Clomid round 3 anyone else?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: This is for all of us!!!!!

Thank u for the babydust! exciting you have now ovulated and Are in the 2ww! What cycle day are u on? sounds like u bd lots too, similar to what I done this cycle, lets just hope it works!
X

Thank u cntrygrl, just trying to see hope in that it's quite late in my cycle for mine to start hurting rather than a week before, unless I ovulated later than I thought, how are u feeling? X

Feeling pretty good. No MS just sore BBs. My sciatic nerve is acting up a little, but I think it's the way I've been sleeping.

Happy Friday ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend. Nothing new to reply for me... 8dpo and bfn which its probably still to early to test but oh well. I might skip poas this weekend and wait until Monday, that's if I can resist lol. Anyways babydust to all!!

Star- Im on cd 17 and yes I am finally in the 2ww yay!!!! Im excited and nervous but Im glad to have you guys waiting with me and making this long wait zoom by!

Star25- No symptoms for me at all. I'm not trying to check for any this time around since I don't have very high hopes this cycle. I am just waiting to see if anything stands out. I've had soo many 'possible pregnancy signs' in the past that I don't want to count anything as a sign. Lol I think the only sign that would get my attention was if my boobs started to hurt lol because my boobs have never hurt so I think that would maybe be a clear cut sign...

Tundralife- First of all, not sure of you know this or not, but the Clearblue digital OPKs will hold the results for 24 hours as long as the test stick is still inserted! All you have to do is push the eject button and your results will pop up on the screen. I've done that a few times to! And about your cervical mucus... I would definitely try to bd tonight! The egg white cervical mucus can be present before, during or after ovulation or all three. I sometimes get it 5 days before ovulation but its a good cue for you to know you are in your fertile week and should get to bd'ing!!!! Good luck and hope you catch that egg!!! Can't believe you are almost in the TWW again :) babydust!

THanks lady & happy friday! Yea I know because guess what?? I got home last night and it was negative. Which was fine by me and I took it at like 5 am which I have read that it's better to test mid morning and afternoon. Anyways, I had one stick left from my last pack and decided I would use it around 6:30 pm last night and it was positive! I did BD with DH although I really almost backed out because DH has made me upset lately because our schedules are crazy BUT we did the deed and am hoping that this weekend we can as well. We are having some sorta base wide exercise training this week so he's working 12hours 6am-6pm. He better come off off it again tonight and then maybe I won't bother him the remainder of the weekend. I will go tonight and buy some more OPK's and keep checking until I get a negative. I know they say you don't have to but I am trying to figure when I get the surge v/s when I actually ovulate because I still really don't know. If you go by luteal phase then I started my AF 3/22 and I counted back to when I thought I ovulated and it was around 17 day luteal phase since I got my last +OPK on 3/5 last cycle.

Okay, that was ALOT of info for a Friday lol. I am crossing my fingers and toes for you Noele that AF stays away and I really hope we get to have big bellie together soon!! :hugs::hugs:

cntrygrl - glad you are feeling ok, we cant wait to join you!

Noele- Happy friday too! dont know why im getting excited, all ive got to look forward to is a weekend of work, at least it will keep me busy, i definitely wouldnt worry about the bfn at 8dpo, cant wait to hear the result monday though that could be too early too!

Tundralife and Nurse - hope you both have caught the egg this cycle too and we can all be bump buddies, got my fingers crossed

Im on CD29 today and feeling quite positive for a change, Im still prepared for disappointment as know symptoms can change and do allsorts each cycle but the reasons im positive are:

1) Yesterday and today I had very slight/very small, light pink spotting

2) I had AF type pains weds night, yesterday was fine and today had feelings of AF like it was about to start but now nothing

3) Boobs started hurting yesterday and the nipples which is different and normally startes earlier than when I get the feelings of about to come on

4) Still got lots of white cm everyday and TMI - possibly some that looked green (so sorry for that one!)

Last cycle was 31 days and my boobs didnt hurt, although they normally do pre clomid cycles
Anyway sorry for rambling on, no doubt ill be posting over the weekend saying AF arrived but for now im still hoping!
x

Thank u cntrygrl, just trying to see hope in that it's quite late in my cycle for mine to start hurting rather than a week before, unless I ovulated later than I thought, how are u feeling? X

Feeling pretty good. No MS just sore BBs. My sciatic nerve is acting up a little, but I think it's the way I've been sleeping.

glad things are going well & happy you have stayed on the thread. I love hearing happy stories!

cntrygrl - glad you are feeling ok, we cant wait to join you!

Noele- Happy friday too! dont know why im getting excited, all ive got to look forward to is a weekend of work, at least it will keep me busy, i definitely wouldnt worry about the bfn at 8dpo, cant wait to hear the result monday though that could be too early too!

Tundralife and Nurse - hope you both have caught the egg this cycle too and we can all be bump buddies, got my fingers crossed

Im on CD29 today and feeling quite positive for a change, Im still prepared for disappointment as know symptoms can change and do allsorts each cycle but the reasons im positive are:

1) Yesterday and today I had very slight/very small, light pink spotting

2) I had AF type pains weds night, yesterday was fine and today had feelings of AF like it was about to start but now nothing

3) Boobs started hurting yesterday and the nipples which is different and normally startes earlier than when I get the feelings of about to come on

4) Still got lots of white cm everyday and TMI - possibly some that looked green (so sorry for that one!)

