Clomid round 3 anyone else?

We only bd'd day 9, 11 & 13 im guessing day 13 did the trick, day 14 at night I had really bad ov pain. It really only takes that one time to get that sperm there waiting for the egg.
Good luck ladies

Just an update haven't been on in awhile. We have our mid cycle ultrasound tomorrow morning. Hoping for plenty of eggs. Since we had 11 last month we lowered the dose back down so not sure how many I will have now. Then we get our first IUI Tuesday morning. We've done plenty of baby dancing and still going. I feel lucky this month. Dh's birthday is April 9th and mines April 19th. Maybe a double birthday present! Good luck those those ladies in the 2ww! Congratulations to the bfp's and prayers sent for those whom got AF.

Good Luck with the ultrasound and IUI. My DH's bday is today and my best friends is the 9th too.

Star- Sry to hear the witch got you! What's your plans for this coming cycle? Anything different? Well good luck to you.

Dannixo- Wishing you luck with your scan! Hoping you have some nice big follies for your IUI tomorrow :)

Tundralife- How's the TWW going? How many dpo are you? Hoping this is your cycle!

Nurse- Good luck in the TWW :) Hope your doing good!

AFM- No symptoms besides my pre-AF symptoms. AF should be here between tomorrow and Thursday. I poas this morning and bfn at 11dpo. My luteal phase is typically between 11-13 days. I don't think I will be too upset if AF arrives this cycle because I went into this cycle not very hopeful since the first 3 round of Clomid at 50mg didn't work then I don't think a fourth will work. Im hanging onto a little bit of hope though. I have my appointment tomorrow with my new doctor so I am pretty excited about seeing what a next step will be. Happy Monday ladies! Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Well my ultrasound went horrible... The doctor said I have 5 eggs only two which might become of size and my uterine lining is to thin. So now we didn't get the trigger shot not can we do the iui tomorrow. We go back in for an ultrasound Thursday. Which I always ovulate on cd 12 or 13. So it will be to late. So fed up with this doctor. Gutted and crying today. Losing hope that anything will go right.

Hello ALL!!! CONGRATS! to those who have BFPS and HUGS for those who AF caught

AFM- IM 5-6dpo today been cramping since O date non stop don't know if this is a good thing or not also I've been extremely hot and thats unusual for me I really don't want to symptom spot but I can't help but notice the heat since I am anemic and almost always cold. I have sensitive nipples as well anyone who got a BFP experience any of these symptoms or is it side effects from Clomid?

So sorry Danni. Is there anything they can give you to increase the lining? Perhaps switch you to a different med?

So sorry Danni. Is there anything they can give you to increase the lining? Perhaps switch you to a different med?

I'm not sure. She has not discussed anything else with us. I even asked about my lining and she kinda just shrugged it off. I go back in Thursday to see if anything has changed... I will ask then.

Just an update haven't been on in awhile. We have our mid cycle ultrasound tomorrow morning. Hoping for plenty of eggs. Since we had 11 last month we lowered the dose back down so not sure how many I will have now. Then we get our first IUI Tuesday morning. We've done plenty of baby dancing and still going. I feel lucky this month. Dh's birthday is April 9th and mines April 19th. Maybe a double birthday present! Good luck those those ladies in the 2ww! Congratulations to the bfp's and prayers sent for those whom got AF.

so sweet Dannixo- and good luck to you and your DH this week too. I feel kinda like I'm out as I got my +OPK on thurs and only bd Thurs and not since then. Hopefully tonight. Anyways, I guess I'm not out totally until AF shows end of month, huh? Praying for you this week. Please tell us how it goes. Oh after you get your IUI do you go back to the Dr and he tells you if it worked or do you just have to wait it out like normal?

Thank you! I'm not sure. I guess she will tell me after my iui is done. Ill probably just have to wait it out like usual. You had sex the day of your positive opk so your not out! Only takes one little guy to get there and you timed it perfect. Good luck to you as well!

thanks for the vote of confidence. Yep, only had sex this past week on the day I got my +OPK that was also the day I ran out of tests lol. I couldn't test any further. I wanted to BD so badly this weekend but DH was working at the base. I am still feeling strong pains from my left side. Why do you think that is? I got my +OPK on thurs and BD'd that day but not since. Good luck today...I'm all giddy for you.

We only bd'd day 9, 11 & 13 im guessing day 13 did the trick, day 14 at night I had really bad ov pain. It really only takes that one time to get that sperm there waiting for the egg.
Good luck ladies

Yea but you BD enough since sperm lasts a few days. Did you test with OPK's or you just going by the ovary pain? I'm trying to compare notes lol and Congrats on your BFP!!

Star- Sry to hear the witch got you! What's your plans for this coming cycle? Anything different? Well good luck to you.

Dannixo- Wishing you luck with your scan! Hoping you have some nice big follies for your IUI tomorrow :)

Tundralife- How's the TWW going? How many dpo are you? Hoping this is your cycle!

Nurse- Good luck in the TWW :) Hope your doing good!

