Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Tundralife- Sorry to hear about your AMH results. Let's hope you get good news when you get your progesterone levels back. I'm also praying your cyst will go away on its own. At least your other results came back good. I have a lot of hope for you and DH!! Don't get your hopes down too much... I think with modern technology there are so many ways they can assist with pregnancy. Did she mention anything about moving on to IUI in the near feature or are you going to have more tests done first? Anyways as always I am sending my best wishes to you :)

Tundra-- So sorry you are feeling down :hugs: Like Noele said there are so many things that can be done with modern technology and meds now. You will get your baby.

I'm feeling a bit bi-polar this morning! :) I thought about what the doctor said yesterday and then I started using the internet to google some ideas and see what has been posted with success stories of women at my age with low AMH levels or women in general with low AmH there were plenty of women who were almost to none that beat the odds and their docs were like wow! A couple of ladies even had twins. I know AF is coming by the weekend because my mild like cramps are getting more AF normal for me. I'm okay with that because at least I do feel good about seeing a new doctor and her having some what of a plan. Just a little depressing about the age thing and the eggs...boo hooo hooo

Oh and I read about DHEA. If you guys get some time read it. It's an over the counter vitamin that you can take and supposedly it's used alot at fertility clinics. I bought some last night at walmart and am going to start taking about 50mg a day. They have it in 25 mg pills so you could do it twice per day or take the 50mg tabs. I read that it can increase your quality and quantity of the eggs!!! Let me know what you guys think about it if you get a chance to do a little research. It never hurts to try.

Star & Nurse---you guys really made me a little teary eyed this morning. Thank you all on this thread for listening and being so supportive. Not just to me but to each other. I wish us all the best and i know this will be a lucky lucky thread.....I wish there were some clover symbols I could post on here. Maybe that's what we need instead of baby dust lol!!

Oh and Nurse....can't wait until you TEST

Glad you have read some success stories tundralife, they always make me feel more positive

Nurse - I cant wait for u to test either!

Noele - are u close to ovulating?

Cntrygrl - how are u and dh?

I'm just having a rest before work, so angry though as yet again dh doesnt want to bd when I do, I dont think he realizes how mad it makes me! I'm probably going over the top but it's so frustrating,I know u ladies understand, today I have had mild period type pain so probably about to ovulate and Tomoro is day 13 and might be too late, really dont want to go to work feeling this way :( x

Glad you have read some success stories tundralife, they always make me feel more positive

Nurse - I cant wait for u to test either!

Noele - are u close to ovulating?

Cntrygrl - how are u and dh?

I'm just having a rest before work, so angry though as yet again dh doesnt want to bd when I do, I dont think he realizes how mad it makes me! I'm probably going over the top but it's so frustrating,I know u ladies understand, today I have had mild period type pain so probably about to ovulate and Tomoro is day 13 and might be too late, really dont want to go to work feeling this way :( x

I know. You always hear those stories that men are just waiting for sex but not always the case, especially when they are told. It seems like we have to be on their time table and I hate that. I've already said that my DH doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with me until AFTER I ovulate. It's weird because I don't even tell him when I am ovulating. I've been keeping it to myself. Idk but some sex physchologist said that we give off some kind of pheramones that keep men from wanting us during that time. I'm not sure I believe that because people get knocked up all of the time. :wacko::wacko:

Hey ladies I'm having mild cramping apparently I'm only 13dpo I thought I was yesterday but I went back and counted my days so I o'd between the 3rd and the 4th so I'm just waiting I really dislike the cramping as it reminds me of af blah! Oh well if this isn't it then on to the next cycle I really can't complain at least we all have a chance to at least try! I really think Clomid is giving me all of these symptoms and it's causing me to obsess over every little thing.

Nurse - I know what you mean about the symptoms, they are so like af and also pregnancy, today I had mild period type pains and I'm only day 12 ,whats that all about?! Stupid stupid hormones!

Tundralife - it's so aggrevating, I'm sure your right about the pheromones but dont know why everyone else gets knocked up so easily! X

star- maybe because they arent trying lol~ I don't know but it seems some people can think it and they are pregnant and it doesn't help that 3 ladies in my office of 6 are pregant too along with my ex husband who is having a baby with his wife. Oh, well..

I'm not gonna hate because it won't get me anywhere but a headache more than likely. I agree with you on those damn clomid symptoms. I felt pregnant but then would have AF symptoms so I had to just quit it. If I get my blood test back tomorrow and it says I O then I won't take it anyways. It really made me insane and DH hated me while I took it!

Star- I am on cd 10 today. Starting my OPKs today. I usually O between cd 16-19. That's with and without Clomid. So I am assuming I will O around that time. But you never know with new meds. Either way DH and I are going to start bd'ing and go for every other day until cd 20. I wanted to last night but go figure... My DH had allergies and wasn't in the mood! Lol I agree with you ladies!!! Seems like men only want to bd on their time and when they want to but that's soooo FRUSTRATING. Oh and your AF-like cramping is probably ovulation cramping. Do you normally get that?

Tundralife- I've actually read the exact opposite! I've read that women give off some kind of hormones that men can smell and it attracts them to us for reproducing purposes. Lol I read that a few months back. I'm trying to find the article I read. I will post it if I come across it. How many more days until AF is due for you?

