**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

caz the weather lovley here too! I'm in the cheshire area of the uk and we have hot weather expected all week were expected 25 degrees celsius :yipee: makes a lovley change from the cold weather feels like summer has come early! :coolio:

i hope its here to stay hun makes you feel a hole lot better in your self x x x

Just took a test it was negative, still no af 2 days late. I'm so upset

I'm so sorry. You're not out until she shows up though, right?

And you, ldybeowulf, although it could still be good news? FX for you. What is the 'BB' area?

This is the pic of my test from this morning. I am 11dpo. Do you think it's an evap line?

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216406_10150562160360634_816630633_18363071_5828853_n.jpg

Well with my youngest I never got positive test, I only found out I was pg with her because I was having a scan on my ovaries I had about 6neg tests when pg with her, so I don't know what to think. Oh well still no af. Hope ur test is a bfp

Just took a test it was negative, still no af 2 days late. I'm so upset

I'm so sorry. You're not out until she shows up though, right?

And you, ldybeowulf, although it could still be good news? FX for you. What is the 'BB' area?

This is the pic of my test from this morning. I am 11dpo. Do you think it's an evap line?

Well with my youngest I never got positive test, I only found out I was pg with her because I was having a scan on my ovaries I had about 6neg tests when pg with her, so I don't know what to think. Oh well still no af. Hope ur test is a bfp

Don't give up hope yet then!

I took 2 more tests and they were both positive. :cloud9: My period isn't due until Thursday and i am still nervous about AF arriving on that day. I don't think i'll believe it until i have a scan!

Wishing everyone else lots of luck!

Hey girls! I have great news!! I have taken four tests today and all of them were BFP!! I am still in shock. 3rd round of clomid +IUI did the trick I guess!

Attachments

• IMG_3789.jpg
    IMG_3789.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
Oh wow congratulations Tracy!!! Fantastic news! What a great couple of weeks for this thread!

massive congratulations tracy! so happy for you! yay what a lovley christmas present your going to get this year! :yipee: :hugs: xx

Hey Ladies, mind if i join you?
I just started my first cycle of clomid (2-6) 100mg. i am regular and ovulating but my eggs are too small, apparently they haven't matured enough for pregnancy since i gave birth to my son 4 yrs ago.
went for CD10 u/s i had only 2 follicles in left ovary, doc was surprised cause i usually have more without clomid in both ovaries, albeit very small. Going back for another u/s at cd12 to check follicle growth.
My test date is May 7th

hi and welcome freeeg :hi:

ive put your details on the first page! hope your follies grow bigger for you :)

:hi: girls hope your all enjoying the sun if its nice were you are afm this bnb has been funny when trying to get on it not long to test wooppp hope its worked this time round x x x

Last night AF officially showed up. I'm disappointed but not as much as previous months.I knew there was a chance nothing would happen because dh ended up getting a uti and things wouldn't stay "up" on the day I'm pretty sure I Od and the day after. Things have been "fixed" and they will stay way if I have any say in it.

I'll start my 4th round of clomid tomorrow. I'll post the dosage once I go pick it up after work today. Nurse thought 200mg so that's what I'm expecting.

So sorry beowolf :hugs: I know how disappointing that is.
Have any of you with bfp had betas done? I had mine today at 14dpo and it was 43, and the nurse said that it was a little low?? I thought it was ok, and was happy to confirm the pregnancy, but then she made me worried. I have been so upset all day. I go for follow up bloods on Friday.

When I had my 1st beta done they told me it was a little low too. I had my first on a Wed. and had to wait until Mon. to do the second. So I was anxious and stressed all weekend! :wacko: But, when I got the 2nd one done it had tripled like they wanted, so I did all that stressing for nothing. :dohh:

A low number may just indicate that you ovulated later than you thought or that you implanted later than you thought. I wouldn't worry...its not the first number that counts, but the second one. As long as it doubles every other day or so, then you're fine. I've even read that doubling time of 48-72 hours can be normal for some ladies in early pregnancy. Try not to stress too much :hugs:

Hey Ladies, I'm on my first cycle and would love to join you! I'm on my TWW and it is killing me! I just went to have my progesterone blood test today and should have my results tomorrow. Hope its good!

I was right - I'm on 200 mg this cycle.

I'm really wondering if this is going to increase my chance for twins. I wouldn't mind but I really just want a bfp no matter the number involved.

Sorry about AF beowulf, i started with 100mg my first cycle and i'm wondering about twins too.

Good luck this cycle!!

Fingers crossed tracy!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"