clomid sucess stories. please share!

resque07

mother of 2 ! ttc 2 more.
Reaction score
I would love to hear your stories.
I would like to know how many dpo you got your bfp and what your tww symptoms were.
Was it your first round or …sixth.

Hi hun :flower:
Im on clomid 100mg, i got a bfp on my second round. I knew i was pregnant before i had a pos test, i felt really tired, sore bbs and just generally felt different (kinda like i could feel all the blood pumping round my body). Sadly i had a mc at 8wks.
Im now 9dpo on my 5th round praying for a bfp. I got a super faint positive yesterday but going to test again in a few days. This 2ww i have notice increased cm, bit more sleepy, cramps/twinges, sore bbs/nipples.
Hopefully i should know in a few days if im going to get my bfp this month. Gl to you hunni :hugs:
xx

I got my bfp on 3rd round of clomid 50 mg. I thought I was dreaming because figured it was going to be a realllly long journey since I have pcos and havent been good about taking metformin and dieting. but happened so quickly on clomid! miracle drug if you ask me.

we got our BFP on the third round of 50mg ... at 14dpo ... no other symptoms so its completly normal to not experiance anything out of the oridnary !! im now 9 weeks tommorow , with triplets , and still dont have any symptoms but all is well ! xx

Omg. Triplets!!!!!!

Can you guys tell us what days u took the chlomid?

Thank you!!!

I did round 1 of 100mg 5-9 in September and got :bfp: but miscarried. Then cycle 2 of 150mg 3-9 I again got :bfp: and currently hoping it sticks!!! GL

i took it days 2-6 50mg got preg 2nd mth x

Forgot to mention DPO was starting at 7-8DPO!!! I am now 10-11DPO and have a sure :bfp: on two separte digital brands! Go for ultrasound Friday! GL

Thank you for these stories - my first month just failed (well I ovulated, had good eggs etc. but :bfn: ) and it is nice to see most people get it on their second or third or fifth go :)

Yes! Thanks guys! I'm on round two. Wish me luck

Hey hun! I was on Clomid 50 mg for 3 months, in 1 of those months it didnt work, but that was due to a cyst. I then had an hsg and that showed my 2 blocked tubes, then I had a hysteroscopy-it was successful, right tube completly unblocked and left tube a little clogged but workable-and the day of my surgery I started AF, my regular doctor wasnt there, so the replacement one said no to starting clomid again right away after surgery. :( . Surgery was August 30th..my follow up was the 1st of september. Doc ended up giving me 50 mg Clomid in the middle of my cycle, on CD 15..and it made my follicles nice and big! Then i took the hCG trigger to finish the job! >>>> I O'ed on Sept 28th...and got my BFP on Oct. 9 @ 11 dpo!!!!! SO since my tubes were blocked, but then opened Im going to say that "technically" my clomid worked first time around!! My tww symptoms werent very much actually--tired & headaches. Thats about it. Thats my clomid success story< sorry its so long!!

I used Clomid on CD 3-7 and got my BFP at 11DPO on my first cycle. I had been over zealous in symptom spotting in all my TTC months. The month I ended up getting my BFP, the only symptom I had was a stuffy nose. I was convinced it wasn't my month and it was :)

Just thought I'd bump this up as it's fab to hear of the clomid success stories. I'm 2 DPO, 1st round of Clomid 50mg. Follicle tracking showed I've definitely ovulated & I've got fab lining, so this is going to be the longest wait ever! [-o&lt; x

congrats and good luck everyone.

Just had my cycle 21 day blood test and it's just a waiting game..

2009 used 50 mg clomid and on 2nd cycle got pregnant with my daughter. I believe I got my + about 14 dpo.

2011 used 50 mg clomid and on 3rd cycle - they were going to move me on to femara but the provera didn't give me my cycle so I had to wait 2 weeks at 40 dpo - still. But had one more week to wait. At 46 dpo I got a + the nurses are thinking I o'd 2 weeks later than I should have and instead of being 10 weeks I'm only 8. Unusual as I hadn't had anything strange like that happen the first time. I have an ultrasound in 3 weeks...they wanted me to be far enough along to see everything and get accurate measurements. I'm hoping and praying that this is a "sticky" one. Thanks for listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->