clomid Journey

Can I join y'alls group. As I am on my 3rd round of clomid now. It really helps to be able to vent with ladies just like me. I took clomid 50mg on cd3-7 this month. :flower::flower::flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome to the clomid club! I am cd13, took first round cd5-9. Did u confirm ov with prev cycles? If so, how many days after last dose? Im worrried about timing, still havent gotten +opk but my ovacue monitor said today was best bd day. nervewracking!

Welcome to the clomid club! I am cd13, took first round cd5-9. Did u confirm ov with prev cycles? If so, how many days after last dose? Im worrried about timing, still havent gotten +opk but my ovacue monitor said today was best bd day. nervewracking!
I ovulated my first 2 cycles of clomid, not sure which days I did. I'm really good with watching for fertile cm, and cervix positioning. OPKS does not work for me at all, and my sleep schedual is so wacked there is no way I could temp. I know on mt first dose of clomid it made my cycle very long 31 days as I normally have a 26-28 day cycle. It also made my AF so bad I thought I could die, and was passing huge blood clots. My second dose of clomid I spotted 3 days to where i didnt even need a pad or tampon & took a hpt & I got 9 BFP but they were evaps had blood and ultra sound to confirm. So now here I am. I am calling my Obgyn tomorrow to see what other things I can do while taking clomid. I only have my left fallopian tube. If it's going to be a hassle with my Obgyn to help more I'm going to a fertility doctor next month.

Wow, ok thanks for the info. I work a night shift too so i know what u mean.

i havr heard that the third round ofclomid is when most ppl conceive -- fingers crossed for u!!!

so glad I found this! Im on round 3 too, and my recent period was major heavy! got took back into hospital! 3 tampons and sanitary towels in 45 mins! They canned me and took bloods but couldnt find anything wrong, just a side effect of the clomid.. on on CD6 taking clomid CD2-6.... hoping and praying!

would like to welcome you all, we can all support each other through this.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies.

conceive: Could be the clomid or could just be a bug, that has arrived the same time. Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

sadangle: It was only bloods I had on my 1st round of clomid, had scan on 2nd but only when I pushed for it. Then, full works on 3rd, scan followed by a trigger shot and been using conceive pus ( same as preseed) this cycle as well. Hang in there, and ask what the plan is for next month, but hopefully you won't need it :flower:

biotechick: Didn't manage BD last night, and OH is in work until 7pm tonight, so think we'll BD as soon as he gets home and not wait til 8:30 like we were told.
If we end up doing another cycle, then I'm going to sit OH down and explain a plan for BD.

Having cramps in stomach this morning, like AF, but other than that feel good, which scares me in case it means the trigger shot didn't work.
Doing a OPK in a bit, but not sure it will work due to the shot?

How's everyone else doing today ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Ladyluck, I've been thinking about you. I'm on my 3rd round of clomid this month too. Really need some buddies.

Hello my :friends:, been thinking about you too, glad you've joined.

Third time lucky for the us hun :thumbup:

Are you being scanned, tigger shot ???

I'm done alot more this month, really gone for gold.

Let me know how your doing, and good to hear from you xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,

Think I ovulated last night, BD this afternoon, even came home early from work, lol.

Got an appointment with my consultant tomorrow afternoon, and bloods on Friday for cd21 but I'll be cd20.
Anyone else got anything planned?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,

Think I ovulated last night, BD this afternoon, even came home early from work, lol.

Got an appointment with my consultant tomorrow afternoon, and bloods on Friday for cd21 but I'll be cd20.
Anyone else got anything planned?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY Lady! I hope you catch the eggie this month!!! FX'd for you, keep us updated!!

Welcome to all the new Clomid ladies, it is nice to have so many of us that are taking Clomid and can related to each other!

AFM-I was thinking I would get a positive OPK today, but no smiley face this morning. CD 14 for me, last cycle I O'd on CD 17 but I thought taking the Climid two days early this time would help me O two days early too, but looks like not. Oh well, I should still be good. I am getting a tiny bit nervous though, I really hope I O again this cycle but there is some doubt starting to creep in (even though it might still be too early LOL). We are BDing every day now to be sure we have enough little soldiers in my tubes when the eggie comes. FX!!!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all doing well. I'm getting really bad nausea and cramping in the ovaries..I'm afraid to think that this might be it because I don't want to be disappointed!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all doing well. I'm getting really bad nausea and cramping in the ovaries..I'm afraid to think that this might be it because I don't want to be disappointed!

I've been feeling nausea and crampy too, think it's the trigger shot, really thirsy as well, and hot flushes. Going to relax tonight, early night xxxxxxxxx

Hi Lady :)

That could very well be since it's HCG, right? I didn't have a trigger, only monitoring of the follicles on cd12. I'm sure I ovulated on CD15-CD16 so I am now 7 dpo CD23..I'm nervous and excited but I keep thinking that every symptom could be the clomid, but does that make sense since I already O'd? I had the hot flushes before I o'd.

Eary night sounds great....I am so sleepy, crampy and moody!

Hi Lady :)

That could very well be since it's HCG, right? I didn't have a trigger, only monitoring of the follicles on cd12. I'm sure I ovulated on CD15-CD16 so I am now 7 dpo CD23..I'm nervous and excited but I keep thinking that every symptom could be the clomid, but does that make sense since I already O'd? I had the hot flushes before I o'd.

Eary night sounds great....I am so sleepy, crampy and moody!

Sounds promising, but like you said, don't want to get carried away. We all do it, month in, month out...............but one month will be it hun, and I'm praying and hoping this month is yours.

It's 8:30pm here, and I've still got supper to have and get ready for work tomorrow.............so much for an early night lol.
Hope you managed yours xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am happy to report that I GOT MY SMILEY FACE on the OPK today! One CD earlier than last cycle. w00t! Me and the DH have DTD for the past three days in a row and will tonight, tomorrow and Thursday too. I am excited cause we have our bases covered! Oh geez, FX that we catch that eggie! Now I am just bracing myself for the terrible O cramps I got last cycle. I am so glad to have gotten the LH surge again and hope to see my temp spike tomorrow or Thursday.

How is everyone else doing today?

LOL, the clomid has made me a B***H. Poor DH, he's like calm down and take a deep breath.

LOL, the clomid has made me a B***H. Poor DH, he's like calm down and take a deep breath.

I know what you mean. I was a super b**** for a few days. On CD 24 now and just waiting. I'm hoping we caught the egg too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->