**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Nlz - That's fantastic news!!!! :happydance: Are you feeling better now that you've had your scan?

Ladies, how is everyone doing??

well girls my opks are darker think tomorrow o will happen has anyone backed a horse in the grand national i have got what a friend x x x

Currently on cd21, 7 days till testing and I'm getting impatient. Don't want to waste money on tests till I knoe I'm late as I can't handle the bfn! How's everyone else? Xx

Hi ladies, I'd like to join here if that's okay. =) I'm starting my fourth round of Clomid this month; it's my second at 150 mg. I got my BFP on my first round of 150 mg in February, but that ended in an early m/c, so this is my first cycle TTC after my loss.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm got a nice + opk woopppp here's a pic its lovely ans sunny her again so going to try and get a tan the top one yesterdays the bottom today x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0140.jpg
    Photo-0140.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
Doodles, my dh is fine with it, actually. I seem to be the only one who's worried! :wacko: His motility was 30%, which is low, but not terribly low, count was 80 million, and morphology was 7%. The doc said because he has SO many in his count (4 times the normal amount), that he's not worried about the lower morphology and motility. :shrug: I dont' know what to believe, honestly. I've read several places that the numbers for morphology have been changed to 4% = normal, but who knows. Like I said everyone is fine with the numbers. I'm just trying to get on board with it. I think it upsets me more than my dh now! Or at least he's hiding it well. He's on a supplement specifically for morphology, so hopefully that will help. Meanwhile, we're bd'ing every other day, hoping to catch the egg. I'm not temping or anything, so this is the first cycle where I will honestly have no idea if/when I o'ed. :shrug: Just trying to relax and not think about it so much. (yeah right!) :haha:

I think no one really knows what constitutes "ok" vs. "not ok." People with almost no sperm conceive, and people who have perfect counts, etc. don't. At the end of the day, all you can do is try and pray.

Well, if 4% is normal for morphology now, then that's encouraging. DH is taking his vitamins and we've also been BD'ing every other day. It's CD17 and I still haven't ovulated...grrrr. Maybe all of the stress of the move has delayed ovulation? :dohh: I'm starting to have my usual O symptoms, so I'm hoping it will be tomorrow. All of the move excitement has kind of distracted me from worrying about all of this, which I think is a good thing. :coffee:

Hi girls how are you all doing! Just like to say Congratulations to cranberry987 on getting her :bfp: well done hun! xx

:hi: girls how are you all well afm ffs has put my o as cd17 so i am 3dpo wooppp carnt wait to test x x x x

Sorry for the absence ladies. I ended up with a stomach bug that put me down for a week, had my little sister's wedding, and my boss had emergency surgery so I've been trying to do my job plus some of his.

I went and had my 21 day bloods done yesterday. I would kill for something in the 20s this time. Appointment pissed me off though. I drive over an hour to see my ob/gyn because I live out in the middle of no man's land and you have to drive to get good docs. Well, I've been going because he checks my ovaries when they draw the blood. He wasn't there yesterday!!! I drove all that way and wasted all that gas for 1 vial of blood to be drawn. I could have had that done locally!

I do have a symptom that should not be clomid related though...I've been peeing like crazy since Monday night! A full bladder has even woken me up the past 2 nights. I'm afraid to hope. The BBs have started to swell again but my nipples hurt worse than they ever have.

I should hopefully know something next Wednesday, which is when I'll 1st test. I'm giving it the full 28 days.

I have also realized something. If this is my month, then I will have conceived almost exactly when I was conceived and will have the same due date my mom did. Of course, I came a week late. LOL

Hi girls glad to see anothe BFP on here. On my third round of clomid and have just ovulated so fingers crossed!! will keep you all posted xx

:hi: girls lovely here today woopp afm had a bad stomach today diearria bad cramps backache hope these are good signs x x x

:hi: girls well kids back to school tomorrow wooppp got me dinner on when i have ate it bq with my mum xx xx

My progesterone crawled it's way up to a 17.1. It's higher than the last 2 months so here's to hoping something good will come of it.

Hi ladies!:hi:

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi to all of my Clomid lady friends, even though Im taking a break from the pills. Congrats to the ladies who have gotten their BFPs since Ive been on!!!

As for me, my OH will be getting his SA within the next week, and if I dont get a BFP next weekend, I will be having an HSG done. Apparently this test checks to see if your tubes are clear. Have any of you had it done before?

Fingers X for the girls getting ready to test soon!:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all!

Idy - that's great news with your test results Fx'd crossed for ya!

Mrshanna - Hope everything is going well...has this month been relaxing for you with taking the break from the pills?

Hope all you ladies get your BFP soon!!! Fx'd!

mrs shanna yes i have had one done doesn't hear its straight forward hun all they do is just put a thing in side you and then put the dye threw x x x

Hi ladies!:hi:

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi to all of my Clomid lady friends, even though Im taking a break from the pills. Congrats to the ladies who have gotten their BFPs since Ive been on!!!

As for me, my OH will be getting his SA within the next week, and if I dont get a BFP next weekend, I will be having an HSG done. Apparently this test checks to see if your tubes are clear. Have any of you had it done before?

Fingers X for the girls getting ready to test soon!:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all!

Hi mrshanna!I had HSG and my tubes are clear.My DR. would not give me Clomid until all my test done.It was about 50 minutes.They told me to take painkiller,but I didn't.Everybody different,may be you won't feel anything.

Good luck,I hope your tube are clear too.:winkwink:

Hi MrsHanna! I am getting an HSG done this cycle too if AF comes. I am due on Wednesday so we will see. I will be getting the HSG on day 9 or 10 and am nervous because I’ve heard it can be painful. What cycle day will yours be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->