**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

hi girls, joining you all

On my 2nd ever cycle of clomid, first cycle I got BFP but had my 3rd miscarriage

Rose and doddles, my DH has low Morph---8% --doctor wasnt worried due to high count etc, got preg twice naturally but think that it takes forever with low morph, think clomid might help someway

anyway best of luck, im 8dpo today

xx

This month has been Super relaxing! No pills, no temping, no OPKs, nothing. I just wanted one month that didnt feel like a 30 day science experiment! My DH was relieved too.

I dont know what cycle day the hsg will be. Im supposed to call my doc when the witch shows up! They said the procedure doesnt take all that long so they will just squeeze me into the schedule soon after I call.

Fingers X I dont end up having to make that call!

hi girls, joining you all

On my 2nd ever cycle of clomid, first cycle I got BFP but had my 3rd miscarriage

Rose and doddles, my DH has low Morph---8% --doctor wasnt worried due to high count etc, got preg twice naturally but think that it takes forever with low morph, think clomid might help someway

Thanks for the encouragement! My doc didn't seem to worried about the low morph either, since he has such high numbers. I think that's one of the reasons why it's taking so long as well. Hopefully you're right, that the clomid will help move things along more quickly. Sorry to hear about all of your mcs. :hugs: Good luck this cycle!

This month has been Super relaxing! No pills, no temping, no OPKs, nothing. I just wanted one month that didnt feel like a 30 day science experiment! My DH was relieved too.

I dont know what cycle day the hsg will be. Im supposed to call my doc when the witch shows up! They said the procedure doesnt take all that long so they will just squeeze me into the schedule soon after I call.

Fingers X I dont end up having to make that call!

Hopefully you won't need the hsg! Glad to hear you are feeling more relaxed. I am too. No temping, no opks...I still did clomid, but this is only my 2nd round. I'm even drinking in the 2ww! Shhhhh.....:haha: So relaxed. I have no idea what dpo I am, and I had to check my ticker to see what cd I was! This is so unlike me! I love it!

I may have good news. I took a test today (I'm not due until Thursday) and a line didn't show up straight away so I threw the test away. 30 minutes later I got it out of the bin and there's 2 lines!!! What do you think are the chances of it being an evap line? I have never had any experience of these. I'm trying not to get my hopes up an will test again tomorrow. I'll post a pic later, I'm on my phone at the moment. I'm not sure how to add them on here.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm went the gym couldn't resist just went on the bike for 30minutes and walked on the treadmill for 15minutes i enjoyed it glad my son is back in school i have had peach and quiet ha not mum mum mum ever 2 minutes x x x

oooo mechanica sounds good to me hun! yes put a pic on so we can see! it maybe evap or may not hun but they say dont read tests after a certain time usually after 10mins! ive got my fingers crossed hun and i agree test again tomorrow :) how many dpo are you? xxx

Just took a test it was negative, still no af 2 days late. I'm so upset

Well, it looks like I'm out again. AF has shown up 2 days early. No spotting this time. My boobs are still swollen and nipples still hurt some. Normally ALL my symptoms go away at least the day if not 2 before I start.

Called the doc and the nurse thinks he will be putting me on 200mg this month.

Update: What I have actually seems to be spotting but who knows at this point. We shall see what progresses as I still haven't lost anything in the BB area.

Just took a test it was negative, still no af 2 days late. I'm so upset

I'm so sorry. You're not out until she shows up though, right?

And you, ldybeowulf, although it could still be good news? FX for you. What is the 'BB' area?

This is the pic of my test from this morning. I am 11dpo. Do you think it's an evap line?

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216406_10150562160360634_816630633_18363071_5828853_n.jpg

Hey Girls, Starting clmoid very sortly- hope i can too join this thread!? :)

Hi Danielle!:hi: WElcome to the Clomid Club!!! As you can see, the girlies stillusing the pills are doing well! How long have you been TTC?

Hi ladies-congrats to all with BFP's.

BFN for me so I am coming off the clomid train. I am back with FS on Thursday and hoping to move onto IVF asap. Good luck to everyone else! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->