Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Star-- Yuck @ AF showing up. I completely understand the wanting to curl back up in bed. Hope your day gets better.

Star- So sorry the witch showed :-( Sending you hugs!!

Adr- I am doing good. Staying busy! I work two jobs as well so I know how those long days go. Just got to think about all the $$ you are making ;-)

AFM- Today is CD 10. Started the dollar store opks today. Still haven't bd yet lol dh is getting impatient waiting for me to be "in the mood" I just feel so drained of energy. But I can't he selfish any longer. Hopefully tonight we can bd and go every other day until CD 23. Were are going to use Preseed again. And DH suggested we only do it "doggystyle" this cycle lol the reason for that suggestion was because a friend of ours a while back told us a story of her friend who ttc for a year or so and her doctor recommended doggystyle because she has a retroverted uterus (as do I) so we were going to test out that method a while ago and totally forgot. So what can it hurt right? Lol might as well try everything under the sun!!

So glad it is Friday :) Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend!

Noele-- I actually know of a few people on here that got pregnant that way. Lol, we were calling it FDAU (face down ass up). Have you tried the softcups yet as well. Not very romantic to be doing afterwards, but keeps everything in and close to the cervix.

Thank u ladies
Havent been too bad, its quite light and pain isn't hardly anything compared to what it usually is thank god

Good luck this cycle noele, sounds like u have a good plan , probably tmi but thats the way we normally finish not for conception just prefer it but I have heard its good to get sperm closer to cervix

Have a good weekend :)

Hi ladies, well my ultrasound didn't go very well today... My lining was only at 7 mm last month it was 11. They saw two eggs on my left tubeless side at 19 mm both which won't release and two on my right side at 15 and 16 so still to small. They want me to do one more menopur injection tonight which is the last one we have. They want us to take ovidrel tomorrow but we don't have the money for it so pretty much this is a cancelled cycle. I'll ovulate on my own but it won't be any good. I'm just so hurt and frustrated! All this wastes money and time for a year with a fs and nothing. Now we are out of money and insurance and will no longer be TTC until hubby can find a new job with good insurance... I'll still be here rooting you all on though!

Danni-- :hugs: So sorry this cycle isn't working out. Hope your DH finds a job with good insurance and that you'll be back here TTC again.

Sorry to hear that Danni, what is a good size? I cant remember, like cntrygr said, really hope you get some good news soon with dh job and you can start the ball rolling again
We will all get there, it will just take us longer but we understand how you feel, I'm sick of waiting it's our time now!

Dannixo- So sorry to hear this cycle isn't going as planned :-( I am thinking about you and hoping DH can find a job with good insurance asap!! As always wishing you lots of luck and babydust!!

How is everyone else doing? It's been quiet on here lately! Today I am CD 14 and got a positive opk on the dollar store test. Also, today I had a big temp rise and yesterday I had ewcm but a positive opk yesterday... So not sure if ovulation day was yesterday or today but either way I am glad it is almost a week earlier than last cycle when I didn't ovulate until CD 19/20. A little frustrated though because I was expecting to ovulate so soon and dh and I only had time to bd twice. Hoping it was enough though.

Hope you all are having a good week and enjoying the SNOW ;-)

*opps... I meant I had a negative opk yesterday and a positive opk today*

Hi Everyone,

Danni - really sorry to hear that and im sending you a big hug!!! hopefully DH will find an amazing job soon with good insurance! Please keep us posted and let us know how you are doing. Dont count yourself out yet.

Noele - Yes it really has been quiet on here lately...

Im currently CD22.. I cant tell what day ovulation was becasue the digital OPK test instructions said that i would ovulate 24-36 hrs after a positive LH surge... so that was on CD17. Im taking it really easy this month and trying not to think about anything... yesterday my nipples hurt so much but once again thats what clomid does so nothing different lol.

Hope all is well for everyone. I have all of you in my thoughts this cycle. Im really hoping one of us gets good news soon as its been a long time for all of us. Sending everyone good vibes :)

Hi all
I think its been quiet coz we're all constantly waiting for something to happen!

Noele and adr, sending you luck in your 2wws :)

Cntrygr, how are you doing?

I'm CD6 so nothing going on here, I took Clomid 3-7 this time as forgot!

Adr- I've probably already asked you this before but have you tried bbt temping/charting? That method along with the opks would help you pin point ovulation a little better.

Star- I think you are right! We are always waiting for something or anything to happen!

Well DH and I did not get to bd again last night like I wanted too because I catch a stomach bug :-( and my temp went down today so not sure where I stand with ovulation but I got another positive opk this morning. Just have to wait and see lol

Hi Everyone

Noele - yes i use to try to do the temp charts but my doctor told me that it doesnt really work well for me as my temperatures are all over the place lol.

Hope everyone has a good wednesday :)

Star-- I'm not doing bad. Currently in the TWW, but not expecting anything since we're doing unassisted still. I did have a dream last night that I was pregnant and I mean ready to pop pregnant. It's my first dream where I've ever had a pregnant belly. Maybe it's a sign of good things to come.

Cntrygrl- Hopefully you are right and that dream was a sign of good things coming your way :) Wishing you lots of luck and babydust!!

Hoping it's a good sign too cntrygr :)

My nan said yesterday she was 31 and married for 6 years when she had my mum and had been trying 6 years, I'm 31 im January and married 6 years in may so if this is a good sign I should have a bfp anytime from may! ( though I doubt it would be amazing!)

I'm CD 8 ,bored waiting and been having horrible Clomid headaches, cant wait to start ivf next year,just hope the waiting list isn't too long

Hope your all well

Hi
How is the 2ww going cntrygr and noele?

Hope everyones well

Star-- I'm not doing bad. Boobs haven't started hurting yet just waiting it out.

Star- Going good so far. I honestly haven't been paying any attention to it. I've been super busy working both jobs and also battling a cold I caught around ovulation time. I've missed a few days of temping because I've had to wake up and pee really bad and didn't have the patience to temp first lol How are you doing star?

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? Where is everyone at in their cycles? Today I am at 7dpo... Had a pg dream last night. Haven't had one of those in a long time (I hate those by the way) lol or I should say I hate waking up to reality after having those dreams. Hoping one of us gets a Christmas miracle!!

Well on another note, my week hasn't been so good. I never mentioned this before because I don't think it is related to my fertility issues but I have Alopecia Areata which is an auto immune disorder. What happens is my body attacks my hair follicles and causes bald spots on my head. In rare cases some people will lose a lot or even all of their hair including facial and other body hair. It has no side affects EXCEPT hair loss. There is no known cure and sometimes it will just go away on it's own. Anyways, I've been lucky to only have mild cases of it. It started four years ago when I got my first bald spot. Which only got to the size of a silver dollar and I covered it up easily with my hair. I got treated at a dermatologist with Corticosteroid injections in the scalp and my hair grew back super fast. That was the end of it. Until about 3-4 my DH noticed I had another bald spot in the back of my head :-( I got my injections yesterday and keeping my fingers crossed that it grows back fast and no more spots show up! Also, noticed part of my eye brow is losing hair... That didn't happen last time so I am a little worried.

Sorry had to vent... I know it is not ttc related. Well actually I am doing a little research to see if there could be any link relating the two or a common underlying issue.. Thanks for listening ladies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->