Clomid question :)

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hiya guys I've got an appointment at the hospital with the gyno in 2 weeks to see if I'm okay to go on Clomid just wondering if any of you had got a BFP when using Clomid? :) thanks in advance xx

Please someone help as my appointment is on Thursday? Xx

Hi. Yes I got my bfp 1st round of clomid . I'm pregnant again now and It happened 1st clomid cycle again . I think it's an amazing drug

Hi. Yes I got my bfp 1st round of clomid . I'm pregnant again now and It happened 1st clomid cycle again . I think it's an amazing drug

I have a question for you if you don't mind. Were you already ovulating and taking clomid to help or not ovulating at all? I'm just curious. Saw that you got pregnant first time both times and thought there might be hope for me yet! TIA!

Hi, yes according to ovulation sticks I was ovulating, I did get pregnant naturally 3 times after having my little boy but they ended in a miscarriage, I went on clomid as it is supposed to make the egg better quality and bigger. So far I am 32 weeks and all is going well. Hope that helps, let me know if you want to know anything else

I got pregnant on clomid plus iui. But it was out 5 th round of clomid and I'm having twins. I didn't really prepare myself for that possibility! I was already ovulating on my own and took it from days 2-6,

I became pregnant 22 weeks ago on Clomid, we'd been trying for years and got pregnant on the 2nd cycle. Make sure you have lots of :sex: even if you think it's too early as it would seem that i ovulated and got pregnant 9 days after taking the last pill yet timed most of our :sex: a week later as that's when the CBDI told me i was ovulating! x

Hi! I hope your appointment went well! I got my BFP a week and a half ago after my first round of Clomid 100 mg. :)

Got pregnant on first round of clomid, but also had a miscarriage. Clomid is great for increasing the odds of fertilization, but you should really make sure your hormone levels and everything is good for keeping the pregnancy.

I'm pulling for you!

I am on clomid as well. 100mg hoping for a bfp this month. We should be around the same cycle days

i got pregnant first time with clomid 50mg first cycle n now m pregnant again but it was natural without any med.

Hiya guys I'm now on Clomid 50 mg so fingers crossed in haven't got long to wait till I get my bfp I'm keeping everything single thing possible crossed :) thank you for all your support xx

This is my first clomid cycle and this thread gives me hope :D .. Its hard to believe clomid may assist you to get a bfp when month after month and year after year its Bfn !!... Posts like this really help ... I took my clomid cycle days 2-6(I already ovulate by myself too) and think I'm gonna ovulate soon as my opk's are Getting darker :) took my last pill on the 5th and i can defo feel my overies working I don't normally ovulate until cd 16/18 ... I will defo post an update I am testing on halloween ! :D (if anyone would like to join me?)... fingers are crossed for us all and a massive congrats to the ladies who have had success using clomid :D x

This is my first clomid cycle and this thread gives me hope :D .. Its hard to believe clomid may assist you to get a bfp when month after month and year after year its Bfn !!... Posts like this really help ... I took my clomid cycle days 2-6(I already ovulate by myself too) and think I'm gonna ovulate soon as my opk's are Getting darker :) took my last pill on the 5th and i can defo feel my overies working I don't normally ovulate until cd 16/18 ... I will defo post an update I am testing on halloween ! :D (if anyone would like to join me?)... fingers are crossed for us all and a massive congrats to the ladies who have had success using clomid :D x

Hi! I am in the same situation! I am about a week behind you! I took my last pill last night!

@piper183 Hay :) !! Fingers crossed we get our bfp!! ... My opk's stayed dark for a few days and finally went positive tonight :D .. I feel every little thing! my ovaries are really working hard in there! :) .. I even had ewcm! Which I was very happy about as I never see it only had it once the whole time I've been ttc! ...this upcoming tww will be torcher :haha:...

Hi ladies, mine if I join? This is my first round on clomid 50mg, taking my last pill tonight. We are waiting for a positive ovulation test so we can schedule an iui. Started testing today and will bd every other day until we get our positive. I notice a boat load of ewcm today, hoping that's a good sign. I typically have short cycles 24 to 25 days and O on cd10 or cd11. I was told clomid may delay O. Hoping that it doesn't because I am due to go out of town for work all of next week and would hate to miss my window. Sending all you ladies best wishes.

Hello All!

It's great to hear so many success stories about clomid!! I'm on my first cycle of 50mg and CD15 today. No O yet but that's definitely not unusual for me. Looking forward to all of us getting BFPs this cycle! Anyone have any weird side effects from it? Do tell :)

I took 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid (50mg didn't make me O)

First round I got a BFP but had a chemical pregnancy and 3rd round I got my current BFP!

So from 3 Clomid induced ovulations I conceived twice! Just praying this is a sticky one!

I have conceived twice on clomid. I have PCOS so was not ovulating on my own.

DD#2 - 2 rounds clomid 50mg CD 3-7 = BFN
1 round clomid 100mg CD 3-7 = BFP and she is now a happy healthy 19 month old.

DD#3 - 1 round clomid 100mg CD 3-7 = BFP and I am now almost 25 weeks pregnant!

Sending loads of sticky baby vibes your way lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->