clomid Journey

Feeling very crappy today, I'm having shooting pains down there in the middle not on either side. It hurts:growlmad:So, so, :sleep:

I hear you hon. I am experiencing the same thing, and a ton of other symptoms and exhaustion. Hang in there. It's worth it :)

Ah, that all makes sense. Do you remember when you got your BFP and when you O'd? Sorry for all the questions!

No worries ;) I O'd CD15 and got the faintest of BFP on the evening of CD24/9DPO, DH said he couldn't see it but I could. A faint but pink BFP was on 10DPO with FMU, and DH could see it. 9DPO is really early though, so never get discouraged if you get BFN around then.

Thanks :) You know I'm going to test tomorrow now, right? Just can't help myself. The most I'll do is hold off on using my clearblue digital until 14 dpo :)

all been busy on here while I've been busy in work lol.
I'm totally wiped out tonight, so off to bed.
Having hot flushes, and one minute I'm starving, then getting really turned off my food, and once I've eaten, feel sick. I know these are from the trigger, but hoping and wishing we have done it, this month.
Never BD after cd15 before, but even had BD on cd17 this cycle, so hopefully covered all basis. Just for fun now during the dreaded TWW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, that all makes sense. Do you remember when you got your BFP and when you O'd? Sorry for all the questions!

No worries ;) I O'd CD15 and got the faintest of BFP on the evening of CD24/9DPO, DH said he couldn't see it but I could. A faint but pink BFP was on 10DPO with FMU, and DH could see it. 9DPO is really early though, so never get discouraged if you get BFN around then.

Thanks :) You know I'm going to test tomorrow now, right? Just can't help myself. The most I'll do is hold off on using my clearblue digital until 14 dpo :)

Get your OH to hide them from you, know it's really hard. 25th will be cd27 13dpo as trigger stays in your system, so could have a positive, negative. Want to make sure the result I get is correct. This is going to go soooooooo slowly for me.

Having hot flushes, and one minute I'm starving, then getting really turned off my food, and once I've eaten, feel sick. I know these are from the trigger, but hoping and wishing we have done it, this month.
Never BD after cd15 before, but even had BD on cd17 this cycle, so hopefully covered all basis. Just for fun now during the dreaded TWW

I hear you, I'm the same with food and didn't even do the trigger shot :( We haven't bd'd since cd17, I'm just too bloated and uncomfortable.

I hear you, I'm the same with food and didn't even do the trigger shot :( We haven't bd'd since cd17, I'm just too bloated and uncomfortable.

Don't want to bulid your hopes up too much babes, but all your symptons are sounding promising, so hope this is it for you. Off to bed for a long sleep. Speak in the morning. Sweet dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't want to bulid your hopes up too much babes, but all your symptons are sounding promising, so hope this is it for you. Off to bed for a long sleep. Speak in the morning. Sweet dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lady. I felt so bad when I got home that I talked myself into testing :( Shouldn't have. BFN.

hi girls..

hi had clome 100mg cd3-7 and now Gonal-f for cd10&11.Feeling pain in abdomen.is it ok??

conceive, won't be too long til you can test for real hun and hoping for a massive positive for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome akshustobemom, I have cramping, so guessing it's the clomid. Check with your doc if your concerned though xx

CD 10 for me on clomid, got left sided ovary discomfort... like I can really 'feel' my ovary! Had it last three cycles on clomid... thinking I may be getting ready to pop the egg! Although no other signs of ovulation just yet, but BD'ing anyway just to cover all bases!

CD 10 for me on clomid, got left sided ovary discomfort... like I can really 'feel' my ovary! Had it last three cycles on clomid... thinking I may be getting ready to pop the egg! Although no other signs of ovulation just yet, but BD'ing anyway just to cover all bases!

cybermum....cd11 for me..sud go for FS tomo..hope everyone here gets BFP..

lots and lots of baby dusts

cybermum, I start to feel twinges in my ovaries just before O too. I love the Clomid for that reason, you almost don't have to monitor or anythign else because it is getting to be so obvious when I am most fertile. Gotta love getting to know your body...

I got my temp spike this morning, looks like I O'd yesterday! We have BD'd for the past 5 nights in a row, so our bases are covered! :happydance:

fingers crossed fluffy! You are entering the dreaded TWW! I'm trying to rustle up some energy for more BD'ing tonight! After two years of TTC... it gets a little... er... repetitive. FX though! xx

conceive, won't be too long til you can test for real hun and hoping for a massive positive for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome akshustobemom, I have cramping, so guessing it's the clomid. Check with your doc if your concerned though xx

Thanks Lady :) Feeling pretty moody since last night and have a feeling it's pms. I think I may be out this cycle :( We shall see. I'll test again tomorrow.

cybermum, I start to feel twinges in my ovaries just before O too. I love the Clomid for that reason, you almost don't have to monitor or anythign else because it is getting to be so obvious when I am most fertile. Gotta love getting to know your body...

I got my temp spike this morning, looks like I O'd yesterday! We have BD'd for the past 5 nights in a row, so our bases are covered! :happydance:

Crossing my fingers for you! Sounds like you have everything covered.

I think i officially am in 2ww now! Never got a pos opk but yesterday and today temps were .5 higher than they usually are (i didnt temp daily until this week but i know my bbt prior to ov is always 96.9 or 97 and now its 97.5). Yay!

I think i officially am in 2ww now! Never got a pos opk but yesterday and today temps were .5 higher than they usually are (i didnt temp daily until this week but i know my bbt prior to ov is always 96.9 or 97 and now its 97.5). Yay!

Yay! Clomid can mess up opk's. I was surprised I had a + opk, but I have heard many ladies who did not.

YAY!!! Glad to hear, thank goodness for temping!

Hi Ladies,

Been really thirsty all day today, and no matter how much I've been drinking ???
Sides have been really pulling, and sleeply.

Going by some posts, the trigger shot should be out of my system by tomorrow, so going to do a test to see.

How you all doing ? Hate this TWW xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Been really thirsty all day today, and no matter how much I've been drinking ???
Sides have been really pulling, and sleeply.

Going by some posts, the trigger shot should be out of my system by tomorrow, so going to do a test to see.

How you all doing ? Hate this TWW xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, I know how you feel! (Although I haven't experienced a trigger shot yet) The 2WW is the worst! I'm just trying to be very positive; we are all on the right track — we WILL get our BFPs!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->