Clomid success stories here please!!!!

In total we were trying for 10 months, I got pregnant on my 2nd round of Clomid 100g. The thing is I was ovulating already, but was diagonsed with slight PCOS as I had other indications - hair in strange places. But the FS believed that Clomid would help me achieve a "stronger ovualtion". While I am not sure what qualities a "strong" ovualtion, I guess he was right.

OH and I had been ttc for nearly 3 years.

(I was really giving up hope and thought I would never get my bfp)
I would cry myself to sleep, OH and I started to get really depressed..
I got sick of people saying "it will happen, just relax, just get drunk and have wild sex, put your legs in the air, put a pillow under your hips" etc... I tried everything, ate healthy, took vitamins, drank fertili-tea, fertilaid, fertilcm, used the soft cup, pre-seed, used thousands of IC LH strips, thousands of IC hpt's, I would even lay in bed after sex and TRY to get to sleep batteling with a full bladder just so I wouldnt let the swimmers leak out, BBT every morning... The list goes on, I tried it all.... :(

Finally this year (nearly 3 years ttc) we seeked for help. FS diagnosed us with unexplained fertilty :(
I got put on clomid 50mg in april 2012 and got a big surprise on the 3rd cycle!! June 27, 2012 I got my bfp :)

Hi I am 24, my partner & I have been TTC for 3.5 years & recently seeked help to find I have a blocked left fallopain tube. We have been put on Clomid and I have had my 3rd round & still no luck. I have tried everything putting my legs in the air, pillow under my bum. I am starting to loose hope as people say it'll happen but it does get rather upsetting wishing it happens and it doesn't. So I am due for my period on Xmas so I am hoping I don't get them. Has anyone else had luck with a blocked fallopain tube & 50mg Clomid?

In total we were trying for 10 months, I got pregnant on my 2nd round of Clomid 100g. The thing is I was ovulating already, but was diagonsed with slight PCOS as I had other indications - hair in strange places. But the FS believed that Clomid would help me achieve a "stronger ovualtion". While I am not sure what qualities a "strong" ovualtion, I guess he was right.

Hi Paradise!

I was looking for something like this and it sounds like you are in a similar situation as I am. I also have PCOS however I do ovulate on my own (although my cycles tend to be irregular). My FS wants to put me on Clomid in the new year and I was a little concerned since I wasnt sure if it would help, like you said to achieve a "stronger ovulation." You give me so much hope! Congrats on your BFP! Thanks! :hugs:

Hi Paradise!

I was looking for something like this and it sounds like you are in a similar situation as I am. I also have PCOS however I do ovulate on my own (although my cycles tend to be irregular). My FS wants to put me on Clomid in the new year and I was a little concerned since I wasnt sure if it would help, like you said to achieve a "stronger ovulation." You give me so much hope! Congrats on your BFP! Thanks! :hugs:

Hi AanaSara,
I was very unsure as well....afterall I thought I am OVULATING! What's the problem here, why should I go on a drug to make me ovulate!! After 2 months of stuggling with this decision, I decided listen to the FS. The first month I ovulated a nice big egg with 50 mg Clomid. NO luck. The second month the FS suggested 100 mg. I was like "WTF should I up the dose!", but I listened...I ovulated (of course I did) but with 2 BIG eggs. And one of the 2 stuck!

Honestly, sometimes things don't make sense. Even the FS wasn't able to give me a clear answer as to why he wanted me on Clomid and then why he wanted to increase the dosage...sometimes the docs just go on their experience, even though they can't explain their reasoning...my advice go with your gut, the answer is never 100% obvious. All the best.

Im on day 3 of taking clomid but i am just lost on when do people usually ovulate and when to have sex??

Im on day 3 of taking clomid but i am just lost on when do people usually ovulate and when to have sex??
People normally O within 7 to 10 days after the last pill..However, some women O earlier or later ..my advice is use opk's to help you no when you get a LH surge. Have sex the day of surge, O day, and day after. good luck on your cycle.

