• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid ....... have you??

:hi: girls feel like shit today again thought i got rid of my cold well back today with Reuven sore throat body achy hope it a good sign for my bfp not been right this month at all x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well happy friday woopp afm been shopping for food taking my son for his hair chopped then hopeful he will be sleeping his nans tonight x x x

Hey i just realised we are on the same cycle :) i'm 3dpo too. Yay!!!
Today i've been getting really bad cramps in my left side....feels like ovulation pain but i already ovulated....and i had the cramps on ovulation day as well.
I've had surgery on my tubes so i'm hoping i dont have a blockage and having an ectopic :(
My boobies have been really sore too. And probably tmi but today at the supermarket i could feel cm running out. ewwww. lol

How are u going at the moment?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z30z14.png

hi hun my boobs are the same since i took my clomid this month my boobs are really sore cant touch them x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well happy friday woopp afm been shopping for food taking my son for his hair chopped then hopeful he will be sleeping his nans tonight x x x

Hey i just realised we are on the same cycle :) i'm 3dpo too. Yay!!!
Today i've been getting really bad cramps in my left side....feels like ovulation pain but i already ovulated....and i had the cramps on ovulation day as well.
I've had surgery on my tubes so i'm hoping i dont have a blockage and having an ectopic :(
My boobies have been really sore too. And probably tmi but today at the supermarket i could feel cm running out. ewwww. lol

How are u going at the moment?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z30z14.png

hi hun my boobs are the same since i took my clomid this month my boobs are really sore cant touch them x x x

This is my 3rd cycle of clomid and i havent had sore boobs before...not even in my first cycle. Hope its a good sign. lol

i havent all the was threw only when af is jew so hope its a good sign x x x

Hi ladies

Good luck keep us posted on how things are!

AFM - been really strict with my diet and gym! But got my FS appt tomorrow for second SA results and my results from 1st lot of clomid but havnt had a bleed since march 11th! so need to find out whats going on there!! Really nervous.

Anyone know what the next steps are if OH sperms still low and im not ovulating?

morning girls :hi: feel a bit better today but just cant stop coughing ha my temps have gone down so you can tell i am better wooppp we my cousin is 16 week preggo she had to go in hospital here appendix was in flamed they put her on all sorts of drugs shes coming home today they don't want to do a op on her because it can cause a miscarriage kazza goodluck at the fs hun x x x

Aww kazz good luck Hun, I've only taken one clomid tablet as I forget t take others as I'm more into losin weight, and feel stronger for it :)
they might put u on provera t kick start u again too, I didn't ov on my first lot but did on my second lot, good luck again Hun x

caz hope u get better soon :)

I got weighed tday on boots scales and it sed I've gained 2lb but I've been workin out more at the gym so am hopin it's just muscle I've agained this week and lose again next or week after, as I feel better and look abit better in my clothes as they don't seem to pop out as much lol if that makes sence lol x

Hi ladies, well i got my OH results which i have attached below. Not great but getting slightly better. My first clomid round was unsucessfull :( so they have put me on 100 mg and i need to get some more provera to start round 2 off. Also its unlikely but not impossible for me to get pregnant naturally due to OH sperm and my pcos so i will be going on the ICSI waiting list. :(

Well my first lot of results were

Liquefaction - complete
Viscosity - Normal
Volume 2.1 mil
Concentration - 5.0 x 10^6 / ml - what is this?
Total Number 10.5 10^6
Progressive - 1%
Non progressive 10%
Non Motile 89%
Normal Forms 0%

Second lot we picked up today

Liquefaction- Incomplete
Viscosity - Abnormal
Volume - 5 million per ml
Total number 9 million
Progressive 4%
Non progressive 4%
Non motile 92%
Normal forms 2%

So i think this is a better than last time but if anyone can put this into plan english i would be greatful.

And me.. well clomid didnt work so they have uped the dose and put me on the ICSI waiting list!!

yep since first sample he has been on wellman and additional vit c and zinc

:hi: girls hope your all well weather still crap her wish it would hurry up and bring the sun out day off the gym so just chilling ho well doing the right thing then hun x x x

hi ladies,
just wanted to stop by and say hi and see how you ladies are doing? I hope there is a bfp with you ladies this morning good luck and was thinking of you all.

Afm... like i have mentioned before i am taking a break this month.... trying relax and and not thinking of nothing. the last two months were too stressful on me. i need this.

morning girls :hi: well i am waiting for ffs to put my o in its not done it yet think i o on cd17 just waiting to go the gym just going to do 20 mins on bike and then 20 slow walk on treadmill x x x

cycle day 2 to cycle day 6 you count first af is cd1 x x x

Hi ladies :wave:
well I only eneded up takin one or two days of clomid this month, but hey u know I don't care, and since I've stopped worrying about tryin to fall on and concentrate on losin weight I've finally lost 2 1/2 pounds in two weeks, now I can work on losin another 2 1/2 in 2 weeks again for my next check up :)

hope ur all ok and u ALL get ur bfp xxx

morning girls :hi: happy Friday wooppp it comes round quick this weekend well going the gym again still really sore bbs and still weeing alot still have ibs so just going to take it easy with the gym x x x

OK girls.....dont get ur hopes up......i'm 9DPO today and i did a HPT this morning with a FRER and there is the FAINTEST.....and i mean faintest line. I showed my hubby and he seems to think there is nothing there. I shwoed his friend and he saw it but said "its so light it's probably negative".......BUT........a line is a line isn't it??? Is this FINALLY my :bfp:????

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303794000z7z29z14.png

:hi: girls how are you all hope your weekend is good well afm been food shopping just chilling why my son is shopping with his nan ff has still not put my o in so don't no whats going on does any one no if i can take anything for this cold are or hay fever x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->