• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi!

So this morning i finally got a + on my digital ovulation test!!! :) :) Luckily we were bding last night!!!

Star25 - My blood test is on Monday morning (March 18th) hopefully my levels are high this month.

Noele0002 / Cntrygrl - I tried charting my temperature but my doctor said that its really hard to tell with mine because its all over the place... shes the one that suggested to do the ovulation tests instead. I had bbt charted for the past 5 months so it wasnt working so well for me. I test every morning at 7am and iv been doing it once a day. The brand im using is the first response digital one... so basically the test said to test everyday at the same time for 20 straight days starting on day 5. So thats what iv been doing... finally got a positive result today!!!

So now my question to everyone is since we did the baby dance last night is it ok to do it again today just because now i know im ovulating? i know some people say only to do it every other day... but i really dont want to miss this chance :S Let me know what you guys think...

I just want to say thanks to everyone on here for your support! its really nice to be able to talk about this with people that are going through the same thing and understand how it feels.

ADR10- I've probably asked you this before but what brand of OPKs were you using before the digital? And what time of day are you testing at? Also, I would maybe check in to bbt charting/ temping so you can track and confirm ovulation that way then hopefully find some kind of pattern so you don't have to rely just on OPKs. This is my second cycle temping and I really like it. It's a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Well I do hope you get a positive opk soon. Are you testing twice a day? Some women prefer that so they know for sure that they didn't miss the surge. Good luck. Keep us posted and I would be bd'ing anyways just in case.

Star25- I am going to check that thread out because I too am addicted to reading success stories!! Do you ever go to the website twoweekwait.com ?? I used to be on that site daily reading BFP stories. I truely think I NEED those stories to keep me going. Sometimes I feel really down and wonder if it will ever happen but then I remind myself of all the amazing stories I've read about couples suffering from infertility but then getting their miracle babies! I just tell myself that one day I will get to post one of those stories and someone else who is in a similar situation as us will read my success story and gain hope from it!! Oh and me and you are soooo close in our cycles! Glad we will be in our TWW together :)

Cntrygrl- I am doing good today! It's Friday so I can't complain :) How are you doing?

Afm- Well on cd 6 today and only 2 more pills to take. No symptoms yet from the Clomid. Hoping that isn't a bad thing. I will be trying something new this cycle and pretty excited about it. I bought pre-seed!! Never used it before but so many women online swear by it. With the exception of last month and all the cm I had Clomid usually dries me up. So I am hoping this helps! Anyone else ever use pre-seed? If so, what do you think about it? Also, I'm thinking dh and I are going to try a different approach with bd'ing this cycle. We are going to bd only a couple of times around ovulation in hopes of having stronger sperm count. Last cycle we bd a lot around ovulation and didn't get a bfp so I'm sure it won't hurt to bd less.

Anyways, Happy Friday ladies and I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

Noele0002--Me too lol. I need those to stay positive and if anything else it does give some hope to us, right!! I wish everyone success this cycle. I'm experiencing mild cramping today. Kinda like when AF comes. I am still about a week out from seeing her face though. We'll see. Thank you all for being so positive for me, it really helps. I want to ck out those websites too. I am back at work today and it sucks after being gone for about 10 days!!

ADR10- I've probably asked you this before but what brand of OPKs were you using before the digital? And what time of day are you testing at? Also, I would maybe check in to bbt charting/ temping so you can track and confirm ovulation that way then hopefully find some kind of pattern so you don't have to rely just on OPKs. This is my second cycle temping and I really like it. It's a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Well I do hope you get a positive opk soon. Are you testing twice a day? Some women prefer that so they know for sure that they didn't miss the surge. Good luck. Keep us posted and I would be bd'ing anyways just in case.

Star25- I am going to check that thread out because I too am addicted to reading success stories!! Do you ever go to the website twoweekwait.com ?? I used to be on that site daily reading BFP stories. I truely think I NEED those stories to keep me going. Sometimes I feel really down and wonder if it will ever happen but then I remind myself of all the amazing stories I've read about couples suffering from infertility but then getting their miracle babies! I just tell myself that one day I will get to post one of those stories and someone else who is in a similar situation as us will read my success story and gain hope from it!! Oh and me and you are soooo close in our cycles! Glad we will be in our TWW together :)

Cntrygrl- I am doing good today! It's Friday so I can't complain :) How are you doing?

Afm- Well on cd 6 today and only 2 more pills to take. No symptoms yet from the Clomid. Hoping that isn't a bad thing. I will be trying something new this cycle and pretty excited about it. I bought pre-seed!! Never used it before but so many women online swear by it. With the exception of last month and all the cm I had Clomid usually dries me up. So I am hoping this helps! Anyone else ever use pre-seed? If so, what do you think about it? Also, I'm thinking dh and I are going to try a different approach with bd'ing this cycle. We are going to bd only a couple of times around ovulation in hopes of having stronger sperm count. Last cycle we bd a lot around ovulation and didn't get a bfp so I'm sure it won't hurt to bd less.

that sounds like a great plan and i was thinking of using preseed too. where did you get it? I looked here in Alaska at Walmart but they didn't have it. Do you get it where the OPK tests are found?? Thank you for letting us know your ideas of what you are planning because it always helps to get ideas from others who are in a similar situation.