Nurse- I still have my fingers crossed for you. I gave up on symptoms last month. I think since I have been TTC for almost two years... I have had just about every possible early pregnancy symptom and then AF showed. My boobs have never hurt though so I think if I ever experience that than I might be cautiously optimistic but over all I think it is too hard to go by symptoms with Clomid. And just regular AF symptoms too are so similar to early pregnancy symptoms.

Hi ya ladies! Hope everyone of ya'll are having a wonderful Thursday. Well with the way most our DH's act you would think we are giving off the wrong scent lol! Dang men...

AF is due Saturday or Sunday but who the heck knows. I go from 29-32 and even 33 days. I am going by my average 6 month cycle so I am thinking by Saturday. I feel like she may come in by tomorrow though because I'm starting to cramp harder which is given indicator for me that she is near. I am guessing I am 12 or 13 DPO right now. I really want my results to come back today!! The suspense of what my progesterone could be is driving me nuts. I just wnat to know that I DO O and my eggs may be low but they are working hehehe....oh and I def know AF is coming because I am so crabby!!

Hi Everyone,

I had my day 21 blood test today again. Hopefully I ovulated because this cycle I felt different then all the other cycles on clomid. I took it easy this month and didnt try to stress too much about it... hopefully that tactic will work :) I didnt do any OPKs this month because i didnt want to stress... im just hoping everything worked out.

So yesterday i had some blood filled mucas stuff come out of me when i went to the bathroom but it wasnt a lot and nothing like a period. It was really jelly like (sorry for the nasty description). Anyone know what that could have been????? Im guessing i ovulated about 4 or 5 days ago.

Noele - I wanted to see how you are doing and I have a feeling you will be the next with the BFP :) hang in there and keep staying positive :)

Tundralife2 - I totally get what you are going through. I have so many pregnant people around me that i keep thinking its a sign that im next lol My best friend is currently pregnant as well and she wasnt really trying very hard. In the office i work at 3 people just had babies and now are on maternity leave and they send us pictures all the time... our times will come Tundralife2 :)

Hope everyones day is going well... I cant wait to see people post about BFP's soon!

Well I'm still not having any luck with bd today and I'm too stubborn to talk about it so upstairs watching tv alone, I do understand how he feels but to me hes just been difficult!

Noele - hope u ovulate soon and have more luck than me in timing bd!

Nurse - how are u feeling today?

Tundralife - hope u hear your results soon, do u think it will be Tomoro?
X

Noele-- Seems we're a day apart I'm CD11. I'm not doing OPK's this month just temping to try to get a feel of when AF should arrive. Not sure how much the miscarriage threw my body out of whack.

Star-- Sorry DH is being a wretch. Makes you want to hit them in the head sometimes.

Tundra-- Is DH having a SA done? Your AMH isn't far off the normal so I would think you'd be okay. When do you get the rest of the results back?

hey ladies, thank you for asking about the test. I am hoping it comes back today but we shall see. It's just the progesterone test that i'm waiting on.

Noele- You are right I had every symptom in the book lol and guess what my AF showed today in full force!!! Blah blah blah but I'm in good spirits it's clomid that makes me crazy checking every symptom like a maniac lol.

sorry about AF Nurse... :-( boo she showed! Yes, clomid makes one insane sometimes lol

Tundra- Yes she showed in full force I'm gonna try naturally to see how that works for a couple of month oh and I'm using preseed this cycle too only because I really don't get much ewcm and opks as well but no fertility medication I want to give my body a break!

Hi Everyone,

I had my day 21 blood test today again. Hopefully I ovulated because this cycle I felt different then all the other cycles on clomid. I took it easy this month and didnt try to stress too much about it... hopefully that tactic will work :) I didnt do any OPKs this month because i didnt want to stress... im just hoping everything worked out.

So yesterday i had some blood filled mucas stuff come out of me when i went to the bathroom but it wasnt a lot and nothing like a period. It was really jelly like (sorry for the nasty description). Anyone know what that could have been????? Im guessing i ovulated about 4 or 5 days ago.

Noele - I wanted to see how you are doing and I have a feeling you will be the next with the BFP :) hang in there and keep staying positive :)

Tundralife2 - I totally get what you are going through. I have so many pregnant people around me that i keep thinking its a sign that im next lol My best friend is currently pregnant as well and she wasnt really trying very hard. In the office i work at 3 people just had babies and now are on maternity leave and they send us pictures all the time... our times will come Tundralife2 :)

Hope everyones day is going well... I cant wait to see people post about BFP's soon!

Hi,

I just got my progesterone blood test results and my progesterone level was at 30.8... is this ok because last month mine was in the 50 range.

Tundra- Yes she showed in full force I'm gonna try naturally to see how that works for a couple of month oh and I'm using preseed this cycle too only because I really don't get much ewcm and opks as well but no fertility medication I want to give my body a break!

yea, no clomid for me again this cycle becuase of my cyst! I just discovered our Walmart here sells preseed so I am really excited. Without clomid I get tons of it around O but when i was taking it I didn't. I hear good success stories with it. Maybe this will help you this cycle!! :flower:

AFM, my progesterone results are back but waiting on the doctor to call and let me know what they are! Dang it!! I should get AF tomorrow or Saturday. I am sure she is coming because I have some mild cramping like AF pains. :growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->