clomid Journey

not good today, had to have a nap this afternoon, couldn't fight it to stay awake.
Also been having pullling and sharp pains on my sides, more so on my right side. Planning on BD tonight, just to cover all basis.

Seen my consultant today, but not said much just that my left tube is open and womb is healthy.

Even having my cd21 on cd21, she has arranged for me to go to the ward to have bloods done, as it's on Saturday, so will have correct recordings.

How's everyone else doing today?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not good today, had to have a nap this afternoon, couldn't fight it to stay awake.
Also been having pullling and sharp pains on my sides, more so on my right side. Planning on BD tonight, just to cover all basis.

Seen my consultant today, but not said much just that my left tube is open and womb is healthy.

Even having my cd21 on cd21, she has arranged for me to go to the ward to have bloods done, as it's on Saturday, so will have correct recordings.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Lady. I'm with you. Feel sea sick and sleepy for the past few days. I say sea sick because it's that kind of nausea, not the regular kind. So hard to explain.

Are you on CD21 today? If so, not much longer to go. Praying for you xoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Lady. I'm with you. Feel sea sick and sleepy for the past few days. I say sea sick because it's that kind of nausea, not the regular kind. So hard to explain.

Oh, I wish, I'm cd17 today so still got 11 days before I can test.
Going on Saturday and will have results on Monday, will keep you posted.
Know what you mean about the sickness, driving my crazy; one minute I'm off my food then next minute I'm starving.
What cd are you today hun ? Hope you're feeling better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I wish, I'm cd17 today so still got 11 days before I can test.
Going on Saturday and will have results on Monday, will keep you posted.
Know what you mean about the sickness, driving my crazy; one minute I'm off my food then next minute I'm starving.
What cd are you today hun ? Hope you're feeling better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, you're still almost there :) I'm CD24, and will only test on Friday, CD27. We shall see...had headaches and overall bad feeling all day.

CD15 here and cramping has begun! Left side is worse; still not sure if I OV or not, but haven't gotten a +OPK yet. :shrug:

Why on earth did I poas when I got home today? It was negative but what else would it be on cd24?!

Why on earth did I poas when I got home today? It was negative but what else would it be on cd24?!

It's so hard not to test, but then get so disapoointed. Just a few days more and you can test again. Here for you through the wait :flower:

Nurse told me I can test on the 25th but I think I'll TRY and wait til 27th, as it's a bank holiday and me & the OH have that day off together.

So hoping this is our month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's so hard not to test, but then get so disapoointed. Just a few days more and you can test again. Here for you through the wait :flower:

Nurse told me I can test on the 25th but I think I'll TRY and wait til 27th, as it's a bank holiday and me & the OH have that day off together.

So hoping this is our month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hon. If you test on the 25th, how many dpo would that be? Just trying to keep track so my prayers are going in the right place. Thanks for all your support. I don't know what I was expecting yesterday but I felt so yucky, crampy and tired I thought maybe I would get a BFP. I would only have been 7 dpo though...so I'm going to wait until at least Friday, when I'm 10 dpo.

Lady - you're very smart waiting that long! Especially since you know that the trigger will be fully out of your system. Hoping that the wait is well worth it ;)

Conceive - From my experience, yucky, crampy, and tired around 7DPO is a good sign! If implantation occurred then it's possible in another 2-2 days until you can see the faintest BFP, so testing again at 10DPO is perfectly reasonable. Less than 2 days till you get to POAS!! :haha:

Like Conceive, I'm feeling AWFUL today at 6DPO. Not sick awful, just crappy all around. I think I shook the flu bug yesterday, but all of today I've had a pounding headache and an overall feeling like poop. Can't wait to get home and pop some Tylenol

ARGH! I temped this morning and expected to see a spike after my positive OPK yesterday and all the bad cramping I had. The variance was only .1 degree higher, definitely NOT a spike! My ovaries and uterus are not complaining today... I wonder what happened? I HOPE HOPE HOPE to see my spike tomorrow morning, we have BD'd for the past four days in a row, so our bases are covered. Will BD tonight too and tomorrow night... oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me see that spike in temps!!!

How is everyone else doing today?

ARGH! I temped this morning and expected to see a spike after my positive OPK yesterday and all the bad cramping I had. The variance was only .1 degree higher, definitely NOT a spike! My ovaries and uterus are not complaining today... I wonder what happened? I HOPE HOPE HOPE to see my spike tomorrow morning, we have BD'd for the past four days in a row, so our bases are covered. Will BD tonight too and tomorrow night... oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me see that spike in temps!!!

How is everyone else doing today?