Last cycle was 31 days and my boobs didnt hurt, although they normally do pre clomid cycles
Anyway sorry for rambling on, no doubt ill be posting over the weekend saying AF arrived but for now im still hoping!
x

Star- hope AF stays away from you. I could def feel my body working this month so I hope we call can be bump buddies. How cool would that be?!! Awesome, I say!! Just awesome. Well can't wait until Monday to hear how Noele's story turns out. I will be so excited for her. (and for us all)

I know, it would be amazing, luckiest thread going if that happened! I dont think i'll test til maybe tuesday if i get that far, just keep thinking that before clomid my boobs always used to hurt for 7 days before AF so might wait til they hurt for more than 7 days if that happens, im too scared to test! x

I know, it would be amazing, luckiest thread going if that happened! I dont think i'll test til maybe tuesday if i get that far, just keep thinking that before clomid my boobs always used to hurt for 7 days before AF so might wait til they hurt for more than 7 days if that happens, im too scared to test! x

Well, I can understand you wanting to wait to test. I actually did that last cycle too. I'm hoping for good news this time as I'm in my TWW now! yea, I was just on my other clomid thread on here and the girl said that she got her BFP and she got her +OPK on CD17 and they BD ONLY CD17, CD18 & CD19 and that was it. Not before or after. I got mine last night and we BD so I am going to shoot for tonight too. If I have to seduce DH with whatever it takes lol!!! I need those spermies

Haha get seducing! I will admitt I sometimes BD when I really dont want to just for the sake of the sperm and im sure DH knows even though I try not to show it

I havent even made it past saturday without AF showing :( Its weird though, Ive had on and off cramps all day but not properly bleeding,nothing has reached my pad and its like - and sorry *TMI* discharge like jelly with blood in it, at first was brown now a bit more red/pink but only on toilet paper, my cramps have stopped too and my boobs still hurt, I think im out though, pretty sure it will turn full flow tonight

Hope you girls have better luck than me this cycle, im rooting for you all xx

hope it doesn't come full flow star! FXD. I know this is all a vicious cycle and of course DH was having no part of me seducing him last night. He waited until after 8 pm to go to the grocery store because he was going to be stuck on base today and needed some stuff to take. Anyways, that put us getting home around 10 pm where he proudly announced he is brushing his teeth and going to bed. Didn't keep me from trying but he still said no! grrr

Ahh thats a bugger about last night, I missed a couple of days I wanted to BD this cycle but im sure you will do enough in the end

So far so good with AF if thats what it is, its just a very very light pink when I wipe and no cramps at all, will have to see what happens tonight, please stay away af!

How is everyone else?

I think its full flow now, so onto round 3, started really weirdly though this cycle and only just got going after a lot of stretchy cm yesterday, right this time definitely NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING!!

Hope everyone else is good xx

sorry AF came star--maybe round 3 will be the one for you!!

Just an update haven't been on in awhile. We have our mid cycle ultrasound tomorrow morning. Hoping for plenty of eggs. Since we had 11 last month we lowered the dose back down so not sure how many I will have now. Then we get our first IUI Tuesday morning. We've done plenty of baby dancing and still going. I feel lucky this month. Dh's birthday is April 9th and mines April 19th. Maybe a double birthday present! Good luck those those ladies in the 2ww! Congratulations to the bfp's and prayers sent for those whom got AF.

Just an update haven't been on in awhile. We have our mid cycle ultrasound tomorrow morning. Hoping for plenty of eggs. Since we had 11 last month we lowered the dose back down so not sure how many I will have now. Then we get our first IUI Tuesday morning. We've done plenty of baby dancing and still going. I feel lucky this month. Dh's birthday is April 9th and mines April 19th. Maybe a double birthday present! Good luck those those ladies in the 2ww! Congratulations to the bfp's and prayers sent for those whom got AF.

so sweet Dannixo- and good luck to you and your DH this week too. I feel kinda like I'm out as I got my +OPK on thurs and only bd Thurs and not since then. Hopefully tonight. Anyways, I guess I'm not out totally until AF shows end of month, huh? Praying for you this week. Please tell us how it goes. Oh after you get your IUI do you go back to the Dr and he tells you if it worked or do you just have to wait it out like normal?

so sweet Dannixo- and good luck to you and your DH this week too. I feel kinda like I'm out as I got my +OPK on thurs and only bd Thurs and not since then. Hopefully tonight. Anyways, I guess I'm not out totally until AF shows end of month, huh? Praying for you this week. Please tell us how it goes. Oh after you get your IUI do you go back to the Dr and he tells you if it worked or do you just have to wait it out like normal?

Thank you! I'm not sure. I guess she will tell me after my iui is done. Ill probably just have to wait it out like usual. You had sex the day of your positive opk so your not out! Only takes one little guy to get there and you timed it perfect. Good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->