just over 3 and a half years
1st round of Fertomid 50 mg (generic of Clomid) (2-6) 05/2011, got AF (very faint) on the 27/05/2011
2nd round of Fertomid 50 mg x2 (3-7) 06/2011, Period was 4 days late took 2 BFN
Had terrible side effects like tender breasts, mood swings, insomnia, swollen abdomen, cramps and nausea.
got AF on the 26/06/2011 bt it literally lasted 2 days
Decided to skip a month of taking pills.
Visited my O&G on Saturday...had a sonar done. No cysts all clear. Left ovary was enlarged. Not sure what that meant. Dr prescribed another round of Fertomid. So waiting on my AF. Which is due on the 23/07/2011.

Hopefully i dont get my AF and i got BFP naturally. Otherwise my 3rd round of Fertomid will start. Wish me gud luc

:hi: girls hope your all well afm cant wait to test if af is late x x x

:hi: girls :af: got me on to clomid cycle 5 fx i get my bfp this month i have got bloody thrush and don't think i can take a pessary why af is he been the gym had a really good work out and i am going to have a drink tonight not had one for 4 or 5 month x x x

better luck nexttime cazn bob,dun worry it will happen soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->