• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid ....... have you??

Hi love life :) sending fairy :dust: for u Hun and I'd love t know how u get on :)

caz glad things are lookin up and my fx for u Hun xx

i'm soo bord gotta wait till sat to hopefully get my :bfp: but not holdin my chances, I think I'm stressin my sen out coz I've started with a sort throat :-( but also I've got lower stomch pains which could only mean one thing :-(

Hi love life!

Congrats on finding a suitable doner!

Good lick this cycle how will u monitor ovulation are you having blood tests or scans?

morning girls :hi: well today is day off the gym so just going for a walk with the dogs then chill and have some more :sex: so i am covered wooooppp x x x

OMG girls I am in SO much pain today. I'm on CD 15 and i'm getting the WORST ovulation pain EVER!!! I so hope i get my :bfp: this month cuz i dont think i could go thru this pain again. Its unbearable. I can hardly stand. I just wanna cry!!!!

i was in a lot of pain to hun both sides x x x

Yeah mine was on both sides but now its more in the left side....which is my good ovary. At least i guess its a positive sign that i am actually ovulating. lol
I just hope i get pregnant this month. Baby dust to you!!!

fx for us all hun hope its are month for the nice :bfp: :dust::dust::dust: x x x

Hi ladies just lettin u know that af showed her face this mornin :-(
but on the up i did ov :)
:dust: to everyone this month :) and my fx all the way xx

Hi ladies just lettin u know that af showed her face this mornin :-(
but on the up i did ov :)
:dust: to everyone this month :) and my fx all the way xx

Sorry to hear the witch showed up :( I'm just at the start of my tww. So cross ur fingers for me. And i'll cross mine for you for this month :)

Well I've been thinkin t night whilst doin my big pile of ironin, and after this lot of clomid I'm comin off it, all the heart ache it causin me and my family it's not good, it's soo goin t kill me but it's for the best x
but I wish u all the very very very best in gettin ur :bfp:
I wount b comin on much any more x

morning girls :hi: just waiting to go the gym not doing much think i will just do 40 minutes on the bike and do light weights why i have ovulated x x x

Hey girls. I'm on CD 16 which is the day i ovulated last cycle. As you know the last 2 days i have been having TERRIBLE ovulation pain. Its a bit better today...pretty much gone so i think i ovulated today. So i am expecting a temp rise 2morro morning.
One symptom i didnt have last cycle is the my boobs are SO sore. Almost as sore as they were during my last pregnancy. My nipples are so sore i can barely touch them. So i dunno if thats a good sign or not. I've been really gassy too....like really bloated and gassy!!! Anyway i will let you all know if i get my temp rise 2morro. Then its a long tww for me. Come on little eggy......get fertilised and stick tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheer mine are the same all threw this cycle mine have been really sore and still x x x

well fingers crossed we both get our :bfp:
I'm tired of trying!!!

Hi girlies :)
just thought I'd pop in, i started my final lot of clomid a day late but hey ho, I soo much more relaxed now knowin this, and my friends sed the same too, I just hope am aloud this break so I can have my last 3 lots of clomid, anyway my fingers are crossed for u all and really hope u get ur :bfp: and sendin all this :dust: :dust: to u all :)

:hi: girls hope your all well happy friday woopp afm been shopping for food taking my son for his hair chopped then hopeful he will be sleeping his nans tonight x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well happy friday woopp afm been shopping for food taking my son for his hair chopped then hopeful he will be sleeping his nans tonight x x x

Hey i just realised we are on the same cycle :) i'm 3dpo too. Yay!!!
Today i've been getting really bad cramps in my left side....feels like ovulation pain but i already ovulated....and i had the cramps on ovulation day as well.
I've had surgery on my tubes so i'm hoping i dont have a blockage and having an ectopic :(
My boobies have been really sore too. And probably tmi but today at the supermarket i could feel cm running out. ewwww. lol

How are u going at the moment?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z30z14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back