Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good Friday :) So i have been searching for preseed here in Canada (Im in BC) and I can not find it anywhere. Is there any other brand anyone can recommend? I dont want to order it online because im BD'ing every night right now because I usually ovulate on day 17 and its already day 13.

Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies. Happy Happy Friday. I am so glad it's the weekend. I am guessing those who are in the TWW still are symptom spotting? Please tell me I'm not alone lol I'm 6 or 7DPO today. I am having some mild cramping though and AF not due for 10 or 11 days. I don't know what to symptom spot for because I've had symptoms every month hehe...I am trying my best to not run out this weekend and buy some HPT's. I can say if I had them at home I would be testing already.

Noele- hoping you don't have side affects from you new medicine. And blah about the snow. We have over 30 inches in a couple of days, I'll trade you lol. I don't mind the snow but its' the dang ice when it warms up a little and then it refreezes...grrr

Nurse_Starr feel better

Army wife- how are things with you today?

Tundralife- That's good your cyst was not too big. Oh and about the HSG, usually they don't let you have it done past cycle day 12 because the dye flushes out your tubes and you don't want it to flush out your egg or because it could be harmful if you did become pregnant and had an HSG later in your cycle. Have you ever had on done? Mine was not bad at all. I read horror stories online about other women's experience and I went in pale as a ghost and turns out I didn't feel a thing and it was over in 5 mins. So looking back reading those stories were a terrible idea and got me all worked up over nothing. Well as always I am wishing you lots of luck. Hopefully you get a bfp this cycle and can skip the HSG all together :) lol 30 inches of snow sounds terrible... I guess I'm just upset that our snow was completely melted weeks ago and we had 40/50 degree weather for the last two weeks then BAM out of no where we have a foot of snow and cold weather. I definitely have Spring fever!!

Nurse- Sorry your not having a great day.. hope your weekend is much much better!!

ADR10- I am not sure I can help you about where to find preseed... Does Canada have a Target? That's where I got mine. There are other sperm-friendly lubricants but I'm not sure of the name. There is also some kind of pill/supplement you can take to increase vaginal fluids but again I'm not sure of the name. Sorry wish I could be better help!

Noele- I have never had one done. Yea and she wanted me to call her the day i start my period and her reason I am sure is in part of what you said about flushing your egg out but also she said that if you had some junk in your tubes then she has seen it where the dye usually flushes it out and she's seen women get pregnant that cycle after having one done. then again it does depend on the whole picture. DH SA, if my tubes are damaged and stuff like that but she did say that the doctor who does it will tell me that day if I have good ones lol. I know what you mean aobut the weather---hate it!! There is a huge bike show here in Anchorage this weekend so DH and I will be going. We actually have our bikes entered into the show. That will keep me occupied for a bit this weekend. I am wanting to test just to see but I know I am early then again I am on another thread and theer are like 3 ladies who just tested at 8dpo and got BFP and one of them was with a digi. Lucky thread..................

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend, haven't been on last couple of days just because of working really

ArmyWife - Hello and welcome :flower:

Tundralife - my FS decided to do the lap on my second appointment as a scan showed a cyst and because of my heavy, irregular periods he suspected endo which I did too. (pcos had already been ruled out with the scan) He said they would do HSG and hysteroscopy at the same time as I also had a polyp. I had it this Jan and everything was perfect, even the polyp was too small so they didnt remove it, everything else was fine and the cyst gone.

It was after I felt so ill, my BP was really low and I was sick about 8 times and instead of getting out of hospital at 1pm it was 7pm but they took so long to give me anti sickness meds because they said I was too drowsy,I literally couldnt keep the tiniest sip of water down but it was a vicious circle as I needed to drink to get BP up so the room would stop spinning!
Luckily wasnt in pain though, they had given me paracetamol, double dose of ibuprofen, volterol and morphine whilst asleep, my throat hurt more the next day from being sick than my stomach! didnt have to take many more painkillers but did take a week off work and it took nearly all the week to feel normal again

It was after the lap FS said our issue is me just not ovulating enough and DH SA has been low, hes had 4 altogether and the counts have been 13mil, 15mil and the 2 recent ones have been 34mil and 84mil, morphology was 5%, 8% and one was 2% so that varies and motility has been between 35-50% so not perfect but should be able to get a bfp with those numbers if I ovulate enough!

Im glad to hear your appointment went well, my DH wasnt happy everytime he had to do an SA, I only made him do it at the hospital once though :haha:
The other times he done it at home and drove it there which can take about half an hour
When do you get the results of your progesterone?

Oh yeah, that pain you described is EXACTLY what I get after ovulation, it has happened the last 3 cycles, first cycle after the lap and dye and the last 2 cycles of clomid, If I didnt have it before the clomid I would have blamed that but i'm pretty sure its a cyst, it goes when I get closer to AF so I think its a cyst that bursts and then grows again on the next cycle, I haven't mentionned it to Dr as it goes away but thinking I might if it does it again just to check it is just a cyst

Dannixo - Sorry to hear this cycle didn't go as you planned, I'm really hoping next cycle is different for you :hugs::hugs:

Noele - Good luck on the new medicationg this cycle, got EVERYTHING crossed for you :thumbup:

Nurse - Hope you are feeling better today, any symptoms?

ADR - Fingers crossed you ovulate soon and catch the eggy!

