Clomid ....... have you??

Good luck for the last lot of bloods Dippy

Kied - I'll be joining you in the 2ww very soon what date are you expecting AF? I really hope she dnt show and u get your bfp Hun

Xxx

i am in my tww also. i dont know why but i am having alot of lower back pain. i can barely bend over.

2ww for what?
I gotta take my provera on Tuesday for 5 days :-( the it's clomid time when it's that time :-(
just hope I dint get the headaches again :-£

2ww is the time after ovulation and up to you get your period this is when we are all hoping the egg is being fertilised and at the end of the 2ww get our bfp!

What cycle day are you??

I don't know amd I'm gettin my self all worked up and upset as I've Neva ever had a 28 day cycle and with me have t take provera t make me have one I'm really gettin upset as I don't know when to take it so I can have a cycle (boo hoo) :-(
plus I've t take the provera for 5 days then wait 2-3 days b4 I have a cycle.
I also don't know which day to class as my cycle!
Is it the day I start?
Ohhhh I'm soooo confused and could scream :-(

Calm down hunny firstly what did you doctor say to you?

I dont have a normal regular cycle either so, this is how I'm counting it day one is the day you start your period with clomid if it's working and everyone is different but u
Should ov around day 14 or there abouts then if it's worked and the spermy meets the egg it can take 9 to 19 days to fertilise, so baring in mind I'm not a dr so please check with your dr I would say you should take a test from dY 28 to 32 then if negative and your dr confirms then start your provera again. Obviously check with your dr

That's the thing she didn't tell me owt besides sayin "everything you need to know is all on the papers I've just given you"
but my gp sed ever 28 days I should have a cycle.
As for oing well that's a joke Ive done test and I'm not :-(
I've had my second lot of bloods to see if I'm oing which is day 13 after I took my clomid, so I've sort of worked out I need to take my provera on Monday as I need t take them for 5 days then two days later I should be on, so then that's my 28 days .

The past 12 months I've had a cycle only coz of provera due to all test needed, other wise I only have 2 cycles a year :-(

Just dine an ovulation test and I'm NOT ovulating :-(
I'm really really gutted :-(
I'm only lettin u all know as I had my bloods done yesterday for these 3 days to see if the colmid is workin for me t ov on this day, so this means girls I might as well give up now and stop weastin hospital time x

Oh hunny please dont give up! Have you tried calling your dr for clarity really push your dr as you should have had this explained to you!

Thing is if day 13 and 14 has been and gone you prob wouldn't be ovulating today. Dnt be down hearted wait and see what the blood test shows, did u do ov packs on days 13 14?

Don't give up Hun x

I'm seein my doc on tues as I'm tryin t lose weight.

They sed I should b ovin on day 12-14 after I finshed my clomid which is yesterday, tday, and tmoz, then my last test is t see if the clomid has gone out of my system lol x

I've just been lookin over things on my period tracker on my iPhone and tues,weds,thurs, were my 12-14 days from my last day of my period if I've done it rite

I have similar cycles to you before clomid if u don't get your bfp this cycle try the ov test in days 12-14 starting from the first day of your period not the last day of your period or clomid do both and see just for comparison purposes when u get your bfp or get some internet cheapie ov pks and do one every day for one cycle and see when it changes?

Sorry meant to say see when u get a positive opk not bfp

Hi everyone. I am on CD26 today. This month was my first month on clomid also. I took 100mg day 2-6. I got TERRIBLE ovulation pain but not really any other symptoms. I heard clomid lengthens ur cycle. Well i normally have a 29-31 day cycle but i dont think i ovulated until CD 17. So that would mean today i am 9 DPO. I did a HPT this morning and got BFN but i think i may have tested too early. Will test again in 4 days. FX for me and for you too!!!

Hi cheer crazy welcome to the thread!! And good luck! My ov pains were nit too bad think I ovulated cd14 so only 2dpo now not sure when I will test yet

Deff test in four days ive seen loads of stories where the bfn turned to a bfp a bit further down the cycle

Yeah i have read alot about that too. Most brands of HPT dont really work that well until at 10-12 DPO so i'm hoping my BFN will turn into a BFP. Had a few niggling pains in my pelvic area 2day so could be implantation......or AF making preparations for an unwanted entrance!!! LOL

I've gotta go back on my provera on Monday and gotta do a preg test tmoz just to make sure as it will harm the baby IF there is one that is, Ive been gettin really bad lower belly ache :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->