I am wondering the same thing too. I took my 2nd round of 100 mg of clomid in January. Supposed to start today (but haven't yet) and my DH and I kinda freaked out about the trying to get prego thing. Meaning it really got to us last month that we HAVE TO DO IT on a certain day and it really made it hard last month. He couldn't perform because he felt so pressured. :nope: I think I missed my window and hate it becasue I am having such bad side effects with my clomid. Are you using OPK's too? I tested with them last month but really couldn't understand how to read them because it appeared I had two times last month that looked positive. I "supposedly" ovulate on my own and am taking the clomid because I'm 39 and my dr wanted to help my eggs mature better.

I am having some cramping like a steady twang in my lower right abdomen but haven't started AF yet. If I don't by tomorrow evening then I will buy a prego test. Praying for our BFP!! I have 2 more rounds of clomid left buy undecided that if I do start this cycle will I take it this time.

Tundralife - I know we are crossing threads now..but did you test??

Ive read through this entire thread. I love hearing the success stories! Im on cycle 3 of clomid now. 50mg days2-6. Very few others seem to do days2-6, 5-9 seems the most common :shrug:

Anyway, I ovulated the both cycles before now but havent caught the egg yet :cry: REALLY hoping this 3rd month is the charm. From reading through this site, month3 seems the most successful.

Im thinking of upping my dose myself next month if I dont get my bfp this month. I have enough pills to take 100mg. Does anyone have any opinions/experience on this??

I know if you're like me you've heard no less than a thousand times "don't get anxious it will happen" and as much as I hated hearing it - that's what happened with me! Clomid was not as bad for me as everyone made it sound. I had a few hot flashes (during the night) and was a little emotional, but nothing unbearable or not worth it! Don't get discouraged if it doesn't work the first round. As long as you ovulate - that's what you want! And I definitely recommend OPK's because I would've missed my Ovulation date every time since I ovulated late both times on it (which I've been reading is pretty normal for most everyone who takes it)! Prayers for you and keep us posted!!

I know your post is old but what kind of OPK tests did you use?

Tundralife - I know we are crossing threads now..but did you test??

Ive read through this entire thread. I love hearing the success stories! Im on cycle 3 of clomid now. 50mg days2-6. Very few others seem to do days2-6, 5-9 seems the most common :shrug:

Anyway, I ovulated the both cycles before now but havent caught the egg yet :cry: REALLY hoping this 3rd month is the charm. From reading through this site, month3 seems the most successful.

Im thinking of upping my dose myself next month if I dont get my bfp this month. I have enough pills to take 100mg. Does anyone have any opinions/experience on this??

I actually bought 2 hpt and took them this week on Monday & then the other on Tuesday and they were both :bfn: I still haven't started and that is really weird because my problem is not having cycles or them being normal. I have been dx with endometriosis before and I think that affects it. I have had some blood tests and seems all is good with hormone levels because I am 40 this year August. I haven't had the 21 day progesterone testing though. I have to use the Air Force Dr since my hubby is active duty and they just aren't aggressive like civilian doctors. If i haven't started by next Wednesday, then I will take another test. I am so dang tempted to go out and buy one now but it's snowy outside so that's stopped me lol.

I am excited reading through this thread too. If I do start, I will be on my 3rd cycle of clomid too. I'm sure if you ask your doc about the 100mg they will up it for you. Why did your doc recommend 2-6 and not 5-9?

hi ladies just needed some advice and some guidance me and my hubby have been trying to conceive for about 6 years and I finally asked my doctor and my OBGYN for some advice and she prescribed me provera and clomid 100mg days 3-7 I am on day 7 of provera I am so nervous to start clomid because of all the horror stories I have heard my periods have always been irregular that's why I am on provera to help them start has anybody else took provera with Clomid do you guys have a success story please wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->