clomid slimmer !

at the moment i'm doing it on my own. i find it really expensive to go to class. plus i live 15 miles away from a group and i dont drive so its abit hard. since i'm not with a group i cant view them online can i? is there any change you could get me recipe??? i know its cheeky xxxx

Dont worry bout bein cheeky hun ill send u any recipe u want if it helps. Ill go online tomorrow and get it.

I understand bout it bein expensive coz thats one of the reasons i have stopped goin before xx

Hey smile all I'm doin is only having 1200 calories per day and I'm doing 1 hour a day of high impact exercise like aerobics or dance plus I do an hour of low impact like exercise bike walking and step reps and skipping broken down into 10 min sections over the day weigh in tonight so fx it's ok had a few drinks watchin the footy yesterday x

:blush:Ladies i am so embarrassed to say this but today i am 200.5lbs.:growlmad: yes what the hell have I done to myself and i wonder why i can’t get prego!:dohh: Ahhhhhh “screaming” :growlmad:Just last year Feb before my mc i was 150lbs i have gained 50lbs in one year! This is so wrong for me...sorry for the venting here but i am just angry at myself for getting this big...i need to do some serious soul searching as to how i am going to lose this so i can conceive.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->