Clomid ....... have you??

Awww am really pleased for u Hun :)
I'm doin some test t see if I'm oing as I think I am :) but omg there not cheap, I'm goin have to go to instore or the pound ship to get some :)

good morning ladies....

keid- wow... congrats hun... that sounds good. i wish i was monitored so i know the progress too. but my doctor said there is no need for it.

well i am going to start my opk test today.... i tried using the soft cups last night as a trial to see how it works and i must say that it does help. i left it in for like 6 hours and when i took it out only a little semen was left on it. so i am pretty sure it got where it needed to go. even though it is too early for me to oing. i thought i try it out.

Missin..what's cups??

I've just done a test and I'm not oing :-(
but I'll try again tmoz mornin and go from there x

dippy- soft cups or it is also called instead..... the are usually made for your af. its like a tampon. after you bd you stick it in and it keeps all the sperms by the cervix. you can leave it in up to 12hours. i took it out after 8 hours and there was only a little tiny bit on it. so i am thinking all the sperm got to where it is needed.

i took opk test today too. but two lines but one is faint so i guess not yet....

Hiya missing what cd are you? Where do you buy soft cups?

I did an test last nite and this mornin both lines faint but this mornin was darker, also it will been 10 days on tues since I took my last clomid so thinkin of doin one then at end of the week then that's all my test done for this month :-(
I'd also like to know where u can get the cups from Hun :)

Hi ladies - typical, the one cycle I don't use clomid...click here for more.
xxx

Big congrats hunni xxx
don't forget to let us all know how u and bump get on :)

I got the soft cups (instead) at walgreen its in the tampon and pad section.

I use opk yesterday and today and there is two lines. Almost as dark as the control so ill keep testing til it gets darker. Hopefully I don't miss it. Should I start doing it twice a day?

Boots store?
Where are you located? You can go online and look up instead cups. They also have them on ebay.

I'll look on eBay then Hun :)
boots is are chemist,
I'm in england Hun x

Hiya ladies I might pop to boots tomorrow and see if they do soft cups. I think you should start doing two a day now just in case as it predicts ov 12-36 hours later

its funny because now its getting lighter. i don't get it.... there is still two lines but the lines has gotten lighter. espeacially yesterday it was pretty dark just not as dark as the control line. i didnt get a chance to this morning because i heard i shouldn't do it in the morning. i was at work all day son when i got home i just did it and the line is light. i don't know its pretty confusing. but i will continue to do it everyday. may be its too early. dh and i did :sex: just in case. i also used preseed and the soft cups again. i left it in there and took it out this morning. again the seem that the semen got where it needed to go again... i am happy with the soft cups... :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip with the soft cup! Deffinatly try and do them at the same time each day and for ovulation the first wee of the day is most concentrated so if u can do one at like lunch time and one in the evening I would say that would be best !

Well ladies.... did the opk again this afternoon and I think its a + . showed dh and he agrees. It as dark as the control line . So we bf right away. Lol. Well hope it works. I am cd 12 . I am still gonna test everyday to see what happens. Cd12 might seem early but I didn't ovulate on my own so don't know when I did anyway. So this might be the day.

Kazz.... thanks but I learned it from these forums myself. So I can't take all the credit.

I'm day 9 tmoz after takin clomid so gona do my test weds thurs and fri x
then gotta do a preg test on the 28 b4 takin provera again on the 29 :-(
just hope I don't need t take it but I'm really not gettin my hopes up as I get all upset wen I see that negative sighn :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->