AFM- I'm on CD 8 today so no news here, having some ovulation type pains earlier this cycle and headaches, oh well, it will all be worth it in the end!

xx

Hey Everyone!!! Thanks for the well wishes I'm doing better today had a Long talk with DH as I have been very mean towards him lately these mood swings are getting the best of me but I didn't realize my actions were hurting him:dohh: and ofcourse I felt so bad I apologized and things are much better!:happydance:I'm trying my best not to symptom spot as AF is due to show next week but I just can't help it lol! So here goes frequent urination that wakes me up out of sleep twice a night, still having slight lower back pains, and the sides of my breast are beyond tender and I have a feeling of fullness in my lower abdomen along with mild cramping also very tired and sleepy. But I can't shake the feeling that this may not be my month:shrug: I'm gonna try not to POAS I'm getting bloods drawn again Wed to check for progesterone and hcg so I'm in the waiting game I'm 9dpo

I'm feeling very hopeful for you nurse, symptoms sound promising, I know what you mean about the mood swings, I've been so angry this time, I'm sure the side effects get worse each Clomid cycle! X

nurse_lol my hubby called them crazy pills to. I was very mean and crazy taking them as well and didn't realize it. When I took them last time in Feb I realized I was like that so it was a bit easier to control consciously I had to make a huge effort. I decided not to take them last month because I coudln't handle how it made my body feel in regards to AF and it seemed to keep giving me pregnancy symptoms each month but always got BFN! We shall see what happens. I am about 8DPO maybe 7 but feel out just because I only BD the first day I got my +OPK and not any other time. They do say, once is all you need. Hmmm

Anyways, I will get my progesterone results back this week and my AMH too. I will be doing the HSG if I start my period April 22 when AF is due. If not, I will be testing although I got a BFN today.

Star-that's alot of stuff but at least you didn't have endometriosis or anything like that. That is a great sign. The clomid can help you ovulate stronger. I am hoping it works for you dear. I did have a cyst when i had my U/s the other day. They didn't seem worried as it was only 3cmm. He said chances are nexth month I will have one on the other side too.

Hi, I was glad they done the lap straight away but then when I woke up was a bit annoyed they didnt find anything,I know it sounds stupid but thought there would be something they could put right and give me more of a chance, I'm CD9 today so time to start bd'ing! X

Tundra- Lol it must be true then hahaha!

Star- I'm glad they didn't find anything and the lap went well.

AFM-Still symptom spotting me and DH noticed that I have formed little bumps around my areolas it could be from the stronger dose of clomid :shrug: but I've never had them before except when I was pregnant with my other children. Also still tired all day long up twice a night to urinate even if I don't drink fluids before bed and go to the bathroom before bed strange. And the sides of my breast hurt badly I read that these symptoms can be from progesterone in my system so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. How is everyone else doing?

It all still sounds good though nurse, when is AF due?

Ive just panicked myself as my left arm feels a bit weak/numb but I think I was just sat with it up a bit when I was on laptop but I cant remember! I then went and looked at clomid side effects and it said go to dr/hospital straight away if you have numbness in one side as could be a stroke! Its still a bit achy but im such a worrier!

xx

Star-That sounds pretty serious that concerns me a bit as a nurse I don't like to hear one side weakness if it doesn't get better in within the next hour or so you may need the hospital. I'm due for AF between the 17-20th as clomid pushes your AF back a few days sometimes

Hi thank u for your concern, it felt funny for a while but ok now, if it happens again I'll go straight to drs, you never know how taking different meds can affect you and everything can be a worry! Xx

Star-That sounds pretty serious that concerns me a bit as a nurse I don't like to hear one side weakness if it doesn't get better in within the next hour or so you may need the hospital. I'm due for AF between the 17-20th as clomid pushes your AF back a few days sometimes

I'm right behind you with me starting on the 22nd!! But FXD we won't :happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies!~

I am ok.... I am tired and feel like 100 people want me in 100 different places, which totally doesn't help mood!! Finished Clomid today so we will see what happens this month. This has been going on FOREVER it feel like .... VERY discouraged on the baby making front. I feel like a failure as a wife and really a woman. It's crazy when I was 22 and didn't need or deserve a child I got a wonderful and amazing little boy.. Now that I am older, married and more prepared ... It's a freakin JOB!!

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Tundralife- Hope you and DH had a blast at the bike show :) Also, keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show for you!!!

Star- That's really a good thing that everything came back normal for your lap. But I understand how it could be frustrating because you would almost rather there be something wrong so they can fixed it and increase your chances. That's how I feel whenever I have tests done... I'm always hoping they find something minor that could be the cause of our infertility so that way we can at least try to fix it. Also, scary about your arm feeling numb... Glad it is feeling normal again. Just keep an eye on it. We are pretty close in our cycles again. I am on cd 7 today. Going to start bd'ing on cd 9 or 10. Good luck catching the egg!!

Nurse- Those all seem like very promising symptoms!! Really hoping you get your bfp this cycle!! I agree with Tundralife though... Clomid gave me soooo many early pregnancy-like symptoms so you never really know what to believe. Lots of luck and Babydust to you :)

Armywife- How many rounds of Clomid have you done? How many mg are you taking? I understand your frustration too... There are times where I feel robbed of my woman-hood. Good luck this cycle on Clomid!

AFM- I took my last Letrozole pill today. I am on cd 7. The Letrozole has only giving me minor symptoms (few hotflashes) and that's all. My af is still lingering and spotting which is extremely unusual for me. I usually spot my last day on cd 4 or 5 so its hanging around a bit longer for some odd reason. I have no idea if this new med is going to effect anything like timing of ovulation ANC what not... I guess I will have go wait and see. Going to start using my OPKs tomorrow.

Lots of dust to everyone!

Noele-- Yay for fewer hot flashes. Hopefully this new med works for you :hugs:

Tundra & Nurse-- When will you be testing?

Star-- Glad everything came back good. It's definitely frustrating when everything keeps coming back normal so it's just unexplained.

Armywife-- As hard as it is try to hang in there. Much easier said than done I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->