ADR--Congrats on your +OPK!! I have been reading that it's more important to BD the days leading up to your +OPK than "after" you get one. I am thinking the reason is because you could have actually missed it and since the sperm can live for several days in the right environment they say your chances are actually better. I posted a link to some info on one of the threads i'm in that tells you the best times. I will try to find and repost on this one. Baby dust to you and lots of it!!! BFP on its way for you.

ADR--Congrats on your +OPK!! I have been reading that it's more important to BD the days leading up to your +OPK than "after" you get one. I am thinking the reason is because you could have actually missed it and since the sperm can live for several days in the right environment they say your chances are actually better. I posted a link to some info on one of the threads i'm in that tells you the best times. I will try to find and repost on this one. Baby dust to you and lots of it!!! BFP on its way for you.

Hi Tundralife2!

Thanks for the baby dust :flower:. We were doing the baby dance every other day for the past 2 weeks and yesterday was one of those days... so fingers crossed!!!! I really hope BFP is on its way!!

thanks agian!

that sounds like a great plan and i was thinking of using preseed too. where did you get it? I looked here in Alaska at Walmart but they didn't have it. Do you get it where the OPK tests are found?? Thank you for letting us know your ideas of what you are planning because it always helps to get ideas from others who are in a similar situation.

Tundra-- I found it at walgreens. It's actually in with the contraception stuff. I think there are a couple of websites you can order it from also.

Hi!

So this morning i finally got a + on my digital ovulation test!!! :) :) Luckily we were bding last night!!!

Star25 - My blood test is on Monday morning (March 18th) hopefully my levels are high this month.

Noele0002 / Cntrygrl - I tried charting my temperature but my doctor said that its really hard to tell with mine because its all over the place... shes the one that suggested to do the ovulation tests instead. I had bbt charted for the past 5 months so it wasnt working so well for me. I test every morning at 7am and iv been doing it once a day. The brand im using is the first response digital one... so basically the test said to test everyday at the same time for 20 straight days starting on day 5. So thats what iv been doing... finally got a positive result today!!!

So now my question to everyone is since we did the baby dance last night is it ok to do it again today just because now i know im ovulating? i know some people say only to do it every other day... but i really dont want to miss this chance :S Let me know what you guys think...

I just want to say thanks to everyone on here for your support! its really nice to be able to talk about this with people that are going through the same thing and understand how it feels.

Doctors say you can do it everyday if your partner has a good high sperm count. If not it won't do any good. His swimmers won't have time to replenish.

Thanks Dannixo! yes my husband got checked and everything with him is fine. So I guess that means we will be BDing tonight lol.

only thing is that im cramping more then i did last month... hopefully everything is ok.

Thanks Dannixo! yes my husband got checked and everything with him is fine. So I guess that means we will be BDing tonight lol.

only thing is that im cramping more then i did last month... hopefully everything is ok.

Could just mean you have more eggs then last month. I had my first mid cycle ultrasound this month and had 11 eggs and boy could I feel the difference in cramping.

Could just mean you have more eggs then last month. I had my first mid cycle ultrasound this month and had 11 eggs and boy could I feel the difference in cramping.

Oh i hope your right:flower::happydance:

ADR10- Congrats on the positive opk :) When I get a positive opk I make sure to bd that day and the next. Your almost in the TWW!! I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Tundralife- Do you normally get cramping a week before AF? Let's hope its implantation cramping! I'm so impatient and wish I was in my TWW already lol. By the way, how was your vacation? I hope you had a great time. Oh and I actually found the preseed at Target in the pregnancy test section. (Not sure if there is a Target in Alaska or not) I got lucky and they were on clearance too :) I don't think Walmart carries it. Also, I tried to find some on Amazon but couldn't find the smaller quantity and did not want to buy a larger quantity in case I did not like it. But I didnt look very hard on Amazon. Check target :) But let's hope you don't need it because you will get your BFP this cycle!!

Hello everyone, glad you got your positive adr, sounds like you have bd at all the right times too!

Cntrygrl - hope the tww goes quick for you and ends in a bfp, keep us updated with any symptoms!

Tundralife - I'm still feeling positive for you! The tww is so hard but were all here for each other so thats good!

Dannixo - where are u in your cycle?

I'm CD9 today and decided just going to bd as much as possible, last time did every other day so only done it twice before I ovulated, last sa was 84mil so hoping the counts still high, has Been slightly low in the past but the last 2 since November have been 34 and 84 mil so hoping for the best this cycle!
X

Hello everyone, glad you got your positive adr, sounds like you have bd at all the right times too!

Cntrygrl - hope the tww goes quick for you and ends in a bfp, keep us updated with any symptoms!

Tundralife - I'm still feeling positive for you! The tww is so hard but were all here for each other so thats good!

I'm CD9 today and decided just going to bd as much as possible, last time did every other day so only done it twice before I ovulated, last sa was 84mil so hoping the counts still high, has Been slightly low in the past but the last 2 since November have been 34 and 84 mil so hoping for the best this cycle!
X

I am on cd 17.