AFM- No symptoms besides my pre-AF symptoms. AF should be here between tomorrow and Thursday. I poas this morning and bfn at 11dpo. My luteal phase is typically between 11-13 days. I don't think I will be too upset if AF arrives this cycle because I went into this cycle not very hopeful since the first 3 round of Clomid at 50mg didn't work then I don't think a fourth will work. Im hanging onto a little bit of hope though. I have my appointment tomorrow with my new doctor so I am pretty excited about seeing what a next step will be. Happy Monday ladies! Hope you all have a wonderful week.

hey lady! You have been quiet over the weekend. I am just starting the tww really. I can't ever tell. I got my +OPK on thursday April 4th and it was during the evening when I got home and that's the only test I did as I only had that one left! It was the CB digital and it had the smilley face so guessing it was right. I would say I O'd on friday evening but I am still having some ovary pain on my left side. And it's been like that since last week. I wanted to BD Noele over the weekend but dh was working over 14 hours on the base and he just wouldn't have it. So angry with him but whatever, you know.

I'm not sure. She has not discussed anything else with us. I even asked about my lining and she kinda just shrugged it off. I go back in Thursday to see if anything has changed... I will ask then.

So sorry hun. Just now saw your post from today. Maybe you will O later this month. My thoughts are with you and sending you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

If you don't feel comfortable with a doctor and they just shrug off your questions I would definitely look into a new doctor. They should be on the same page as you. At least that's how I feel. :hugs:

Hi

Dannixo - sorry to hear your ultrasound didn't go too well ,hope things are better on thursday :hugs::hugs:

Tundralife - d:hugs:ont count yourself out yet, plenty of people get bfps from doing it one time, could work out for the best!

Nurse - I got sensitive nipples last 2 cycles but unfortunately for me it was from the clomid as never normally get it, hoping its different for you though!

Noele - Do you plan on testing? got my fingers crossed for you!

Im on CD3 today, hopefully be another short cycle so when I think only 27 days to go it doesn't seem so bad, just want to get through these rounds of clomid so can move onto something else, just don't think they are going to work, even though technically they are as before my cycles were 50-75 days so to have a 30 day cycle is brilliant!

Yes Noele, I am curioius too! Are you going to test? I know you mentioned holding out until today but wondering if you have tested? What CD are you on now?

Noele - forgot to say im not doing anything different this cycle, since last post been reading more success stories and feel more positive again, I shouldn't feel so negative so easily, onwards and upwards! x

Good luck ladies

Yea but you BD enough since sperm lasts a few days. Did you test with OPK's or you just going by the ovary pain? I'm trying to compare notes lol and Congrats on your BFP!!

My opk didnt quite look positive on day 13 so just assumed day 14 it would be positive...the answer to that is no I didn't confirm with opk lol but omg the ov pain was as bad as af

Dannixo- Sorry to heal about your appointment. But maybe by Thursday those two eggs will be nice and big! Maybe you will ovulate a couple days later. I wish you the best of luck. Also, if your not comfortable with your doc than I suggest finding a new one asap. I have an appointment today with a new doctor because I don't like my current one. Again good luck and babydust!

Nurse- Hopefully the cramping is a good thing and means you released a huge mature egg :) and for being really hot... That could just be part of the Clomid. I get hot flashes some cycles on Clomid that last most of the month. But I am hoping these are good signs for you! When is your AF due?

Tundralife- Hey! Yes I was busy over the weekend. I kind of had a 'ME' weekend. Did all the things I love to do... Started a new kickboxing class, got out my crafts and painted, started reading a new book and did lots of planting (indoors). It was such a relaxing weekend! Sorry to hear you DH worked slot over the weekend and you didn't get to bd but yes I know exactly how that goes lol but I'm thinking if you ovulated on Friday that Thursday nigh bd would be the one that matters so I think you should be good. I'm hoping your TWW goes by fast :) oh and I did test yesterday morning it was a bfn. I'm expecting AF any day now because I've got all my pre-AF symptoms going on just like I predicted. But on the upside I meet my new doctor tonight and hopefully will be discussing next steps!!

Star- Glad you are feeling more positive about things :) I like reading success stories too! And I tested yesterday morning and got a bfn. So now I'm just going to wait for AF since I think I can sense its on the way. Good luck to you this cycle!

Noelle- My AF is due on the 17th but lets pray she stays away so far I'm extremely bloated and my appetite has really increased and yes I'm still hot I've been tracking my temp as well before ov it ranged from 97.5-98.0 the last few days in between 98.3-98.6 Today 99.1 I'm hoping and praying for a BFP but with this darn Clomid who knows what will happen. I'm glad you had a "me" weekend where you were able to enjoy yourself that's a very good thing puts you in a good place emotionally.

Nurse- I'm hoping your temps stay high! Hopefully you will get your bfp this cycle!

Update for me-- AF showed for me later this morning. I'm not too bummed I guess because I kind of figured it wouldn't work this month. But on the plus side... My appointment with my new doctor is this afternoon and hoping it goes well and that we have a good plan set up. I will let you ladies know how it goes. I am truely wishing you all the best of luck this cycle and hoping we see at least one more BFPs!!!

Does anyone know what the ideal luteal phase length is? Since AF showed today, that only gave me an 11 day LP and that seems pretty short. But my LP varies between 11-13 days. I will be asking my doctor about that tonight too. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->