• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Hi girls :hi:

Havent been on here for a while so just a quick update! :coffee:

I had my appointment with my gyno forwarded to 1st june because my OH sperm test came back bad, his count is 0.5million and 17million, not sure about the other %'s so i think this is the reason why im not getting pregnant! :( Very upset about it but iv baught him some wellman so im hoping that will get it up abit! Iv also been given 3months of clomid at 100mg because my hormone was 26 and he wanted it to be at 30 so hes upperd the dose.
I started the clomid on the 24th depening when AF decides to show her face so im hoping this round will have a happier ending! [-o<:spermy::dust::dust:

The good news is that my cysts have disappeared! They either popped or got reabsorbed. The other good news is the doc says I can stay on clomid til we think it's not doing any good. He put me back down to 50mg for my next cycle...if i need it. I've been doing the progesterone cream is cycle and I'm kinda hoping it fixes what's wrong with me.

On an interesting note, I just had to go throw up and I'm 7-8dpo.

hi idybeowolf, my 1st cycle on 50mg clomid i got preg and MC, now I am on my 3rd month taking clomid after the MC, im cd19......this month i decided to up my dose from 50 to 75mg....because it is our last cycle before we have ICSI....anyhow i had a severe sore side OV day, went for scan and have cysts on my right ovary....doc said they will go away by themselves but no more clomid he said!!! im delighted to hear that yours have went away...how long did they take to go away? i can feel the pain getting lesser and lesser each day..barely there now

Brillbride - they only took one cycle to disappear. I hope yours go away that fast too.

idybewulf, thanks a mil, I hope mine go away as quick as yours, thanks again,xx

morning girls :hi: weather her is lovely today going the gym at 10 come home have a shower go the hairdressers wooppp then come home have tea and then take my son fishing to pass the 2ww symptoms bloated feel a bit sick tender boobs peeing a lot wwwwooopppp x x x

:hi: girls how are you all well not going the gym today my washer has broke so waiting in for the man i have gutted the house top to bottom symptom wise non at all today x x x

Out this cycle. Go back on Clomid next cycle at 50mg. I get to have a lovely colonoscopy Monday since I started. I guess it's just as well so I can figure out what the heck is wrong with me in the bathroom area.

:hi: girls just got back from Yorkshire it was love the wedding the meal was very filling we had a 3 course melon , small chicken dinner , baileys cheesecake still full now x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm doing dinner and i feel so sick today and lots of cramping on my left side x x x

Hello ladies:wave: I haven't been on this thread in a while. I'm on my 3rd month of clomid 100 mg 3-9...yep, the doc gave me 2 extra days. I'm currently 6 DPO and start on vacation tomorrow. I hope AF doesn't show and i will be able to test when we get back. I hope to not think about anything ttc related while gone!! :dust: to you all!

morning girls :hi: just staying in for the washer man to come and take my washer to be fix and put me in another 1 why mine is being fix woopp wish they would hurry up symptom wise still feel a bit sick and cramps i will test Saturday if no af x x x

Started my 5th cycle of clomid yesterday. I'm back at 50mg, which is fine with me. I know I O on it, it's just a question of catching it and then keeping anything that fertilizes.

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

Hi girls, i haven't been here since i got my BFP but wanted to give you some encouragement that it will happen! I went for a scan yesterday and they confirmed that i am carrying TWINS! Two for the price of one! I hope some of you ladies join me soon, don't give up!!

what did you do diffrent hun to get your bfps mechanica what mg was you on x x x

I was on 50mg. I did not conceive 'naturally' (i used a sperm donor) and i used a speculum to insert the sperm as close to the cervix opening as possible - other than that i have no idea how it happened! I didn't 'feel' pregnant or anything, and the method of getting the sperm in was the only thing i changed (i was using a syringe and no speculum prior to that).

Best of luck to you!!

Hey I would love to join

Took 3 rounds of 50mg clomid in 2010 BFN
on my 3rd cycle of 100 mg will update with test date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho