Clomid & male factor infertility

Oh Congrats on your bfp!! That's so good to hear they have mentioned possibility of icsi how exactly does it work? What do they do?

Hi! Yes....Clomid didn't work for either of us. We both went to ICSI are now pregnant on our first try. ICSI is the same as IVF but instead of putting the sperm in a dish with the egg and hoping one will find it's way in, they actually select a very strong sperm and carefully inject it into the egg to fertlize. :) Good luck!!

My only regret was waiting and exhausting all my other options before trying the ICSI. My Dr mentioned it to us about 18 months before we actually did it.

Thats such good news !!!

Congrats, maybe i will put this to my consultant.

hey girlies,

how are you? i had the worst weekend...i had such bad pains on my left side - stressing out of my head ( as u do) i called my ob and he told me that round ligament pains around 25 weeks are pretty bad, take some panadeine for relief and rest...spent the whole weekend in bed :(- however, on the bright side i feel so much better today - thank goodness...

going through all the lovely stuff all over again such as constipation (sorry tmi) etc...however bub is very active moving heaps, have my ob appointment on thursday...hope he does a scan i havent seen bub in ages - would be nice:)

hope ur doing well...xxo

I'm glad youre feeling better. I get round ligament pain too....I guess its just going to get worse eh? My babes have been moving around like crazy all day...kinda painful at times. I hope you get to see your bub!!! I finally have my first appt tomorrow...no scan tho but will probably get an appt for it :)

I'm finding out tomorrow at 4!!!!!! I booked a 4d gender determination test. Won't get to see them much but will find out what im having...yipppee!!

OMG! POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!! DYING TO KNOW!!!!!! that's awesome....

i didnt get to see bub at my OB app the other day, just heartbeat...my bub is moving like crazy too...sometimes its stretching or something and kinda hurts...but i do enjoy feeling little Bu Bu move:)

i'm hanging out to find out what ur having now...cant wait xoxo

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I also saw on FB! do u have piccies of them?

I went to the shops today and ended up putting on layby cot sheet set, quilt etc....ended up choosing Humphrey!:) really really nice, lime green, with red and blue and purple...really nice for girl / boy...pretty expensive though ended up costing $270 For a full cot set and change table mat with play mobile attached...but i'm really really happy with it juz love it..

reminds me of when i was a kid...i use to luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv humphrey?

at least u know exactly what colors to buy now! didnt u buy some girly stuff too? i guess u can always take it back, or gift it to a little girl or keep it for your 3rd! :)

cant wait to see some pics too xxo

HERE I AM!!!! I don't know what Humphrey is....Aussie store? I exchanged all my girl stuff for boy stuff (i had ALOT). got some pretty cute stuff. I have one crib up, one still in box, dresser/change table is ordered, stroller is here, car seats are in garage. I have a shower on April 9 and another on May 15 :) I can't wait!!!!

Wow, you're 27 weeks now. Holy macaroni (mmmm macaroni salad in the fridge chillin). i keep waking up to eat in the middle of the night. I'm up 8 lbs.....my belly is getting big. I'll get a pic soon :)

Yay - ur back! yes maybe humphrey is an aussie kids show...i used to watch it...heehehe...

Glad u could exchange all the girly stuff...wow its all happening i'm getting quite excited now - and nervous.

we went and did our hospital tour on friday nite and i tell ya - i started getting nervous when i saw the birthing suite..DH is shitting it too! haha

i also had my glucose test done today and baby went hypo!:) the nurse told me that baby's love the glucose drink - no shit - it was bouncing of the walls - literally...kicking and bouncing all day!

So i'm in the 3rd tri now officially 3 months to go! We've pretty much bought everything too!

i still cant believe ur having 2x boys! I thought the icsi theory was girls...but there u go u are living proof that it doesnt mean anything.

So have u thought of names yet? also have u got the 3d pics of bubs - i'd love to see!

i've got 5 more weeks till i find out if my placenta has moved up or if i'm having a c-section...still a while away...

Post me sum piccies of bubs when u get a chance X x x

I have just been reading this thread for like an hour now. Yall have stuck together through the long haul wow, thats great! One of you is having twins? Holy moly! Congrats to both of you!

Hi Katertots,

Thank u! yes Mirf is having twins! we both did ICSI we decided to put back one and Mirf wanted twins and walah!

Good Luck to u too babe! how is ur journey coming along?

Thank you!!! Hahahaha...yep two boys :) The 3d pics aren't good because they were done so early. I have another set being done on April 16 that I will post you because they will look more like babies. They look a lil scary in the 18 weeks ones. I posted regular ultrasound pics on my journal tho if you want to see. One lil babe is sucking his thumb. Too cute! Were your other babies born naturally or c section?

I thibk I belong here now

my hubbys sa was die last year but wr gt reults today
he had 98% abnormal forms x

I just sat here and read this whole thread haha.

Emotional rollercoaster! Hopefully I can find some online buddies like you guys did! Congrats to those who have succeeded!

This is my first cycle of clomid with husbands sperm count at borderline (he didn't give me exact numbers. been meaning to call about that!) Had positive OPK 2 days ago, so hopefully this works!

hi,
Welcome! My dh sperm was borderline too...i did clomid one month and didnt work so we went straight into icsi! Good luck and all the very best....

Mirf - i saw ur bubbas on ur journal - how cute...i know what u mean about the 3d pics, my little one looked like a bit of an alien too! i've got 5 weeks till i get my 32 week scan so i guess baby should be looking very different...cant wait. you still have ur scan before mine, mines on the 27th April...

i dreamt the other nite that i had the baby and it was a boy! i dont know now..dh thinks girl but my mum thinks its another boy? who knows....i'm so anxious to know its not funny...i'm also so uncomfortable now...ive put on 11kgs - doc said i'm right on target...i feel huge tho! to think its got to do the most growing in the last 2 months...my goodness...i've forgotten how to be pregnant me thinks :) X x x

Welcome everyone!! Thats ALOT of reading you had to do LOL.

R - My scanis before yours because they don't like to do twin scans any later than 23 weeks because they have no room to move so its more fun to see them allover I think. I can't believe you still haven't found out. I would have cracked by now if I were you for sure! Well I did! I cracked the earliest I could find out lol. You know....I had three dreams about my babies so before finding out. They were two boys in each dream. I ignored the dreams and still thought I would have one of each but the dreams came true! It will be itneresting to see just what you have growing in your belly :)

Well today i nearly found out what bubs is!!! can u believe it - ive waited nearly 28 weeks and something tweeked in my mind today! i called the ultrasound place where i had the scan done and asked if they record the baby's sex - told her we didnt want to know! So i thought to myself if she says "No" then thats cool because by the time i have my next scan i'll be 32 weeks....

so anyways, she first says "NO i dont think we would record it if u didnt want to know" so i'm about to hang up and she goes "hang on let me just ask" and she goes " Yes we do record it!!!" i'm like shit! they know i could know right now! so i go to her " my husband wants to know that's why i wanted to call!" She goes "we can only give the mother results even with ur consent we cannot tell ur husband!"""

And after all that i still didnt find out! i really dont know what to do???!!!!! i've waited so long and it feels stupid to find out now got 3 months to go?! what do u think?

I told dh and he's dying to find out but then goes we've done the hard part! maybe we shouldnt....He's leaving the decision to me.....

with the boys i knew both times, this is the only time i havent known and wanted to have a surprise....i'm such a moron - sooooo bloody impatient!!!!!

i'm also feeling really emotional today! dont know why - first time throughout my whole pregnancy i've felt like this?

Also found out that my sister in law is pregnant too! so our kids will only be 7 months apart...which is really nice too!

hope ur welll......what shud i do M!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->