Oh, no Fluffy :hugs: This is your first time temping, right? You could just be a slow riser, where your temp goes up slowly over a few days even though you've already O'd. It's just frustrating if that's the case because you don't get to see that big jump right away. Also, it could be that you're ovulating today and will see a high temp tomorrow.

You and DH use every ounce of energy you have left :haha: FX'd for a higher temp tomorrow!

Lady - you're very smart waiting that long! Especially since you know that the trigger will be fully out of your system. Hoping that the wait is well worth it ;)

Conceive - From my experience, yucky, crampy, and tired around 7DPO is a good sign! If implantation occurred then it's possible in another 2-2 days until you can see the faintest BFP, so testing again at 10DPO is perfectly reasonable. Less than 2 days till you get to POAS!! :haha:

Like Conceive, I'm feeling AWFUL today at 6DPO. Not sick awful, just crappy all around. I think I shook the flu bug yesterday, but all of today I've had a pounding headache and an overall feeling like poop. Can't wait to get home and pop some Tylenol

Thanks hon. Needed that response. I have been driving myself CRAZY! Did your side effects at 7dpo result from the Clomid or pregnancy? It will be hard not to test tomorrow. Ordered 3 FRER's from Amazon. Don't trust the cheapies anymore. I now have this gross taste in my mouth, almost like metal. This will be a tough wait. Sorry you're feeling awful. Know that you're not alone. I went to sleep when I got home last night, woke up for dinner and went back to sleep. Exhausted.

Oh, no Fluffy :hugs: This is your first time temping, right? You could just be a slow riser, where your temp goes up slowly over a few days even though you've already O'd. It's just frustrating if that's the case because you don't get to see that big jump right away. Also, it could be that you're ovulating today and will see a high temp tomorrow.

You and DH use every ounce of energy you have left :haha: FX'd for a higher temp tomorrow!

Thanks! I guess either way could be the case... I was just totally bummed not to see the spike this morning, I will definitely update you tomorrow! I hope that your not feeling well means that you have caught the eggie this time! That would be awesome news!

Thanks hon. Needed that response. I have been driving myself CRAZY! Did your side effects at 7dpo result from the Clomid or pregnancy? It will be hard not to test tomorrow. Ordered 3 FRER's from Amazon. Don't trust the cheapies anymore. I now have this gross taste in my mouth, almost like metal. This will be a tough wait. Sorry you're feeling awful. Know that you're not alone. I went to sleep when I got home last night, woke up for dinner and went back to sleep. Exhausted.

You're welcome :hugs:

The 2ww stinks on two levels: 1 you have to WAIT to find out if you have a BFP and 2 you have to deal with all of the lovely crap progesterone makes you feel.

The cycle I had my BFP I had put in my notes that at 7DPO I had lots of cramps and "felt like s**t," lol. I remember being in a really bad mood and felt yucky. Last cycle I had cramps at 9DPO but really no change in overall feeling/mood. Actually 6-7DPO last cycle I was stuck in the Philadelphia airport overnight, as it took me 21 hours to get home from a business trip (Canada to MA) and I was surprisingly the nicest and happiest person to be around.

Edit: It's probably too soon for the hormones to be responding if implantation occurred, but part of me wonders if there some type of correlation, even if it's physical. We'll sure find out!

You're welcome :hugs:

The 2ww stinks on two levels: 1 you have to WAIT to find out if you have a BFP and 2 you have to deal with all of the lovely crap progesterone makes you feel.

The cycle I had my BFP I had put in my notes that at 7DPO I had lots of cramps and "felt like s**t," lol. I remember being in a really bad mood and felt yucky. Last cycle I had cramps at 9DPO but really no change in overall feeling/mood. Actually 6-7DPO last cycle I was stuck in the Philadelphia airport overnight, as it took me 21 hours to get home from a business trip (Canada to MA) and I was surprisingly the nicest and happiest person to be around.

Edit: It's probably too soon for the hormones to be responding if implantation occurred, but part of me wonders if there some type of correlation, even if it's physical. We'll sure find out!

Ah, that all makes sense. Do you remember when you got your BFP and when you O'd? Sorry for all the questions!

Ah, that all makes sense. Do you remember when you got your BFP and when you O'd? Sorry for all the questions!

No worries ;) I O'd CD15 and got the faintest of BFP on the evening of CD24/9DPO, DH said he couldn't see it but I could. A faint but pink BFP was on 10DPO with FMU, and DH could see it. 9DPO is really early though, so never get discouraged if you get BFN around then.

Feeling very crappy today, I'm having shooting pains down there in the middle not on either side. It hurts:growlmad:So, so, :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->