X

I am on cd 17.

Thats good, I'm only on day 10 ,it's horrible to think I've got 3 more weeks to wait and see if its going to be af or bfp, fingers crossed for us all! X

ADR10- Congrats on the positive opk :) When I get a positive opk I make sure to bd that day and the next. Your almost in the TWW!! I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Tundralife- Do you normally get cramping a week before AF? Let's hope its implantation cramping! I'm so impatient and wish I was in my TWW already lol. By the way, how was your vacation? I hope you had a great time. Oh and I actually found the preseed at Target in the pregnancy test section. (Not sure if there is a Target in Alaska or not) I got lucky and they were on clearance too :) I don't think Walmart carries it. Also, I tried to find some on Amazon but couldn't find the smaller quantity and did not want to buy a larger quantity in case I did not like it. But I didnt look very hard on Amazon. Check target :) But let's hope you don't need it because you will get your BFP this cycle!!

Noele- My vacation was great! I must admit though I couldn't stop thinking about my TWW. I don't want to obsess because I'm sure that does't help any. We do have a Target here in Alaska and it's only about 20 minutes or so from my house so that's great. I will have to go by some time this week and check it out. So, I'm wondering if you have to use that stuff all during your cycle or during your fertile days? You would think if you wanted to sustain the sperm in you then you would use each time you bd with Dh, is that right? How are you these days? I am due AF between tomorrow and Wednesday of this week. I am having minimal cramping compared to normal but I do feel them so thinking she may show!!! I'm going to have some things to occupy my time my next cycle. DH and I are opening an online retail store. Something I can do and still keep my regular job! Maybe focusing on that will keep my mind off of it but it's so hard because it seems that EVERYONE around you has a brand new baby or is preggers. I can't hate like that though because when it's meant to happen, I know it will. I am wishing you lots of luck. So other than preseed what will be your next step with your new doctor? What do you think they will recommend? What about IUI? I have thought about that but I have to wait until April to be referred to another Doctor. Thank you for asking about my trip too.

Morning all

Im hoping u will get your bfp this week tundralife,I still had the cramping too before I got af but it might also mean bfp, the day I got af my cramping was as bad as it normally is when I have a long cycle which I was a bit miffed about!

I'm on day 11 today, so far have bd days 9 and 10 so just going to try every day this time round

How is everyone else doing? X

Good Morning Everyone :hugs:

Tundra-- You only use the preseed during your fertile period. You may also want to try softcups. They're normally used for AF, but are safe to use for TTC purposes also. Keeps the sperm in and close to the cervix. Hopefully you won't need it though FX'ed.

Star-- Good Luck to you on catching that egg :)

AFM-- 5dpo not much going on. I had a little bit of acid reflux but I think it's from the Ranch Hot Wing Doritos I ate. How was everyone's St. Patrick's Day?

Tundralife- So glad your vacation was good!! It's always hard not to obsess during the TWW. That's really exciti.g about the online retail store :) and that will definitely keep your mind occupied. As for the preseed I would use it just during the week of ovulation. For next steps with my new doctor... I have no clue what the plan will be. But since we've had all the main tests done that hopefully he will recommend IUI right away. He is the only doctor at my clinic who does IUIs. We will just wait and see. I do not have my hopes up this cycle considering this is our fourth round with the same dosage and I don't see how it will do anything if it hasn't worked the past couple months. I'm just patiently awaiting my appt with the new doctor. Anyways... When do you plan on poas?

Star25- Your bd plan sounds good. I am doing the opposite this cycle. Last cycle dh and I bd a lot so this cycle we are going to bd only a few times right around ovulation. Good luck :)

Cntrygrl- My St. Pattys Day was good. I was glad to have some drinks and not worrying about everything!! How was yours?

AFM- I'm on cd 9 today and just waiting. Only thing is the Clomid didn't give me any side effects until cycle 8 and today I started getting hotflashes which made me happy because hopefully that means its working.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!!

Noele-- Mine was fun. I made corned beef & cabbage saturday night and had DH's mom & stepdad over for dinner. Last night went out for a little bit with some of our friends, but we were back home shortly after 9.

Noele-Yea, I am hoping that the business will occupy my mind a little plus I will still be working my full time job here on base anyways. I am still not really having the cramping and I ALWAYS have cramping way before my periods because of the endometriosis. I still feel a little negative though and think I am going to start but guess we will wait it out this week. I decided not to POAS this time simply because it's already so close to AF (if she arrives) that if it was a BFN, I would feel guilty for wasting money again on those HPT's.
I plan to invest in some preseed and can get it from our local Target so that's a plus. I am getting dry as can be CM wise right now. I was having a ton of discharge but then again that could have been from the UTI i'm getting over. I like your BD plan and I think that if it doesn't work for us then we are going to do what my Dr recommended the first time---have sex every other day beginning on day 11. I hope you are doing good. You will be O'ing before you know it!! Who knows, maybe for you-the 4th time could be the charm!! FXD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->